Thread: HILTON'S CELEBRITY DOG SWAP

Default HILTON'S CELEBRITY DOG SWAP

HILTON'S CELEBRITY DOG SWAP

Celebrity socialite Paris Hilton reportedly has ditched her dog Tinkerbell because she has grown too large to be a fashion accessory.

"The Simple Life" beauty has sent the Chihuahua to live with her mother, Kathy, while she gets used to life with her new pooch Bambi, who is much smaller than her predecessor.

An insider tells British newspaper the Sun, "She only likes them when they're very small, and Tinkerbell got too big."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2004/08/18/tinkerbell-inside.jpg')

I like Jay Leno's (or rather, his joke writers') take on this: Paris gets rid of dogs before they become smarter than her.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i really hate this paris hilton. can't really understand why she's so famous! her private life is such a mess, and she seems to be really nasty. like she owns the world or something. can't really understand what her parents think abt her. if i have a child who's like her, i'd probably long disowned her. such a disgrace to the family.

sorry for my bashing here. just can't help myself.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i really hate this paris hilton. can't really understand why she's so famous! her private life is such a mess, and she seems to be really nasty. like she owns the world or something. can't really understand what her parents think abt her. if i have a child who's like her, i'd probably long disowned her. such a disgrace to the family.

sorry for my bashing here. just can't help myself.
    Lol.. I never liked her ever since she's had a boyfriend's friend who... you know... posted some "things" online..

and, I thought she's very "yam".. I wanted to watch House of Wax.. but... **sighs**.. have you or has anyone watched this movie?? Whats her ending? Scared half-dead by a ghost?? I will laugh no matter how scary that show is..

Found in CLEO:

Simply Paris
    Paris Hilton is trying real hard to prove that she's a girl with simple tastes. For her engagement ring, the future Mrs Paris Latsis - PL is a Greek shipping heir for those in the dark - wanted something understated.. Apparenly, she looked at 2 dozen rings before choosing a 24-carat, emerald-cut diamond bauble with a platinum band, costing about US$5 million.
    The heck? Simple tastes??

and, I love dogs.. she ditched her dog just because its gone bigger?? I feel sad for it.. She's already not qualified as a dog-owner..! Yeah, and like you(cherrie).. if I was her parents.. no, if I knew I was gonna be her parent.. I'll just give another try for another baby and just give up on her..

Btw, she's famous because of her father, never because of herself.

yeah, honestly i think despite being filthy rich, she's got a really cheap character. and i read in the news i think that's last week, that she might not get married after all. don't really know what's wrong with her. trying to catch attention or what? messing up with her life like that. she could at least do something fruitful for god's sake! go help others in need if she can! oh my, really hate this girl
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah, honestly i think despite being filthy rich, she's got a really cheap character. and i read in the news i think that's last week, that she might not get married after all. don't really know what's wrong with her. trying to catch attention or what? messing up with her life like that. she could at least do something fruitful for god's sake! go help others in need if she can! oh my, really hate this girl
    From what I heard, her fiance wants to live in Greece but she doesn't want to move there.
    My obsessions: Joy Division, New Order, Bones, The Office.

Do bears bear? Do bees bee?

Quote Originally Posted by Canuck21
    From what I heard, her fiance wants to live in Greece but she doesn't want to move there.
    Hah! Couldn't bother to tolerate and expect people to tolerate her?? ...
    Anyways.. I don't care too much.. but I would really laugh if she's smacked with either words or fists ..

Like us Chinese say, "Fong cheung siong ngan hui tai"
    Last edited by arachidonic; 09-07-05 at 05:57 AM.

what does that saying mean? oh yes, i will definitely be glad if someone slapped her in the face
    cherrie

what does that saying mean? oh yes, i will definitely be glad if someone slapped her in the face
    It means, I'll just wait and see what will happen to her in the future.

Yeah.. if someone slapped her, I'll credit him/her no matter its an accident or on purpose ..

>_>
    <_<
    Being really bad here...

can't really understand why she's so famous!
    let me tell you why she's famous or infamous and/or why people like/hate her.
    1. we, commoners, like to see wealthy or powerful mess up.
    2. she's a good-looking girl who knows how to strike poses.
    3. she has awesome bj skill. check out "one night in paris" if you haven't.

omg awww poor doggy lolz i used to didnt mind paris but now after she ditched her dog nd said it was a fashion accessory she has now lost a fan lolz

Quote Originally Posted by babyhunni3
    omg awww poor doggy lolz i used to didnt mind paris but now after she ditched her dog nd said it was a fashion accessory she has now lost a fan lolz
    Lol... are you a fan of hers?

Quote Originally Posted by jay_z
    let me tell you why she's famous or infamous and/or why people like/hate her.
    1. we, commoners, like to see wealthy or powerful mess up.
    2. she's a good-looking girl who knows how to strike poses.
    3. she has awesome bj skill. check out "one night in paris" if you haven't.
    yeah right. what's the use of looks if her character is not good. i just saw pics of her bj, does this girl knows how to spell shame?
    cherrie

yeah right. what's the use of looks if her character is not good. i just saw pics of her bj, does this girl knows how to spell shame?
    why do you care about her character? is she your friend or your lover?

well im just so annoyed with her whenever i saw her news. i know i should not care, but it's just so annoying. sorry for all the bashing here. this will be my last bashing
    cherrie