Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Story in Harvard

Cute Angel,

Thanks, I will hang it there and try to watch more of it. Do you know where I can get the HK version? I still need chapter 12. Thansk Again!

wenipoo

This is the English translation of the song from episode 7-16

RIGHT BESIDE YOU
    by Park Young Min

Whoever the person, whatever the memory
    They cannot be more precious than you
    When you're sad, my heart breaks
    Your tears hurt as much as death
    Whenever you were sad, you smiled instead of crying
    I want to be your strength, do you trust me
    I'm approaching you one step at a time
    Because I want to love you, because I want to be with you
    It feels as though you're more significant than the whole world
    You always breathe within my dreams
    I want to give you everything,
    but there are times when it doesn't turn out that way
    I don't mean to, but there are times I hurt you
    To give you all the love within me
    There isn't enough time in our lifetime
    In a world full of people, we found each other
    Just looking at you is all the comfort I need
    You make me smile
    I'm approaching you one step at a time
    Because I want to love you, because I want to be with you
    It feels as though you're more significant than the whole world
    You always breathe within my dreams
    Can you feel my heart
    For you I could live or die
    My heart only knows you
    I will always love you
    Just stay by my side forever
    I'm so thankful to have met you

credits to some asian forums

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/2122angel/bike.jpg')

Thanks for the English translation

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a6/won_song/lovestory6.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by slow_jamz
    Ya I think he did have a great time! Lucky guy.

I was watching some of the Behind The Scenes/Making of the drama and when Kim Rae-won was preparing for the first kiss with Kim Tae-hee in the drama, TOUCHDOWN scene, the female commentator/voice-over said that Rae-won was nervous about it while Tae-hee was calm. He looked nervous lol. He had to do that scene a couple of times. They later interviewed him about doing it again and again (kissing Tae-hee etc) and he said he loved having to do it again as he got the chance to kiss her more.

Do you know where to get the behind the scenes? I have been looking for those!!

I love this serie a lot....mainly because the chemistry of the main leads Kim Jae Won and Kim Tae Hee. This is the first serie that I watched with Kim Jae Won and after this I have become his fan. They share so many cute, touching, sweet, and romantic scenes together. I have watched this serie a few times and still do...I love them! I wish they can become a real couple in real life!!

I like this serie but the ending should be longer...I want to see more. I can't tired of them (Kim Jae Won and Kim Tae Hee).

The other guy is cute too..Lee Jung Jin.

i just watched the first episode..seems good...i'll continue watching it but i watching it on tv and theres no subtitles so most of the time i dunno what they're saying but theres at least a liitle english so i can understand! heheh

Quote Originally Posted by hithere05
    Do you know where to get the behind the scenes? I have been looking for those!!

I love this serie a lot....mainly because the chemistry of the main leads Kim Jae Won and Kim Tae Hee. This is the first serie that I watched with Kim Jae Won and after this I have become his fan. They share so many cute, touching, sweet, and romantic scenes together. I have watched this serie a few times and still do...I love them! I wish they can become a real couple in real life!!

I like this serie but the ending should be longer...I want to see more. I can't tired of them (Kim Jae Won and Kim Tae Hee).

The other guy is cute too..Lee Jung Jin.
    I watched the behind the scenes from a friend's dvd of the drama.

Btw you got the name of the lead actor wrong, it is KIM RAE WON instead of Kim Jae Won, who is another actor. I have also watched this drama a few times haha

Quote Originally Posted by k-lover
    i just watched the first episode..seems good...i'll continue watching it but i watching it on tv and theres no subtitles so most of the time i dunno what they're saying but theres at least a liitle english so i can understand! heheh
    Where are you watching it on tv btw? Woah there's no subtitles, that's going to be very hard to understand then. But since you enjoyed the first episode still, I hope you will grow to love the rest of the drama even though you won't be able to understand what's being said.

I watched the behind the scenes from a friend's dvd of the drama.

Btw you got the name of the lead actor wrong, it is KIM RAE WON instead of Kim Jae Won, who is another actor. I have also watched this drama a few times haha

Sorry oh yeahh...I was thinking of Kim Rae Won but typed the wrong letter. Both actors have very similar last and first name eh?

After watching this serie (Love Story in Harvard) I started to become Kim Rae Won's and Kim Tae Hee's fan . I just rented two series that have Kim Rae Won are The Attic Cat and My Love Patzzi. I hope Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee would cooperate in another serie again and again (cross fingers)!

About the behind the scenes...are you any sub titles in the behind the scenes disc? Thanks a lot!

Also, do you know where to get the theme songs (the one about you are angel and falling Christmas and the one plays repeatly in the serie/drama)? Thx a lot again!
    Last edited by hithere05; 01-03-06 at 06:06 AM.

i'm still not understand, are kim tae hee and kim min joon proably same person or maybe they look similar?? and i heard that kim tae hee has just done the nose surgery, isn't it?

I really love soo in lee in this movie so pls..
    hope somebody reply... LOL

No, Kim Tae Hee and Kim Min Jong are two totally different people.

And as from as I know, Kim Tae Hee is 100% natural. No surgery of any kind, which is quite rare amongst Korean actresses.

You can get the OST here: LSIH OST
    (You will have to register first tho

Or.....go to soompi.com/under Korean dramas and movies to obtain the OST==>> Likewise, you will have to register

I'm currently beginning to watch this series, and man, was I appalled at the English that the leads used....And they got into Harvard?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c65/2122angel/krwkthpress.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    You can get the OST here: LSIH OST
    (You will have to register first tho

Or.....go to soompi.com/under Korean dramas and movies to obtain the OST==>> Likewise, you will have to register

I'm currently beginning to watch this series, and man, was I appalled at the English that the leads used....And they got into Harvard?
    Thx for the websites but at dien anh the links are dead.

I think there is something wrong at soompi.com because in the past I can log in at the forum but not I can't and I tried to register a new nickname but it is said that they don't accept free email domains such as hotmail, yahoo, gmail, and etc.

Can you still go in soompi at Korean movies and music forum? Thx a lot again~

Thx for the websites but at dien anh the links are dead.

I think there is something wrong at soompi.com because in the past I can log in at the forum but not I can't and I tried to register a new nickname but it is said that they don't accept free email domains such as hotmail, yahoo, gmail, and etc.

Can you still go in soompi at Korean movies and music forum? Thx a lot again~
    Hithere05, at dienanh, the links on the first posts are dead, but when you scroll down to the 3rd post, someone had posted up new links (I've tried to download, and it works)
    As for soompi, I still frequently visit there with no problem
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Sorry oh yeahh...I was thinking of Kim Rae Won but typed the wrong letter. Both actors have very similar last and first name eh?

After watching this serie (Love Story in Harvard) I started to become Kim Rae Won's and Kim Tae Hee's fan . I just rented two series that have Kim Rae Won are The Attic Cat and My Love Patzzi. I hope Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee would cooperate in another serie again and again (cross fingers)!

About the behind the scenes...are you any sub titles in the behind the scenes disc? Thanks a lot!

Also, do you know where to get the theme songs (the one about you are angel and falling Christmas and the one plays repeatly in the serie/drama)? Thx a lot again!
    Oh yes, Kim Rae-won's name is almost like Kim Jae-won's haha.

Btw the DVD that my friend has, has got English subtitles in some of the behind the scenes. As for the version I have, there's only Chinese subtitles.

Btw you can watch Love Story In Harvard music videos of the 2 songs you were referring to here: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=d3bivka7wT8

But, do wait for the full video to load before you watch, that way it will go more smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by KTHlover
    i'm still not understand, are kim tae hee and kim min joon proably same person or maybe they look similar?? and i heard that kim tae hee has just done the nose surgery, isn't it?

I really love soo in lee in this movie so pls..
    hope somebody reply... LOL
    Well I heard that Kim Tae-hee hasn't done any plastic surgery and I believe it since she looks the same when she was younger etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Haha, most Asians who don't study English as a first language speak English incoherently like in Love Story In Harvard but most do write quite well and they are smart, so I'm fine with the English in this drama.

Oh yes, Kim Rae-won's name is almost like Kim Jae-won's haha.

Btw the DVD that my friend has, has got English subtitles in some of the behind the scenes. As for the version I have, there's only Chinese subtitles.

Btw you can watch Love Story In Harvard music videos of the 2 songs you were referring to here: http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=d3bivka7wT8

But, do wait for the full video to load before you watch, that way it will go more smoothly.

Thx a lot for that video MV! Can you please ask your friend where/which website that she/he bought this drama from? I have watched this serie so many times (countless) in Korean audio and Chinese subtitle with Vietnamese dubbed. Because I love the main couple and the supporting cast (Lee Jung Jin), so I want to buy a Korean version with English subtitle so I can hear the casts' in their real language.

Thx a zillion for all your help!