Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Story in Harvard

Exclamation

thanks mellon

i have just watched epidsode 12 only

so very eager to know the end point

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by mellon
    No one dies. The main couple has triplet, while the love rival turns nice and works with the main actor to fight for the poor, I guess. The main lawsuit reminds me of that film that Julia Roberts starred in Erin Bro-something.
    Triplets?! Woww!!

I'm actually glad she didn't die.

And the ending family pic and her commentary about her husband and advise to her kids was nice.

all of you who have seen this drama, is it dubbed in vietnamese. I know it has english subtitle but, I have to buy it, I rather rent it.
    I love korean dramas

Quote Originally Posted by PinePine
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/mahalo/f9d1736c.jpg')
    WoW!!! This actress in white, has a big belly!!!!
    Last edited by lucy like alec; 09-10-05 at 07:45 AM.
    don't know what i want to do now...

Talking

hi,

does anyone have the Ng's clip or Mv? could post it here to share??

i've just finished watching the series. nice story though the middle part are very sad.

hope u guy enjoy too...........

Quote Originally Posted by bananamuffin
    hi,

does anyone have the Ng's clip or Mv? could post it here to share??

i've just finished watching the series. nice story though the middle part are very sad.

hope u guy enjoy too...........

I enjoyed watching KTH.

Downloaded this MV from one site. Credit goes to the maker.

Right click and save as here

Is Love Story in Harvard, another sad ended movie? I hate sad ended movies, it make me cry too much…ehehe
    "That's how you smile" - Stairway to Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous Kiddo
    Is Love Story in Harvard, another sad ended movie? I hate sad ended movies, it make me cry too much…ehehe
    Don't know yet if it's a sad ending but I don't think so!!! I think that it a good ending!!!
    don't know what i want to do now...

Definitely a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgeous Kiddo
    HAPPY ENDING

There are sad moments in b/w but you'll smile when you watch the chemistry b/w the leads. They look so much like they have been together all their lives haha.

This wasnt an interesting series for me. it just didnt attract me. At first look , i find the actress very cute n pretty but later, i started to get bored with her. As for Rae Won, he doesnt have the look of professionlism in a lawyer. I also dunno why?
    "Of all the music that reached farthest into the earth, It is the beating of the loving heart"

Quote Originally Posted by lucy like alec
    WoW!!! This actress in white, has a big belly!!!!
    No la. I dont think she got a big belly. It's the way she stand. Notice her waist. without the so called "Belly" she'll be without stomach. In the series, she looks damn thin for me.
    "Of all the music that reached farthest into the earth, It is the beating of the loving heart"

Just finished watching this series. The beginning in the US was quite alright but the korean actors just can't speak english. It is atrocious. But nonetheless, it was different from most korean series.

The second part of the story though are quite mundane especially when they got back to Korea.

This series is a big cut and paste from other movies and stories. The other posters in this have pointed out the influence of 'Love Story', 'Erin Brockovich', but also 'Rainmaker'. Can u believe it that one of the girls at the Harvard scenes has the name of Rudy Baylor, who is the lead of Rainmaker.

Overall, an ok show with a pretty actress, Kim Tae-hee, that i can't just get enough.

Han Solo

Quote Originally Posted by xuanye
    This wasnt an interesting series for me. it just didnt attract me. At first look , i find the actress very cute n pretty but later, i started to get bored with her. As for Rae Won, he doesnt have the look of professionlism in a lawyer. I also dunno why?
    Yeah. I can't even be bothered learning the names of the Korean actors. I couldn't find a focus for the show at all.

You know the guy who's supposed to have grown up in the US? He can't speak English for nuts. And the one KTH presumably ends up with at the end could actually enunciate for me to catch what he was saying even though he claimed his English sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo
    Overall, an ok show with a pretty actress, Kim Tae-hee, that i can't just get enough.
    I can't get enough of her too.

Thumbs up

I just started watching the series, and i really enjoy it so far. But am I the only one here that is not a big fan of Kim Rae Won. I find his peronality kind of feminine and childish in this film. But perhaps I'll like him more as the film continues.

But I really like Lee Jung Jin, I find him alot more attractive than KimRawWon and kind of wish he's the main character

Kim Tae Hee is very pretty...but as for Kim Min, does anyone know if she had plastic surgery done before. Kim Min's whole face looks fake to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Totoro
    I just started watching the series, and i really enjoy it so far. But am I the only one here that is not a big fan of Kim Rae Won. I find his peronality kind of feminine and childish in this film. But perhaps I'll like him more as the film continues.

But I really like Lee Jung Jin, I find him alot more attractive than KimRawWon and kind of wish he's the main character

Kim Tae Hee is very pretty...but as for Kim Min, does anyone know if she had plastic surgery done before. Kim Min's whole face looks fake to me.

I agree with everything that you posted…. I have the same thinking too. I think that Lee Jung Jin did an outstanding job portray his role…matter of fact, he’s a lot better looking and more attractive than KRW…and act a lot better than KRW….sorry to all KRW fans if I defended you….! I just feel bad that on all the websites talked about this series….all they mentioned are all about KRW and KTH……but no one mention or give any credit to Lee Jung Jin……I only reason I finish watching the whole series just because of Lee Jung Jin….matter of fact, this is my first time seen his work…I wish I can see more of his other series too.

The story would be more interesting if the writer show a little more of the bonding or fun times for KTH and Lee Jung Jin together… but the writer fails to do that……..the love that LJJ has for KTH are just as much or even more than KRW has for KTH…the only thing is he is just one step behind KRW……he willing to do or give up anything just for the sake of KTH life…even his soul…..wow what a real man…….but too bad that KTH doesn’t realize that….and he not even has one good meal together with KTH…well, I take it back…actually they do have one nice and romantic meal together while they were still back in the US….the 2nd meal he is so excited and looking forward to it because KTH called and invited him to the dinner….but then Kim Min shown up & ruined big time.

Oh he express so well for his role….especially the part that KTH cry outside of KRW office…he took her out for a drink, play football on the street w/ her and give her a piggyback ride on his back…and all KTH talked about is KRW, how nice and how good kisser he is etc….everything she talked is about KRW…..I can really feel his pain by the way he acted……..and the ending part…when KTH shown up at his office……he cried like a baby…….and he actually get to lead his head on her…while she is rubbing his shoulder.

Overall, this series is not that great but not too bad………and LEE JUN JIN is the highlight and main key for the series. I become his fan after this series…but don’t know why there is not even one website for him……..too bad I don’t know how to come up with the website…otherwise, I would love to create one for him so his other fans can joint too.

Personally, I don't know the point of Lee Jung Jin and Kim Min's character. The whole show could've done without them. I guess the scriptwriters wanted to develop something between LJJ and Kim TaeHee at first but then fell short? Especially after they returned to Korea, LJJ and KM's characters were totally unneeded.

I totally agree with thienmy and totoro. I'm mostly watching for Hong Jun Ming and hoping that I get to see scenes with him and Su In even though I know she'd probably end up with Hyung Won. Also I think LJJ is a better actor/better looking than KRW who frankly annoys me (my sister thinks he always looks like he's about to laugh or something). I don't know why but I just don't like Hyung Won. And I think Kim Tae Hee and him do not have much chemistry together... their scenes together bore me. Overall, IMO the storyline is very cliched ... how many times has a love triangle been done anyway? :rolleye:

Kim Min's whole face looks fake to me.
    I think so too. I can't pinpoint the exact reason why but she looks... a little strange to me.

*squels* I saw previews for tomorrow and looks like Su In/Jun Ming finally have a scene together... a hug to be exact. So happy to see that.
    Last edited by Sarah29; 09-21-05 at 12:03 PM.