Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Viet Releases

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    VN's is SOOO bad! Actually, a common trend in Vn is to have only one person narrate the series....... BAD

omg, i dont' know how to agree with you even more. geex, my bro actually liked the translations.......i was like. .............. ...........lol. i watched full house like that but i still have the set with english subtitles. i can't wait for the dubbed cuz that is how my mum n dad will get it..........hm............

as for the current releases, i haven't watch tvb/china/atv/..etc lately cuz nothing seems to interest me
    but i will see ......

ask me about the movies n if i know, i will tell y'all. if i can.......lol.

as for now, ciao.
    I might not look smart under the eyes of a genius, but rather intelligent in front of an idiot's perspective. Then, what are you, an idiot or a genius?

so how long does t take for them to dub a series in viet b4 we get it?

I dont think Full house will come out in Viet in the US until 06.

in vietnam, there's two type one is dubbed and another one is narrated.. usually for TV which you will hear one person from the beiging to the end....

right now with the dubbed the guys out of job got laid back because the people like narrate better then the dubbed one and they hate US dubbed version...just wierd

Fly dagger starting julian @ ruby is out in Viet
    Run to your nearest video store!

Quote Originally Posted by HookOnRice
    Fly dagger starting julian @ ruby is out in Viet
    Run to your nearest video store!
    I can't because I have to run pass a category 4 hurricane!

we should start a viet release thing in this forum so everyone can know what's being released. i started doing it but nobody was contributing so i quit. hopefully second time works?

Herbalist's Manual - Than Y Duoc Thao - 18-20 END

haven't had time to rent much =/

Quote Originally Posted by apokalypse
    in vietnam, there's two type one is dubbed and another one is narrated.. usually for TV which you will hear one person from the beiging to the end....

right now with the dubbed the guys out of job got laid back because the people like narrate better then the dubbed one and they hate US dubbed version...just wierd

maybe they are just discriminating.. saying everything sucks in US. i went to VN this summer, and that was most replies i got..

I think US dubbed has better quality. u get emotinos in voices. the one narrator is SO BAD!! no emotions convyed

also, the DUBBED ones in VN, are weird.. i guess the dubbers have such a northern acent, that is sounds weird.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

i, myselft hate vn dub and narrate. The narrate make me confuse which one suppose to be which one, and it give me a headache. While the dub is better but the voice is vain and annoying. I like us dub better.

anyone have than y duoc thao for trade?

Quote Originally Posted by tae
    i, myselft hate vn dub and narrate. The narrate make me confuse which one suppose to be which one, and it give me a headache. While the dub is better but the voice is vain and annoying. I like us dub better.
    I know what you mean!! I hate the VN dubbing. It sucks so much. I rather read subtitles than have to listen to one person dub for all the people in the series. I lose that feeling of wanting to watch that series because I can't hear the good music in the background and voice is terribly annoying.

Default Why are Asian series released so late in the US?

Series such as Sunshine Love and Popcorn are finished, followed by Story of Bali which is on its way. I read from a/o thread that people are already watching I'm Sorry. I Love You???? Why??? Why are series released so late in the US?

I'm not sure why...... but if they did saw that series. probably because it was "dubbed" in VN. Also, for the chinese audience, they usually get it soon since they are subbed no dubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by i_fotted
    I dont think Full house will come out in Viet in the US until 06.
    if at all.

Just look at how many KBS dramas got released in Viet here in the US...I think the only ones from KBS so far that got released were the season dramas, every thing else has either been SBS or MBC.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

creidesca , I notice in your sig that you're currently watching Beijing My Love. Is it good or bad? Are they speaking Chinese or Korean? I'm just curious cause I really wanna watch that series. Sorry for being off topic...

And just to be on topic , Alyssa's series, Turn Left Turn Right just finished this week at tape 15.

Just out of curiousity. At what rate are you paying for your Viet rental membership? I'm paying 50 bucks for about 170 episodes or 100 bucks for about 350 episodes. The value is good but the quality of the tapes are not that great, sometimes poor quality but I can exhange them for better.

Default viet names for korean dramas

does anyone know whats the viet name for the following kdramas?
    - forbidden love [tale of the nine tailed fox]
    - love letter
    - first love
    - only you

or anything that stars Jo Hyun Jae [from Sunshine of Love]
    and does anyone know a source i can get foreign movies/drama name in viet?

and btw...why doesnt viet people make movies that isnt crap? the rest of the asian world movies/drama can...why does viet one have to suck?

I have no idea.. probably cause we are a developin country still trying to have a better economy They are not focusing movies as much

btw, if u guys know, VN did make some decent movies, one called CHEIC BONH BEN Duong with Kieu Chinh was very good. old, but good

and Nhung Con GAi Chugn Dai and Nu Tuong Cuop.. wasn't bad... ok....

and to i-fotted.., I pay 30 bucks for 80 episdoes quiality is pretty good

25 bucks for 80 eps...im in los angeles and i guess this is the rate here

Quote Originally Posted by dimsdalec
    does anyone know whats the viet name for the following kdramas?
    - forbidden love [tale of the nine tailed fox]
    - love letter
    - first love
    - only you

or anything that stars Jo Hyun Jae [from Sunshine of Love]
    and does anyone know a source i can get foreign movies/drama name in viet?

and btw...why doesnt viet people make movies that isnt crap? the rest of the asian world movies/drama can...why does viet one have to suck?
    I understand what you mean. My family has the SBTN channel and they show nothing but Cai Luong. Its just not my type, so I'm assuming others in my generation feels the same.

I don't think Vientnam can produce good quality movies yet or anytime in the near future, because their technology is just way inferior to most contries. I'm sure there are talented actors in Vietnam but their lack of technology and their style will not make their movies very attactive on an international level.