Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Viet Releases

Default Does anybody know what the is the viet tile for miracle healer

Please tell me

Does anybody know the viet tile for mircle healer

Default Người Mẹ Vô Tội

I was wondering if anyone knew the english title of this (dubbed in viet) asian tv series is, Người Mẹ Vô Tội . It's the series about how a mother has to go to jail for her son's crime. She has 2 daughters and 2 sons. 1 daughter was kidnapped when she was a baby. I was wondering if someone knew the name of the actress that was kidnapped when she was a baby. thanks alot!

Default Ma dao dai quyet dau

anyone know where i can watch the series "green snake" back in 2000 by Fann wong and christopher lee..
    the viet title is Ma dao dai quyet dau....... i really wants to c it.....anyone know where i can dl it???

google it. lol
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

Does anyone know what's the criteria DVE-Viet dubbed Company in California used to pick which series they would dubbed in Vietnamese?

I mean, series like MY Girl, My Name is Kim Samsoon, Sorry I love You, Full House are really good. Why aren't they dubbing these series?

They recently released 90 Days of Falling in Love, Sweet Spy, Couple in Trouble, Goong, and Save the Last Dance viet dubbed. These series are good also but I think my listed above series are much better.

I wonder if writing to them and make a request will work or not? ( can someone write it in Professional vietnamese for me? heheheheh)

Just a thought.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    Does anyone know what's the criteria DVE-Viet dubbed Company in California used to pick which series they would dubbed in Vietnamese?

I mean, series like MY Girl, My Name is Kim Samsoon, Sorry I love You, Full House are really good. Why aren't they dubbing these series?

They recently released 90 Days of Falling in Love, Sweet Spy, Couple in Trouble, Goong, and Save the Last Dance viet dubbed. These series are good also but I think my listed above series are much better.

I wonder if writing to them and make a request will work or not? ( can someone write it in Professional vietnamese for me? heheheheh)

Just a thought.
    90 Days of Falling in Love, Sweet Spy, Couple in Trouble, Goong were not released by DVE but by an independent one that just started this year. The guy responsible for it tried to get the Orange County Vietnamese Video stores to purchase them to rent to their customers but his price was just too expensive, considering that they already are puchasing from DVE, Vietnam Int'l, TVB & Taiseng, and East Media. He managed to sell them to some stores for a time, but he ended up cheating them by cutting the episodes for Goong (each disc should have contained 1 full episode, but the guy wanted to make a profit, so put less than a full episode on a disc).

Save the Last Dance for Me was released by DVE. If you noticed, DVE seems to be releasing SBS dramas now, so I'm sure Vietnamese will be getting more SBS dramas in the future. DVE has only managed to release I think 4 KBS dramas (?) [the 3 Season dramas, and Feelings]. DVE had been releasing MBC dramas, but it looks like they might have stopped (likely due to the new company that just came in)?

Once in a while, you'll notice that Taiseng or East Media/Asiaview releasing a K-drama, so hopefully they'll be able to put out some more in the future.

Have you tried calling up DVE yourself and asking them your question?

In order for DVE to release more of what we want, I think we need to stop the import of the Vietnam 'dubbed' versions [the one using only 1 voice] that comes into the US and is being sold. Less and less customers are coming by the video stores because nearly all the dramas are now available online [when especially the ones dubbed here in the US make their way on the NET, which is completely illegal], the stores don't make a profit [did you know the stores need to shell out at least $1500-2000 a week to buy the tapes/dvds/vcds coming from Vietnam Int'l, East Media, TVB & Taiseng, DVE. Not to mention they have to buy blank tapes/dvds]. And it gets bad when customers don't pay their membership on time too.
    Last edited by creidesca; 08-08-07 at 02:51 PM.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Creidesca: Wow. so informative. Cam on. i'm assuming you own a Video Rental place right? You know, I thought about opening one as my side business since I love watch PHIM Bo so much but since after i read your comment, i think I'm going to keep my Day Job. Seems very complicated and expensive. I feel bad because I'm one of those people who stop visiting my local video store rental place..I'm addicted to eng subtitles series now. I understand the English language better. After watching eng sub series, I, then realized that when I was growing up watching PHIM Bo in Vietnamese, i thought I understand the vietnamese language 100%, but in actuality, I didn't. However because of the Viet-dubbed videos, I learned to speak Vietnamese. So, I hope to find more good VietDubbed series in hope that my children will watch it and learn vietnamese the same way I did.

U are right about the VN imported ONE-voice series...More people are getting used to watching it. It's at every Viet Music Stores selling for less than $5 per series..We should stop buying those for sure. But how can we stop that right?

Btw, where did you get this informations from? I want to read into it...

CAM ON again.

I work part-time at a video rental store, so I know the happenings. Several dubbers are also customers of the place, and they drop by once in a while, so my Aunt knows what's going on.

This is definitely not a profitting enterprise; my Aunt is always complaining about the losses, so she does other things besides renting out tapes/dvds/vcds within the store to somewhat compensate for it.

One of the things I want to say is that most stores will be glad for the return of their tapes (even if you likely have them for 3 months or more) because it costs money to get more tapes and more time/money to make more copies, to replace the ones that aren't returned.

But it's the worst when a store has a customer that basically doesn't return an old series [a series that most of the other stores don't have]. The store placed their trust in the customer, and it would be nice to see the customer return the trust.
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

mục này là gì vậy, kiếm tên phim tiếng Việt à ?
    dui bu qi, wo de han yu bu tai hao
    My English isn't so good
    Only Vietnamese is excellent (huhu <-- cry=ku=khóc)

Quote Originally Posted by creidesca View Post
    I work part-time at a video rental store, so I know the happenings. Several dubbers are also customers of the place, and they drop by once in a while, so my Aunt knows what's going on.

But it's the worst when a store has a customer that basically doesn't return an old series [a series that most of the other stores don't have]. The store placed their trust in the customer, and it would be nice to see the customer return the trust.

since you worked PT at a video rental store, do you know any good viet dubbed series that are out?

silly question maybe but what's the vietnamese name for the NEW LOCH and ROCH 2006--is it still "Anh Hung Xa Dieu" and "Than Dieu Dai Hiep"?

The new name of LOCH 2003 was Xa Dieu Anh Hung Truyen(which is the official title translated from Chinese) and the name for ROCH 2006 should be Than Dieu Hiep Lu(which is also directly translated from Chinese). I guess they may add a "tan" to it as well, but I am not sure if they will... Like for Bi Xue Jian, it is either just Bich Huyet Kiem or Tan Bich Huyet Kiem. Or they will just add the year to it to differienciate between the different versions.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    silly question maybe but what's the vietnamese name for the NEW LOCH and ROCH 2006--is it still "Anh Hung Xa Dieu" and "Than Dieu Dai Hiep"?

Yes, like Trinie posted, LOCH 03 is called "Xa Dieu Anh Hung Truyen." As for ROCH 06, it's called "Than Dieu Hiep Lu" (there's no "Tan" or anything else in the title).

this topic have too many vietnamese

i'm vietnamese too