Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Michelle Yim (Me Tuyet)

its funny how everyone always ask for how old she is, but nobody really knows.

well...she's 49 this year, she was born in 1956, one year after my mum, that's how i know. my mum was her fan when she was younger, so she knows her age, cos Michelle started to be popular in her early 20's so she didn't have to hide her age then.

i think age's quite a natural question to ask,rite...?oh, my mum's born in 55 as well...so mayb she noes her as well...

hmm...?she's not disclosin her age...?but it's almost impossible hide it,rite, after like almost 20 yrs...?

i'm not exactly a fan of her here...more of a respect for all veterans who has come thus far....

oh...hellow cfling_er, nice to see you again.

i was wondering if anyone knows what michelle is doing for her next project, i read somewhere that she was going to take some time off to holiday with her mum.

i hope not, since there was also a rumor that they are going to film the gentle crackdown 2, if she's not filming then she won't be in it. that'll be ackward since they might replace her with someone else or scrap her character all together.

michelle is going to singapore, rumor has it she is already there.

she will be attending a charity show, hope those fans in singapore will catch it and go and support her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/icy_coolangel/rainboww02.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y184/icy_coolangel/rainboww03.jpg')

Here's a link to pictures from her earlier years.

She must've been in her late teenage years in some of those pictures. She looks so young.

http://www.michelleyim.com/B&W+/heibai-01.htm
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

BIG TEETH!
    --=={Grundle}==--

Always liked Michelle. She's still nice to look at despite her age. Her in the first picture posted above reminds me of Kenix Kwok!
    Did she have any cosmetic surgeries on her eyes or is it just the picture quality and make-up, lighting etc.?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.