Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Good for you Sparkly Chic for getting the OST BD! I just downloaded the music. I really want to get the original copy. Someone is selling an OST here but it is just burned from the computer. Wanted an Orig copy with the CD cover. It's a pity my trip to Singapore this month was cancelled. I was thinking of looking for LBH starrers and OST there. Anyway, I might go to Hongkong this summer so maybe I will look for them there. How much was the OST at Ebay? Does it include For the Last Love sang by LBH? Heard that some BD OSTs that are coming out now does not have that song. Of course I want to have a copy with LBH's song so I can always hear his very sexy voice!!!

Yeah, Why do they have to cut off all the good scenes????... I guess I just have to use my imagination plus your stories for the meanwhile!!!!

The OST was only $3.50 Mbslee... it was auctioned off with the BD VCD set, but I only requested to buy the OST, since I already have a copy of BD @ home. Sadly, I never got to hear LBH real voice before... only heard the dubbed version

Hey Mbslee, If you like to just have a burned copy of the BD OST for the heck of it, I can always send you a copy. I'm not sure if the one I'm getting has LBH's song on it though. Doubt it.

Awww, you're so lucky to get to travel to Hong Kong, Singapore, etc. I might go to Vietnam this summer, so hopefully, I can find some LBH stuff there. There's all that copy stuff floating around everywhere
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Wow, sparkly chic! Thanks! It was nice of you to offer but the person where I buy those VCDs told me I can have a copy for free. Just don't know if the OST includes For the Last Love of LBH. Did you download that song at LBH's Singaporean Website ( www.byunghunlee.org )? I did so I can now listen to him sing. I can give you a copy if you like. I always carry a copy of the BD OST I downloaded in my van so I can listen to it as often as I want.

Would love to go to Vietnam one of these days. Heard it is beautiful there! I just love travelling! Went to USA and Canada last April with my family and had a grand time.I was supposed to go to Singapore this month with 3 of my High School friends but it didn't pushed thru. Hope the Hongkong trip this time will push thru so I can look for LBH stuffs!!!!

Awww, thankyou Mbslee! It was adorable of you to offer! I've heard so many compliments on his voice, about how low and sexy it is...But I have yet to hear it. Heard that his CD is very hard to find.

I've always been intrigued by such places such as Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea etc. and hopefully one of these days I'll be able to visit it!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Here's a very nice pic of LBH and CJW.... they look so cute!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

And this is @ CJW's b-day party in 2002 ... LBH's hair look like it was in the '60's!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Opppsssiee, forgot to add the pic on the last post.. Here it is...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi Guys! Sorry for not posting for several days. Been so busy. Anyway, thanks for the pix. Sure miss LBH!!! My VCD is not back yet! I am really dying to see him in BD! and his hair!!! He3x!!!I am really glad for you drooling club members for always posting pix and articles about him!!!

Hi Sparkly_chic,

What will we do without you? Thanks for all the posts ... I kinda feel frustrated that I can't do all that and I know I'lll take like forever to learn !! I'm really an idiot where computer is concerned ! Theres so much I want to post and share but don't know how. urggghh!!
    I only know how to post replies!! heehee

Mbslee, hope you get your vcds back at least I still hv my video tapes of BDs

You all would totally perish without me Hehe, j/k
    Its not that hard to post pix up Angel, as long as you have them saved in your computer as either JPEG or Bitmap, then you'll be able to either attach a file or post them directly in the post. I would love to see the stuff you have to share! But yes I know, computers are the devil to deal with

Argghhhh, I'm still waiting for my BD OST! Hope it comes soon so I can listen to the sonnggss! I don't think we'll ever be tired of watching this series .. The story is so good from beginning to end!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yes, Sparkly Chic! What will we do without you??? I only get news about LBH thru you and the other guys here like Angel 8. (sorry guys, can't share LBH's news as much as I can since you all know I only understand English!) So every time I open my computer, I always don't forget going to this thread....Keep up the good work, guys!!!!

mbslee .... we really should give credit to our "SPARKLY_CHIC"!!

you're right Sparkly_Chic .... what we do without your contributions? Smuakkkkissssssessss to you for sharing so much!

I bought the BDs OST sometime ago, I gues we're quite lucky that we're flooded with quite a lot of Korean OST/Dramas here but it could be quite costly havin a collection.
    Also I'm running out of space to keep them. Should any of you looking for dramas, I could help you find it here. Unfortunetly its mostly dual sound but mandarin dub.

Just talked with my friend whom I lend my BD VCD. Ha3x! I think someone will be joining this drooling club soon!!!! She was mesmerized!!!! I gave her the VCD 2 weeks ago and when she came over last sun, she had not watched it yet ( she was not eager yet to see it. ...Doesn't know LBH) so we sat down in front of my computer...went to this thread and other sites of LBH to let her see pictures of LBH!!! She just called me today and she was raving about BD and LBH! She got curious last sun when all I did was talked about BD and LBH ( she was laughing at me because she can't imagine me being so crazy again with an actor at this age. We were actor crazy when we were in our Elementary and High School days...) so finally she decided to watched it yesterday!!! Just like me she watched till the wee hours of the morning!!!! Now she's BD and LBH crazy like me!!! Ha3X!!! ....As I said before, anybody who watches BD will definitely become a true certified LBH fan!!! Right?

By the way, Have anyone seen The Truth? It will shown in our local TV soon. I understand it is a CJW(she is a big star here because of Winter Sonata and Beautiful Days) starrer. Is it good?

Awww, Thanx you guyz! Anything for LBH's + BD fans! Mwaahhhzzz!
    Ech! My OST haven't arrived yet! If i don't get it soon, I think I'll suffer grumpiness symptoms from not having my hands on any BD's materials in so long!

Hahaha I'm so proud of you Mbslee... You have Lee Byung Hun-corrupted another person's mind! How cruel to make her drool over him like this!
    Exactly, I think anyone who watched BD couldn't escape LBH's mesmerizing trap I mean, look at the dude! What living, breathing female wouldn't be drawn to him? ( Some guyz too )

Nopie, I have not yet seen "The Truth," but i'm turning into a CJW fan, so I would love to hear about it! I think she's so adorabe and so natural on her acting!
    Last edited by Sparkly_Chic; 01-16-04 at 12:51 AM.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

The Truth started showing this week and I was only able to catch it yesterday. Looks okay. The episode ended yesterday with RYU SI WON coming out of the car after his car splashed water on CJW while she was walking.
    My friend was really mesmerized! gave her some printed pictures of LBH so she can drool!! I told her BD and LBH is really addictive!

I've just finished watching truth and i loved it but thats because of ryu shi won i think he is so cute. he has the boy next door look for me. i'm currently watching paper crane or cryastal love with him in it and i'm just in love with him

Truth is similar to our BDs. Rhu Shi Won and CJW acted like in BDs except that both of them ended up together.
    I like the drama very much. You'll enjoy it mbslee.

I_LUV_HZL , appreciate if you can tell me if Crystal Love is any good after you watched it? Heard it's a good drama. TKS

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!! I finally got the OST for BD!!!!
    The songs are absolutely fabalous!! This has got to be the best OST out there for a series. Love it!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)