Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Sorry Il Mare, I should have type All In instead of Addicted. Haven't seen Addicted and I am currently looking for it. Heard also of that steamy scene everyone's talking about. Did you get to that part already???...I was a closet fan before(until I convinced a friend to see BD and she got hooked!) . I browsed the internet for forums about LBH and BD so I can express my feelings and admiration! I got to know Angel and Sparkly Chic here and I am glad to share my admiration of LBH with guys like them who have same interests and obssession!!!You are most welcome to join us Il Mare!
    Yon,have you checked out www.beaudays.tripod.com ? I think they have episode guides there but don't know if ep 3 and 4 are working .
    Last edited by mbslee; 02-06-04 at 02:25 PM.

That site is down.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Originally posted by Angel_8
    I_LUV_HZL , appreciate if you can tell me if Crystal Love is any good after you watched it? Heard it's a good drama. TKS
    wow where do u live? you are so lucky lol...wellz, i love this series..i rented it at first, but now I actually bought the vcds in Vietnamese.....I'm still looking for BD OST....it's so sad...the Korean store in which I bought cds do not have it..and they never call me...I guess they do not have the OST then hic hic...and I really love the music in this series...

I love Lee Byung Hun in All In much more but overall I really love this series as weel

Hi Sunshine4ever !!

WELCOME HERE SUNSHINE .. we r ever so glad to hv u join our drooling club !!!!!

I m from S'pore re : series Crystal Love, i hv not seen it yet but heard tt it's good.. since it's a long series n xpensive to purchase i want 2 know if it's good b4 buying .. i've not seen ost 4 this here at all.
    in s'pore we buy most of the dramas we see or lyk n share them with friends here. Wher do u live? see if i can help u with BDs ost which all LBH fan must own .. i seen plenty out in stores here...it has 2003 calender/postcards as well as a vcd/karaoke version of 4 main theme songs from BDs. Cost about S19.00

Il_Mare i've seen Addicted and by now i tink u must hv seen it.I can't remember too much of endin, seen it sumtime ago.. but i tink they ended up 2 gether correct me if i m wrong anybody.

I prefer JSA as his acting is brilliant here. Hey Sunshine! u are very few who prefer him in ALL IN to BDs ... yea yea he's more gungho there! LUV HIM !

Wonder what happen to Sparkly_Chic?
    Last edited by Angel_8; 02-07-04 at 12:20 AM.

Anybody have the soundtrack, please send to me at streamload id : bintang. Thanks a lot
    CCL

Sorry, off topic.

sUnShInE4eVeR? Are you Nhan? (Goddess is curious)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Goddess ... m sure she is some1 you know ... she's been all over the world !! heeheehee .. she join me in s'pore too .. hmmmm ... so sweet .. Hi Nhan !!! (since u know my name too )
    Last edited by Angel_8; 02-13-04 at 12:01 AM.

hey guys! Heard that CJW might be cast as the second sis in the new LBH movie "Everything has a Secret"!!! Boy! I am excited! Dying to see them again onscreen. Hope they will create the same BD chemistry!!!

yeah!

Originally posted by Angel_8
    I_LUV_HZL , appreciate if you can tell me if Crystal Love is any good after you watched it? Heard it's a good drama. TKS
    Hey angel sorry about not replying but i just finish crystal love and it was pretty good it kind of dragged on a bit but it was good. truthfully i only bought this because of RSW, he looks good in any outfit i think but sometimes they need to work on that hair of his, like someone said slicked hair not really working for him, but in Truth he looked yummy with sweatshirts and all. I didnt really like him in propose and Won Bin looked freaking in that show.

Hi ! I_LUV_HZL

No problem i know u b back ...

tknx for feedback on Chystal Love ...
    Totally agree he looks yummy in Truth , as for Propose. i didn't lyk story line and female lead on top of a unflattering RSW so i gave it a miss !! hee hee .. yea Won Bin looks kinda wierd there!!

Just to bring this back up to the top!

Hey there everyone!!!!

Hehe, glad that you revived the thread il_mare!! Beat me and lovewinter to it, hehe

mbslee, I also recently found out (from il_mare ) that LBH and CJW will be starring again togehter!!! That is so great and they look really nice in pics!! hehe, I do hope they will do another serie togehter though

Hehe, your right Angel!! Nhan diffinately is everywhere, hehe. But seems as if she isn't here often

Anyways, lets start talking about Beautiful Days again!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by mbslee
    hey guys! Heard that CJW might be cast as the second sis in the new LBH movie "Everything has a Secret"!!! Boy! I am excited! Dying to see them again onscreen. Hope they will create the same BD chemistry!!!

This movie is showing this month in Korean.

I hope it will be coming to Singapore soon and also hope
    LBH and CJW can come to Singapore to promote the movie
    just like Bae Yong Joon.

When this movie is in Singapore, can we arrange to see
    this movie together.

I'm going to start watching this series soon. I hope it doesn't disappoint.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

You won't be disapointed, Lady Zhuge ! BD is one of those all time classic romantic K-drama ! You will probably fall in love with LBH like all those BD's fan before you!
    Cheers!!!!!!

I was pretty much immune to BYJ, so I think I'll be safe from the LBH bug as well. He doesn't seem like my type either.

I just watched the first episode. For the first ten minutes, I almost thought I was watching something out of the DIF trilogy, with the murder and burning of the body and all. The time frame aspect is pretty interesting. I thought they did a good job of casting the kids. They look a lot like their adult halves, except I thought the kid who played Xuanzai looks more like Mingzhe (Lee Byun Hun) than Xuanzai (Ryu Si Won).
    There was so much crying already in that very first episode, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    I was pretty much immune to BYJ, so I think I'll be safe from the LBH bug as well. He doesn't seem like my type either.

I just watched the first episode. For the first ten minutes, I almost thought I was watching something out of the DIF trilogy, with the murder and burning of the body and all. The time frame aspect is pretty interesting. I thought they did a good job of casting the kids. They look a lot like their adult halves, except I thought the kid who played Xuanzai looks more like Mingzhe (Lee Byun Hun) than Xuanzai (Ryu Si Won).
    There was so much crying already in that very first episode, though.

Hi

Glad that you are now watching Beautiful Days.

Don't give up!

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Originally posted by Lady Zhuge
    hahaha....so you're immune to BYJ and now LBH too ha, Lady Zhuge ! How about Won Bin, are you immune to him too ? I guess some how he managed to escape from detection, ha!

Anyway, back to BD! Where are you up to....did LBH meet CJW yet! I really feel sorry for RSW's character!
    Last edited by Fallen Angel; 08-03-04 at 03:10 AM.
    Cheers!!!!!!

Lovewinter, I won't give up on it unless it bores me to tears.

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    hahaha....so you're immune to BYJ and now LBH too ha, Lady Zhuge ! How about Won Bin, are you immune to him too ? I guess some how he managed to escape from detection, ha!
    Hehe, yep. He managed to "sneak in" under the radar...with my full knowledge and permission, that is.

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
    Anyway, back to BD! Where are you up to....did LBH meet CJW yet! I really feel sorry for RSW's character!
    I only watched the first episode last night, but yeah, LBH and CJW did "meet". He used her for about 10 minutes for a publicity stunt and then shoved her out of his vehicle.
    I'll probably watch the second episode tonight.

Does this drama have a happy ending?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")