Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Originally posted by Lovewinter
    Hi Angel

How's RSW?

I heard he is the last person to come out to sing in the
    Z-pop Concert.

How is the response?

I will try to get the DVD copy for keeping and also the OST.

Oh... Birthday Gal ? .... ...... happy Bithday ... Lovewinter ...

i was not at concert .... but heard response was good ... he told fans in english that he want to come back next year ..

he certainly was so touched by s'pore fans warm welcome for him ... that he personally involve himself with starting his s'pore fan club ... called "Singapore Prince" ... it'll be english site for his english speaking fans from all over world ...

forgot to mention .... he's so good looking in person ...
    Last edited by Angel_8; 09-03-04 at 01:01 PM.

Can't help myself this week and ended up whipping out the BD tapes to do a marathon agian.. Ahhhh, I still can't believe what a great series this was.... I've been watching the scenes between LBH -n- CJW about a million times already but it still moves me and captures me like the first time. Oy, when is this obsession going to end huh? I especially love the Victory room kiss (like 99.99% of you all out there! Haha).. especially LBH's mischievious smile right before he swooped back to give her a full 'adult' kiss! My goodness, talkin about it just makes me wanna go back and do a lil quickie marathon agian- Haha
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Can't help myself this week and ended up whipping out the BD tapes to do a marathon agian.. Ahhhh, I still can't believe what a great series this was.... I've been watching the scenes between LBH -n- CJW about a million times already but it still moves me and captures me like the first time. Oy, when is this obsession going to end huh? I especially love the Victory room kiss (like 99.99% of you all out there! Haha).. especially LBH's mischievious smile right before he swooped back to give her a full 'adult' kiss! My goodness, talkin about it just makes me wanna go back and do a lil quickie marathon agian- Haha

So~~~~~ Sparkly_Chic .... you .. re~ starting your obssession all over again huh ? .... you bet that "Victory Kiss" will always be focal point of BDs /LBH fans .. ... to us it'll forever be that "CLASSIC" scene ...

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8
    Oh... Birthday Gal ? .... ...... happy Bithday ... Lovewinter ...

i was not at concert .... but heard response was good ... he told fans in english that he want to come back next year ..

he certainly was so touched by s'pore fans warm welcome for him ... that he personally involve himself with starting his s'pore fan club ... called "Singapore Prince" ... it'll be english site for his english speaking fans from all over world ...

forgot to mention .... he's so good looking in person ...

Hi Angel

Thank you for the birthday song.

Times fly and older by one year old.

Do you find KSW look a bit like LBH?

Feel so sad for him in this drama "Stairway to Heaven".

So~~~~~ Sparkly_Chic .... you .. re~ starting your obssession all over again huh ? .... you bet that "Victory Kiss" will always be focal point of BDs /LBH fans .. ... to us it'll forever be that "CLASSIC" scene ...
    Haha Angel, you bet it is... It was a really unexpected scene for us all to over... Especially the graceful and passionate way LBH did it
    I guess the obsession will always be there, its just that there are times when its worst than others (Especially when there's something BD-related that came up)
    I just got the series "Honesty/Truth" starring RSW and CJW and about to watch it... This will be wierd for me since i'm so into the whole "LBH-CJW" thing, and RSW and CJW is paired up as a couple in "Honesty."
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    Hi Angel

Do you find KSW look a bit like LBH?

Feel so sad for him in this drama "Stairway to Heaven".

hmmm.... Lovewinter..... not exactly except both were in similar roles with similar acting scenes , same house and almost same cast as as in BDs and STH ..

yah .... my heart goes out to him .... so sad ...

Haha Angel, you bet it is... It was a really unexpected scene for us all to over... Especially the graceful and passionate way LBH did it :

I guess the obsession will always be there, its just that there are times when its worst than others (Especially when there's something BD-related that came up)
    I just got the series "Honesty/Truth" starring RSW and CJW and about to watch it... This will be wierd for me since i'm so into the whole "LBH-CJW" thing, and RSW and CJW is paired up as a couple in "Honesty."

Haha .. No One can do it better than LBH !!! He's one class act there ....

"Truth" is intriguing .... one of better story line from K-dramas ... and surprisingly ... i love both RSW and CJW pairing here ... Enjoy it Sparkly !!

Haha .. No One can do it better than LBH !!! He's one class act there ....

"Truth" is intriguing .... one of better story line from K-dramas ... and surprisingly ... i love both RSW and CJW pairing here ... Enjoy it Sparkly !!
    Hi Angel_8, Sparkly_Chic, mbslee looks like there's a revival of this here!

This drama started me on my LBH craze.....

Lady Zhuge, how's BD coming along for u. STH is good, I think better than Endless Love (altho both are just as sappy) as I prefer KSW to SSH....

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare

Lady Zhuge, how's BD coming along for u. STH is good, I think better than Endless Love (altho both are just as sappy) as I prefer KSW to SSH....

I think BD started everyone on that 'LBH craze' I haven't seen STH yet, but hoping to see it soon.. saw snips of it in Vietnam and it looks so sad!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

hmmm.... Lovewinter..... not exactly except both were in similar roles with similar acting scenes , same house and almost same cast as as in BDs and STH ..

yah .... my heart goes out to him .... so sad ...
    Wow.. they used the same house in BD for STH? Now this will bring back memories if I watch STH
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Wow.. they used the same house in BD for STH? Now this will bring back memories if I watch STH
    yes dear ... you will see lots of similarity between these 2 dramas and KSW ... that dashing lead !!!! tell me if you're mesmerised by him after you watched STH !!! or if you odd one out ???

ooops! .......
    Last edited by Angel_8; 09-12-04 at 05:03 AM.

yes dear ... you will see lots of similarity between these 2 dramas and KSW ... that dashing lead !!!! tell me if you're mesmerised by him after you watched STH !!! or if you odd one out ???
    Haha, why, were you mesmerised by him Angel? I saw glimpses of STH in Vietnam, and yet I don't think he has that 'charisma' as LBH in "BD." Maybe cuz KSW isn't as 'mysterious and cold' as LBH in BD?
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare

Yo! I think BD started everyone's LBH Craze!!!! just like you Il mare, when I saw BD on TV I became LBH addicted plus BD-LBH-CJW big fan!!!

Ows??? they use the same BD house in STH? yeah, heard BD and STH are similar except for the ending...they said KSW is similar to LBH??? haven't seen STH but from what I have seen on pictures...I still like LBH in BD...maybe Sparkly Chic is right....KSW was not as mysterious and cold as LBH in BD? just love LBH's character in BD....

Hello everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by mbslee
    Yo! I think BD started everyone's LBH Craze!!!! just like you Il mare, when I saw BD on TV I became LBH addicted plus BD-LBH-CJW big fan!!!

Ows??? they use the same BD house in STH? yeah, heard BD and STH are similar except for the ending...they said KSW is similar to LBH??? haven't seen STH but from what I have seen on pictures...I still like LBH in BD...maybe Sparkly Chic is right....KSW was not as mysterious and cold as LBH in BD? just love LBH's character in BD....

Hello everyone!

Hi

LBH is still mine No. 1 but after watching STH, you will begin to like KSW
    because of his impressive acting in STH, very touching and loving.
    He also look very cute and playful when he was with CJW in STH.

Come, start watching and you will like it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbslee

Hello everyone!

Haha, I still remember how I first got addicted to BD.. bring back memories doesn't it? My dad was watching it on tapes (dubbed in viet), but he wasn't really watching it.. he just had it on and he was sleeping Well, i happened to walk past his TV and saw "BD" onscreen... and with nothing else better to do, I plopped down in front of the TV and went down that "mesmerising" road
    Surprisingly... one of the major attraction of "BD" is the dialouge and tones of the actors/actresses... I don't know how the original voice of the actors/actresses are, but the dubbed viet voices was just wonderful...It brings out the emotions in the movie so much... I was especially in love with "LBH-dubbed voice" Those of you watched in it Viet probably knows what I'm rambling about

Mbslee, Angel, il_mare, and lovewinter...Here's (CHEERS) to our being in love with the best movie of all time.. "BEAUTIFUL DAYS"
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    Hi

LBH is still mine No. 1 but after watching STH, you will begin to like KSW
    because of his impressive acting in STH, very touching and loving.
    He also look very cute and playful when he was with CJW in STH.

Come, start watching and you will like it.
    Since everyone is telling me STH is good, I will find a copy and grab one, Love winter.... just finished Summer scent last week. It was good but still like BD!

Sparkly Chic, it's good the viet voices of BD were able to bring out the character's emotions....In our Filipino-dubbed BD...I don't like the voice of CJW...it was so pathetic...but the voice of LBH was good....But once you here the real voices of LBH and CJW you will fall in love again with them!!! my copy was korean with english sub from Singapore's channel 8.

Hi to all our Beautiful Days friends .. il_mare,sparkly_chic,mbslee,lovewinter ..

sparkly dear .... 100% agree that BDs is the BEST ... has to be lah ...... we've been rumbling over and over .... on and on for months and months now singing it's praises without getting tired of it yet ... .......

some of us may disappear ... and months later one of us still come back here to sing and ...haha ... ...... so supportive of us ... .... Cheers

anyway BDs still top my list despite many series thats come and go ... i guess it'll be my favourite for along time to come together with LBH .... with his low sexy killer voice ...

Hi to all our Beautiful Days friends .. il_mare,sparkly_chic,mbslee,lovewinter ..

sparkly dear .... 100% agree that BDs is the BEST ... has to be lah ...... we've been rumbling over and over .... on and on for months and months now singing it's praises without getting tired of it yet ... .......

some of us may disappear ... and months later one of us still come back here to sing and ...haha ... ...... so supportive of us .... Cheers

anyway BDs still top my list despite many series thats come and go ... i guess it'll be my favourite for along time to come together with LBH .... with his low sexy killer voice ...
    Ha Ha, I do find it amusing how it'll all be quiet in the LBH/Beautiful Days thread for a certain amount of time.. and them BAM! This whole craziness w/ the series/LBH would start agian... Reminds me of a volcano erupting at certain times
    And yes indeed, Beautiful Days will always hold a special place in my heart...no matter how many times I've seen it, when the tapes are popped in, its like i'm riding on the emotional roller coaster all over agian
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

i already watched the series and i think its very touching...i love choi ji woo because thers something about her i just love!