Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Quote Originally Posted by mbslee
    Halu droolers ! i'm back!!! sorry for being MIA for a while but I was so busy the past several weeks....
    Sparkly Chic, just like you I kept comparing KSW with BH...can't help noticing those S2H scenes were similar with BD's...even KSW's acting is almost the same....remember the scene in s2H when KSW was sleeping and he grabbed JW's feet( I think it was her feet...correct me if i'm wrong)??? it was the same in BD's scene when BH grabbed JW's hand while sleeping.....hahaha...BD is still the original!!!!
    talking about BD for the past several days (got friends who keeps asking me to send them BD MMS!) is giving me BD flashbacks.....wow...I think I am going to put out those BD VCDs and have another marathon!!!!!! for the nth time!!!!!
    Hahaha! That scene where KWS grabbed CJW leg gave me deja-vu w/ the scene in LBH's office in "BD!" Especially at CJW's expression, and the dark lighting...I was about to take out the tape to check and make sure it wasn't "BD"
    And you're right, BD will always be a classic...
    To me, STH is one of those series that you'll only watch one time and enjoy it... whereas, BD can be watched over and over agian, and you'll still enjoy it like the first time.
    Haha! BD Marathon agian!!!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Thumbs up

TrueBlue OBC, halu...I guess you can't recognize me here bec I got a different username here...I am LBHCrazy from soompi and tsinoy....your MP3 of the OST is now ready...I just need your email add so I can send it to you....PM me okay???
    talking about BD for the past several days (got friends who keeps asking me to send them BD MMS!) is giving me BD flashbacks.....wow...I think I am going to put out those BD VCDs and have another marathon!!!!!! for the nth time!!!!!
    Hello mbslee!! So it's you!! Hehe!! (*OT* I just want to re-use this ID 'coz, well, I just want to re-use it hehe) When I saw LBHCraze's username, I was thinking it might be you, guess I got it wrong! I already 'PM-ed' you my email add
    And yeah, BD's the original
    "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
    - Mark Twain
    "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
    - Psalm 90:12

Hi Gals

Last night I rewatched BD DVD from Hong Kong version, found out that
    the ending is very different from the VCD which I watched previously.

I would like to know from you girls what is the actual ending suppose to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter
    Hi Gals

Last night I rewatched BD DVD from Hong Kong version, found out that
    the ending is very different from the VCD which I watched previously.

I would like to know from you girls what is the actual ending suppose to be.
    What is the ending of your version? My version's ( VCD with english sub I think it was recorded from Singapore's Channel 8) ending was Yeonsoo had a transplant and it was successful then Saena had a successful concert with Minchul, Yeon Soo and Sunjae in the audience....
    Last edited by mbslee; 03-23-05 at 11:34 PM.

What is the ending of your version? My version's ( VCD with english sub I think it was recorded from Singapore's Channel 8) ending was Yeonsu had a transplant and it was successful then Saena had a successful concert with Minchul, Yeon Soo and Sunjae in the audience....

Hi

Where are you from?

The copy you have is what I had watched previously (VCD set).

The one that I rewatched is in DVD format with Korean, Chinese and Cantonese
    dialogue with Chinese Sub, the ending is different.
    It ends at after Yeonsu had a transplant, came out from the operating threatre and she asked whether Minchul is still there.

For your info, it also shown that Saena is not the one that save her.

It is from a Japanese lady as mentioned in the series.

Huh... this is intresting... this is the first time that I've heard of a Beautiful Days ending like that!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

What is the ending of your version? My version's ( VCD with english sub I think it was recorded from Singapore's Channel 8) ending was Yeonsoo had a transplant and it was successful then Saena had a successful concert with Minchul, Yeon Soo and Sunjae in the audience....
    I watched on a Singapore channel & after that on Malaysian channel tv2. Both had the same ending as yours.

Hi Droolers ..

Sorry i m not able to reply earlier ... I have been in HongKong since early March and will be here till end of month .... so no pics to show for now ... ....

Many BH fans are heading for Seoul this weekend for screening of BSL hoping to meet him in person ........ because BH did asked during the Private Fan's Meet in s'pore if we are going to Seoul for BSL and there was a resounding YES!! ..... so i m sure he'll meet with them ... ... i m disappointed i can't be there ....

slow_jams ..... i know you from mcs and i m her fan too..

Lovewinter ... i bought dvd with korean/mandarin/cantonese dialoque in HK ... will let u know if it's any different from vcd i have ..

mbslee ..... heLLoo ... LBHCrazy .

yos Sparkly ... I feel young and in love again after watching Lover in Paris .... I highly recommend it .. ........ somehow STH din impact me as much after the initial ....

Looks like our LBH is creating quite a storm in Asia rite now. I wish that he would do more series and not just stick to movies...I do so enjoy seeing him in series! But its pretty much a slim chance for him to do another series since actors rarely go back to doing series when jumping full force into making movies.

Thanks for the recommendation Angel!! I'm, in fact, searching around for more good Kdramas to watch. Isn't another title for "Lovers in Paris" = "ROmance in Paris?"
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_8

slow_jams ..... i know you from mcs and i m her fan too..

Oh ok, which brings me to the next question.... what's ur nick there?

Lovewinter, I am from the Philippines...So the DVD format you got cut off Saena's concert scene? That's new to me....even about that Japanese lady was the donor...The VCD copy I have got lots of cuts esp disc 2 where the tear wiping thru glass scene was cut off...Good thing I was able to dl episode2 and finally saw that scene even if there was no english sub...
    Slow_jamz, I think most of us has the same ending...it was interesting to learn there was a version with a diff ending...
    Yo Angel!, yes i also like Lover's In Paris...I love PSY's dimples! hahaha!
    SparklyChic, Romance in Paris is the same as Lover's in Paris...this series is a feel good series...made me laugh in most of the scenes of KiJoo and TaeYoung although I felt they should have put more romance in it...I mean there are scenes that I think they should have hug or kiss...
    Just finished watching Firebird...nice series....cried in some scenes when LSJ cried....he also got nice dimples...hehehe....LEJ was good here..Such a waste of talent when she committed suicide...gave me BD flashbacks since Sunjae's mother, Nalan, and other casts of BD were here... Even LSJ reminds me of BH in some scenes...their eyes are similar....but of course BH still tops...BH is oozing with sex appeal i'll start watching Hotelier later...
    Last edited by mbslee; 03-25-05 at 01:42 AM.

Lovewinter, I am from the Philippines...So the DVD format you got cut off Saena's concert scene? That's new to me....even about that Japanese lady was the donor...The VCD copy I have got lots of cuts esp disc 2 where the tear wiping thru glass scene was cut off...Good thing I was able to dl episode2 and finally saw that scene even if there was no english sub...
    Slow_jamz, I think most of us has the same ending...it was interesting to learn there was a version with a diff ending...
    Yo Angel!, yes i also like Lover's In Paris...I love PSY's dimples! hahaha!
    SparklyChic, Romance in Paris is the same as Lover's in Paris...this series is a feel good series...made me laugh in most of the scenes of KiJoo and TaeYoung although I felt they should have put more romance in it...I mean there are scenes that I think they should have hug or kiss...
    Just finished watching Firebird...nice series....cried in some scenes when LSJ cried....he also got nice dimples...hehehe....LEJ was good here..Such a waste of talent when she committed suicide...gave me BD flashbacks since Sunjae's mother, Nalan, and other casts of BD were here... Even LSJ reminds me of BH in some scenes...their eyes are similar....but of course BH still tops...BH is oozing with sex appeal i'll start watching Hotelier later...
    oh mbslee! U should be gushing abt LSJ at the Firebird thread!!! That is one deep dimple! Firebird is one sappy draggy fare...but I loved it nonetheless!

Angel_8, hope u enjoyed ur trip tp HK! I can't wait for LBH's new movie.....goin to watch Bunjee Jumping soon to remember Ms LEJ.

Quote Originally Posted by il_mare
    oh mbslee! U should be gushing abt LSJ at the Firebird thread!!! That is one deep dimple! Firebird is one sappy draggy fare...but I loved it nonetheless!

Angel_8, hope u enjoyed ur trip tp HK! I can't wait for LBH's new movie.....goin to watch Bunjee Jumping soon to remember Ms LEJ.
    There's a Firebird thread here???...oooohhh I better go there and do some gushing....
    Don't worry guys...My first love is still LBH!!!! I'll just do some gushing in the other thread bec of LSJ's dimples...hahaha...
    rewatched BD's episode 9 and 12 last night...I'll watch some more episodes later....

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

There's a Firebird thread here???...oooohhh I better go there and do some gushing....
    Don't worry guys...My first love is still LBH!!!! I'll just do some gushing in the other thread bec of LSJ's dimples...hahaha...
    rewatched BD's episode 9 and 12 last night...I'll watch some more episodes later....

HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!!!

Traitor!! Haha, just kidding...I think all of us here had done some 'gushing' at other actors besides LBH at one time or another *guilty look* Saw "Everyone Have a Secret" for download w/ viet subtitles at this site the other day... but haven't had a chance to download it yet. I'm eager to watch LBH and CJW together agian!!
    I'm finishing "Stairway to Heaven" up, and boy, let me tell you....CJW sure have some darn good chemistry w/ her male costars...
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    Traitor!! Haha, just kidding...I think all of us here had done some 'gushing' at other actors besides LBH at one time or another *guilty look* Saw "Everyone Have a Secret" for download w/ viet subtitles at this site the other day... but haven't had a chance to download it yet. I'm eager to watch LBH and CJW together agian!!
    I'm finishing "Stairway to Heaven" up, and boy, let me tell you....CJW sure have some darn good chemistry w/ her male costars...
    Haha ...... PSY my fave now too but BH still rulez !

to those in Singapore ... anyone has this set K-drama?

I wanted to buy it.. went thru a few stores.. like poh kim and TS video..they told me its all sold out!! :/

anywhere i can rent/borrow from??

many thanks!

Hi gals and droolers!!

My copy has the same ending as mbslee's. And yes, it's the Japanese lady who donated the bone marrow Yeonsoo needed.
    "The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."
    - Mark Twain
    "Teach us to number our days aright, that we may gain a heart of wisdom."
    - Psalm 90:12

Halu!!!! Anyone here???? Finally I was able to logged in today! I read a few weeks back that SPCNET crashed down....I guess they were only able to save postings up to March 31????? ....droolers, hope to see you again here!
    just want to reminisce today....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/mbslee/044.jpg')

Halu!!!! Anyone here???? Finally I was able to logged in today! I read a few weeks back that SPCNET crashed down....I guess they were only able to save postings up to March 31????? ....droolers, hope to see you again here!
    just want to reminisce today....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/mbslee/044.jpg')

They had 4 to 5 times Ngs on this particular sceen.

I am so happy since last night! A friend told me a BD teaser in our local channel here in the philippines came out last night! They are finally showing again BD here! it was shown here last 2003 but it was shown in the afternoon so a lot were not able to watch it....I hope they will show it primetime this time.....Finally saw the teaser this morning! *jumping with joy*