Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

I love the scenes at the Victory store everytime LBH & CJW meet. Him grabbing her (with force), his looks, his smiles at her... are really cute.
    And the funniest part is when LBH blinks one eye at the store head at one meeting, then she just passes out... LOL
    But how come LBH family has such a mansion, with huge yards... but not even a garage? they always park their vehicles outside the gate, in the public street.

Quote Originally Posted by kbelle
    I love the scenes at the Victory store everytime LBH & CJW meet. Him grabbing her (with force), his looks, his smiles at her... are really cute.
    And the funniest part is when LBH blinks one eye at the store head at one meeting, then she just passes out... LOL
    But how come LBH family has such a mansion, with huge yards... but not even a garage? they always park their vehicles outside the gate, in the public street.
    I think Korean houses rarely does have garages like the ones in the U.S. due to the limited space in the city. If you look at Korean streets, most of the cars are parked on the sides of the streets/houses.
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkly_Chic
    If you look at Korean streets, most of the cars are parked on the sides of the streets/houses.
    Haha yea it seems so.

really? i never paid attention. but still the richer should have garage, it's dangerous out there in the streets you know... LOL

Default beatiful days

i havent started this yet ..my mum has become addicted to k-series ..she seen a few now..
    anyway..she's made a head start in this..and near to the end. i know k-series normally have people dying etc ..but does CJW die? i keep hearing my mum wonder wot happens next

she's a brilliant natural tear jerker

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    i havent started this yet ..my mum has become addicted to k-series ..she seen a few now..
    anyway..she's made a head start in this..and near to the end. i know k-series normally have people dying etc ..but does CJW die? i keep hearing my mum wonder wot happens next

she's a brilliant natural tear jerker
    Yea she is, its amazing at how much she can cry and how natural it is...
    And to answer your question... its a happy ending..... Now go watch it to see "what" kind of happy ending it is
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default beautiful days

i caught a bit last night where cw got married... ..i somehow dont think she goes well with lee byung hun here.. nicer with KSW in stairways or BJY.

anyway poor ryu si won... this will be the second drama series i seen him in.
    ryu and myung se bin was the previous one from about 5 years ago..they go well as a couple

i caught a bit last night where cw got married... ..i somehow dont think she goes well with lee byung hun here.. nicer with KSW in stairways or BJY.

anyway poor ryu si won... this will be the second drama series i seen him in.
    ryu and myung se bin was the previous one from about 5 years ago..they go well as a couple
    I like the chemistry between her and LBH and KSW more than BJY....Yesterday was the 4th time I've tried to make myself finish watching Winter Sonata, so that I can 'capture' that magic that everyone had hyped about, but it just doesn't appeal to me...

When I first watch BD, the pairing of LBH and CJW didn't look appealing to me either... but the chemistry between them convinced me otherwise later on
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Default beautiful days

caught a glimpse of the first 5 mins of the beginning! is it me or do i recognise two characters from here..the ones who played the parents and was at the pop concert/awards thing

they were from Stairways to heaven right - CJW's dad and her step-mum..do they all work for the same tv station in korea??

caught a glimpse of the first 5 mins of the beginning! is it me or do i recognise two characters from here..the ones who played the parents and was at the pop concert/awards thing

they were from Stairways to heaven right - CJW's dad and her step-mum..do they all work for the same tv station in korea??
    They used those actors/actresses so much that I swear I see them in almost every K-drama
    Yup, they are indeed the Dad and stepmom
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

I think any actor or actress in Korea can act in whatever TV station dramas as long as their schedule allows it.

I've seen that guy in many dramas too.

As for that woman, I have seen her in KBS' Nine Tailed Fox (attached picture), other than that I also recently saw her in SBS' Spring Day.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default beautiful days

thanks for clearing that up..

did that same woman played a similar evil character who was horrible to kids in either of those series?

should start "BD" in the new year

Hey guys Hehe, I was shopping with my mom and when we were paying our cashier was a Korean women Hehe, she was so sweet and we actually were talking about some Korean series! Lol, she also loved Beautiful Days as well!! Lol, if only there weren't more people in line! I would have stayed to talk with her longer. hehe
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey guys Hehe, I was shopping with my mom and when we were paying our cashier was a Korean women Hehe, she was so sweet and we actually were talking about some Korean series! Lol, she also loved Beautiful Days as well!! Lol, if only there weren't more people in line! I would have stayed to talk with her longer. hehe
    Ohh that's so cool . Beautiful Days was the drama that got me addicted and it's still my favorite one . I've never talked to a korean person before... lol weird.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Default beautiful days

during my disappearance.. i managed to watch Beautiful days..and boy was i late in discovering this great series... I think i may of been the last person on this planet to discover bd.

well...my thoughts...loved it..beautifully written..the characters were explained / finished nicely. Yup..its entered my top 10 list favourite dramas of all time.

I did feel sorry for RSW at first losing out to his brother for CJW's affections,, but hey i liked the way how his character grew stronger emotionally and as a person..

there were soooooo many sweet scenes indeed ..i did cry when CJW developed that illness..i must of shed tears towards the finale..from her discovery, to how she felt she was all alone, to the operating theatre etc.
    i liked also mc's sister when she matured

my rating for this drama: 10/10.. i like the song by zero "yak sok" too

Default bd

done some rewinds already..rewinding back to the sweet / sometimes sad scenes..before they fell in love, to when MC and ys were unsure of their affections etc..to the break up and marriage etc

The ost is damn good

i only wish they do more tv series together in the future... but i doubt it

Lol Sunlight_zero36 Yeah, she might be the first Korean person that I've met... I wish that I had Korean friends! They could teach me the language and then watch K-dramas with me! Lol, Beautiful Days would definately be the first one to watch then!

Hehe, teddybear At least you found BD at last though! Better late then never right? Oh, its great that you really enjoyed the serie! Sure is a good K-serie. Very touching

Hehe, it sounds as if you wouldn't have minded Ryu Shi Won with Choi Ji Woo then eh? I did feel bad for him as well. He did do a lot of things for her, but they didn't seem too compatiable for me. I watched them in Honesty and they looked cuter together there. Hehe, Lee Byung Hun and CJW are so sweet in here!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Default bd

at first RSW does seem to be incompatible with CJW...but i like how the story was written in RSW's character..maturing both emotionally and professionally...

LBH and CJW look the best here

Agreed teddybear I liked seeing RSW's development as well. Espically from being a somewhat "carefree" medical student to a big business manager Hehe, he looked really handsome in the suit, but I dind't mind his doctor coat either
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i think this serie is pretty good. at first, i thought it was goin to be an depressing ending and thought to stop continuing, but it turned out that i finished the serie and it was a great ending..full of relief..don't like very sad sad endings like wen one person dies, no matter the girl or the boy.

Althought i did think this serie is kind of "long time ago'..i wonder is this filmed long ago cuz wen i watched this..it gave me a feeling like ancient times..haha lolz...