Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Your message is being sent to:
    phuongan
    Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, dance like no one is watching... Party like there is no tomorrow

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/05.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/04.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/11.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/10.jpg')

http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifu...ics/pic/07.jpg

Seana
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/15.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/14.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/31.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://web.gtv.com.tw/korea/beautifulday/pics/pic/32.jpg')

Thanks for the songs HKPuppy!!!!! Argh, but streamload is under matienence and my account is probably dead now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i absolutely love this show! I think the entire cast esp LBY and CJW delivered a sterling performance. The story is tightly knitted and this captivates one's attention...
    *~*~*~*~*
    Favourite Actresses :
    Joyce
    Maggie
    Annie

------------------------------------------------

Favorite Actors:
    Roger Kwok
    Joe Ma

Favourite Couples:
    Joyce & Marco
    Joe & Maggie
    Annie & Chilam
    *~*~*~*~*

I wanted a little more from the ending though. Like what happened to all the characters.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

what part is tat pix??? the one when LBY's sister was cried????

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    I wanted a little more from the ending though. Like what happened to all the characters.
    Given the circumstances when they were filming, the ending is considered adequate....at least we get to see LBY and CJW together....
    *~*~*~*~*
    Favourite Actresses :
    Joyce
    Maggie
    Annie

Favorite Actors:
    Roger Kwok
    Joe Ma

Favourite Couples:
    Joyce & Marco
    Joe & Maggie
    Annie & Chilam
    *~*~*~*~*

Originally posted by sweetlangyrl
    what part is tat pix??? the one when LBY's sister was cried????
    I think the one you are referring to is in the beginning of the series. It is during the part where Lee Byung Hun returned from America and found out his sister moved out to live with their grandmother. So he goes to find her and see hsi grandmom ill. Then the scene jumps to show his grandmother's funeral and that is what the pic is of. LBH's sis is sad about their grandmother's death
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

"Beautiful Day" is so well-written. I want to thank whoever he/she is that pick Lee Buyng Hun for the role "Big Brother." He is sooooooooooo perfect. Also, who cut/color his hair did such a wonderful job.

There should be a little more to the ending though. I feel that it was so abrupt. Didn't really tell us if big brother ever able to build his career back to where it was. Oh well! At least it's a happy ending!

Hail to Beautiful Day!

Hehehehe, yes I was just gonna comment on LBH's hair. Its really a nice colour, lol and style too!!!! don't like when he greased it back, just like the natural way its supposedly is. His hair is like a brownish, blackish, tannish colour huh? Cute though!!!!!

Oh, gotta name scenes that I love now. One would be on the day of LBH's mother's death, his father announced that there would be a party and he would attended to start getting to know this one girl who is a daughter of a rich guy. But LBH instead brings CJW to this one shop and tells the person who works there to get her pretty. (They sure did a great job!!!) Its cute how after she got all pretty that she started searching for LBH, but doens't see him and turns back to the lady who is fixing her hair. At taht time, LBH comes in, but stops at the corner and stares at her But that isn't the favorite part however, its at the very end when she is all finished up. LBH grabs a necklace from a manichen and puts the necklace on her. (Her reaction is so funny!!!) So cute together!!!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah I really like his hair style too, so cool!! and really suits him! They really did a good job, everytime they were together the chemistry between them was so excellent!! I just couldn't turn my eyes away from tv hoping for more of them.. more and more

Agree totally siryu!!!!! The scenes between LBH and CJW was sooooo great!!!! The chemistry was great and they really seemed as though they weren't acting at all, but it was all real!!! I hope to see them together again!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I think both LBH and CJW turn in quite a commendable performance but believe or not, it was Ryu Si Won that captured my heart. I am so captivated by his acting and not to mention his singing as well. His eyes speaks volume and the way he carried out the character of sun jae is so excellent. The innocence, the gentleness, the guilt, the angst, the filial son, the love for the girl he admire etc... he portrayed them so well with his eyes.

I cried bucket of tears during the whole show not so much for CJI or LBH but for RSW.....

At the end of the show, i must say, it's a good show though deep down, i was silently hoping that RSW could have ended up with CJW, though I am sure many of you would beg to differs. Anyway, that's only my personal opinion ok!!1

I did not care too much for K-drama, but my sister got me hooked on Beautiful Days and I thank her ever since. It's such a sweet storyline and excellent casts. Although I feel sometimes they exagerated Saena character, but not everything can be perfect. When CJW was dolled up she did not look that different. I though she was really cute and beautiful in Mr. Duke. BD is my first K-drama, then I went on to see other series, but so far none has surpassed this perfect series yet.

When I first saw CJW and toward the end, I still think she's rather plain, but I guess that how good an actress she is, sacrificing her look for the role. She looks really cute in Winter Sonata (as a young student), quiet ugly and old when she portrayed a grown-up version though.

I have nothing but praise for Beautiful Days. Choi Ji Woo & Lee Byung Hun are so perfect together.

P.S. I need help posting some pictures of LBH on my thread for him in Actor Forums. Please come and help all those who adore him and have technical skills! Thanks!

i really like this film, love LBH and CJW, perfect couple
    the story is really nice, can't wait to see each episodes, especially the scenes which showed LBH and CJW.

RSW was quite an annoying character here, but i admit he has good voice, love his song also

i support all of u who would start thread about LBH, i'm really a fan of him

Lol, I think I've mentioned this earlier, but I was not really captivated by anyone at first. But the series grew on me and then I fell straight for LBH. CJW was really sweet so liked her in the beginning, but her younger self and everything annoyed me a bit. RSW caught my attention towards the end, but I loved his singing right from the beginning. Gosh, Seana is the one who annoyed me deeply!!!! I could not stand her even when she was supposed to be "cute"
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.