Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Beautiful Days

Default help

hi.. i'm missing a few of the episodes in beautiful days, does anyone have the series in their computer to send to me????? (w/ subtitles)

thx!!

Hey jjjjj,
    I don't have it, but I think someone probably has it. Just need to wait for replies.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hm... perhaps I can do the Episode Guide of this series.
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

After reading some of your comments, I went to buy the OST CD. The music is really not that good at all, far worse than the Winter Sonata OST IMO.

Originally posted by Yon
    hm... perhaps I can do the Episode Guide of this series.
    You should Yon!! I would enjoy having episode guides Titanic, I haven't heard the songs from Winter Sonata so no comment on that, but I enjoyed the songs in here
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Really Titanic?? I have heard both OST and like them both alot!!!
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

You can find the full episode guides for Beautiful days at this site :

http://beaudays.tripod.com/story.html

But from the home page, you can find the links to the transcript. Currently up to the eighth episode.

I am a big RSW fan and it is a sad ending for his character and I much preferred the original planned ending where his character ends up with Choi Ji Woo. They were very good together in an earlier drama Truth.

Thanks for that site appleworm!!!! It is really good. Oh, I enjoy reading the episode guides a lot!!!! Reminds me a lot about the series hehe, cute pics of LBH
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

The first K-drama I saw was Endless Love (Autumn Story). It made me cry every time I watched it. I thought it was really good but when I saw BD it tops! Autumn Story didn't made me see it again and again not like in BD. I can't get enough of it and esp. LBH! When I first saw him, I said to myself "is that the lead actor??? Not handsome" . My brother even said it also when he catched me watching BD. But as I continue watching it, I was mesmerized by LBH's cute smile and passionate eyes plus superb acting! So now I am a certified LBH fan! And CJW was so good also. They make a good pair....good chemistry not like LBH and SHK in All In. I only watched All In because of LBH.....just to see him in those dashing suits and his superb acting but other than that...nah...BD is still my all time favorite!!!Fave scene?...The Victory Showroom Kiss! LBH was so cute there...with his mischievous grin when he kissed CJW in the forehead and went back to kiss her on the lips!!! How romantic!!! Hope to see LBH and CJW in another series....And I hope a DVD with English subtitle(korean version) of BD will come out soon!!!

mbslee!!!!! My thoughts exactly when I started!!! Lol, totally thought that the lead guys looked , but after watchign on a little more I was so :drooling: over Lee Byung Hun!!! I could not believe that I said he was yucky looking!!! lol, could smack myself right now!!

Beautiful Days was my third K-series and then afterwards I wanted to see some more so decided to get Endless Love (Autum in my Heart.) Compared to BD this was horrible!!! I watched the series just once, fasting forwarding a lot of scenes, and didn't watch it again. Was tempted to see Won Bin, but didn't. However as for BD I kept popping in the series every chance I could.

Hehe, I know the scene your talking about. That was really cute!!!! I love that walkback of his!!! Kiss her on the forehead and then walk away, but turns around to kiss her on the mouth!! hehe, sweet!!!! I've got lots of favorite scenes!!!! But now I think I'm going to go with the one where Victory was going to have a celebration party on LBH's mother's death day. So LBH was supposed to be introduced to this other girl, but instead he pulled Cho Ji Woo with him to get all dressed up. Favorite part of this scene though is when she is all pretty at the end he comes in with his suit and grabs a necklace from one of the manicans and puts it around her neck That is soooooo cute!!!!! hehe...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Yeah, I could smack myself too for telling he was ugly!! Now I tell my friends to watch him but warns them maybe they will find him yucky too at first but once you continue watching him you will be mesmerized....with those smiles and passionate eyes....I have many fave scenes in BD, too...the beach scene, the honeymoon, the necklace scene, the park scene...wow! I really don't get tired of watching it again and again!

I know!!!!! Well I actually didn't really fall for him as much because of his looks later on. Its more of his personality even though he seemed really cold and all. For some reason I was attracted to his personality and then soon I started thinking he looked so cute!!!!!

Yeah, this series had sooooo many cute scenes!!!!! Don't forget about the hospital scene where CJW is going in for surgery and LBH brings her in and as she gets rolled through the doors he yells I love you!!!!!! Then there was that scene in their honeymoon at night where the two sit outside and say why what they like about the other, that scene at the movie theater where LBH had just found out about CJW's illiness and pulls her to spend the day with him. LBH was crying during the movie, sweet and sad all in one Then there was that scene where CJW had found out about her illness and she went to find LBH and asked him to spend a whole day with her. He agreed and at the end it was so sweet how he won that bear for her and rode the bus home with her!!! Lol, I would go on, but tired. Will next time!!!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

What an excellent performance by Lee B. Hun! He convey his emotions so well in this series...I love how his temperment is so unpredictable- Altho he appears ALOT in this series, I enjoyed EVERY minute of seeing him in there I think this series is gonna be a really boring w/o him in it. Just adore his powerful presence!! Love his hairstyleee!!!(I think everyone would agree w/ this!)

As for Choi Ji Woo...I enjoyed her character a the beginning.. but seeing too much of her softness and weakness just gets irritating! I realized that at times, she seems really cute and adorable.. but towards the middle/end of the series, she looks kinda old and washed out.

How sweet LBH is to CJW in here! I just melt @ his tender actions towards her! Sweeetttttttt~ They have excellent chemistry in here! One would have thought that they're a real couple in real life. Their love scenes look so natural!

All in all, this series is pretty good. At some parts, its kinda draggy, but you could get over that just to see LBH cute smiles and superb acting! Beautful Days is my first attempt trying out Korean series, I was hesitatant @ first, but I got hooked on BD by the time LBH appeared
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Yes!!! I know exactly what you meant!! I loved Lee Byung Hun in every single minute that he appeared!!!! At least after I started liking him, hehe. I really do think that without him and his character then the seires would be a complete His character was the interesting yet mysterious guy. You don't know what he'll do next and all so you'll be glued to the tv to find out!!! Thats what happened to me, hehe

Yeah at times I didn't quite like how Choi Ji Woo was soo weak and all, but then there was times where she had her strong dependant side out. Also I do agree that she looks washed out towards the end, but she did have lukiemia so thats explainable.

Yup!!! They are a perfect pair!!! Should be paired up even more, hehe. I don't know. At times it annoys me how Lee Byung Hun treats Choi Ji Woo rather unimportantly, but then the scenes where it shows how much he cares for her is really sweet and covers up for all that!!! You can see the strong love between those two, hehe

Sparkly_Chic, you should come into the Lee Byung Hun thread and discuiss on him!! Lol, I think all the fans in there love him in Beautiful Days
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hahaha Goddess.. I could see the drool coming out of your mouth when talking about LBH I shouldn't even be talking... just imagining his tenderness towards CJW and powerful/charmaing presence makes me

I know wat you mean about being glued to the T.V. Couldn't get anything done until I finished this series! U should see my my schoolwork suffered over this series!

After i finished watching this series, all I could think about was the love between LBH and CJW...This is wat I call TRUE LOVE!!!
    I know, I wish they could be paired up for another series... I was glad towards the end.. the story is more focused on LBH ad CJW... made it ALOT more intresting! I really had no interest about the other characters! Hahaha
    My favorite part would have to be where they were laying in bed one morning... and LBH was stroking CJW hair and face... and when she woke up.. he said "Did you forget to do something?" And she smiled a lil ... and he acted really cute and childish and turned the other way and then she gave him this big smile....and then she kissed him on the cheek!!!! Awwwwwww This shows their playful and tender side! Very sweettt!!

No invitation needed Goddess, I'm now already a big fan of LBH in his thread... you can read about me ranting and raving over him already being taken over there
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Hi ! Hi ! M here to join in the DROOLING session !!! Gonna flood this thread !!

Would you all agree that the songs / music played an important part in the series? I bought the OST and loved most of the songs
    esp ......... PROMISE ............. both by ZERO and RSW

I'm crazy over this series !!

Yup! I agree with you Angel! The songs/music played an important part in the series! Good for you, you got the OST already. I just downloaded mine so they are not really complete. Love LBH song! Always have a copy in my van so I can play it when I drive to work.....Just really love this series! BD ended in our local TV last week so I kinda miss LBH so last night I played the VCD and fast forward to scenes I love most...those of LBH and CJW esp the Victory showroom kiss and the one where CJW was cooking and LBH looking at her and gave her that sweetest, cutest, tender smile!!! Boy! it kept me till 4am!(had to woke up early since I have a shopping date with my sis and sis-in-law and I was the one who drove!) Anyway, just like you, I am crazy with this series, too! and LBH!!!!!

Oh Good, another thread devoted to the talented LBH. I love him so much. My first K-drama was All About Eve, yet I stopped after the first tape. BD persuade me to reconsidered K-drama. Actually, my sister was the one who forced me to sit down in front of the TV and watched it with her. I am a goner since. LBH couldn't be more handsome or perfect. He rarely smile yet when he does (when CJW cooked for him), ohmigod! I almost stop breathing. His hair style is superb, his clothing styles made all the guys I know looked like punks. Men should be dress like him yet most Asian cannot carried the suits as well as he is. Words cannot describe him in Beautiful Days. I know All In supposed to be out pretty soon. But I'm convince that nothing can top BD. I owned VCDs and video tapes of the BD because I lived VCDs but my mom still familiarized herself with the VCR so we ended up having two sets. I intended to bribe Tweety to make me copies of the English-subtitle VCDs of BD so I can hear his beautiful voice. Oh, my Prince!

Goodness... I think our drool is gonna be all over this forum if U guyz don't stop talking about this beautiful creature

I have to admit, I don't think any guyz can top LBH "confident/kewl" structure!! Those images of him will forever be engraved in my mind....He has ruined me for any other actors! Looking so good should be a crime! Haha!

Honestly, I'm not looking forward to him being paired up with his current g/f in "All In." Nooooo.. its not becuz she has taken him.. but its becuz that image of him and CJW has taken over!! I think they are extremely compatible... I would never believe that 2 person can have that much on-screen chemistry if I haven't seen LBH and CJW in BD! They have completely captured my heart!

Haha, I completely agree with you Mystery, LBH has put all the other guyz 2 shame! I think its LBH hair and the way he walks and how the suits fit him in BD that made him so irristableeee!!

Yes, i agree.... the songs and music in this series has played a major part. They played all the right songs @ the right time! Make you have this these bittersweet, tender feelings! But i think CJW played a major part also in LBH superb acting! It takes 2 to tangoooo! I read somewhere that other co-stars of CJW did so well in series is b/c of her wonderful crying skills that moved them and made them act to their full potential!

-Until next time, keep the LBH Official Drooling Club up!!!
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)

Pewwttiiee pic of CJW from BD
    Attached Images Attached Images
    **Currently Watching**
    -Lovers (Korea)
    -Maiden Wai Xai (Taiwan)
    -Air City (Korea)