Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars

Default Mars

Anyone seen mars yet..I just catch the first epi and it seems nice! Looking forward to watching the second episode. The themesong is nice too..anyone knoes if its sang by zaizai?

BTW, its by Vic Chou and Barbie Hsu

It's out already??? Didn't know that, but I've read the comic.

I'm looking forward to watch it too! It hasnt been released on VCDs yet, guessing around September

By the way, the opening theme is "Ling" sung by Ke You Lun and the ending theme is "Let Me Love You" (Rang Wo Ai Ni) duet by ZZ and Da S

Really Ke You Lun? I like the theme song "Ping Le" that he sang (and wrote) for "Say Yes Enterprise".

Thumbs up

It is quite good from the watching of the first episode. I am also looking forward to see what follows.

Vic and Barbie? when will taiwan pick better ppl to act? Vic as the carefreee motorcycle hero ain't the best pick
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Sugar mei,

Why couldnt ZZ act as a carefree motorcycle hero? Well, you should watch it, it may turn out surprise for you . To me, I wouldnt doubt about that, he can act an cold face-warm heart/gangter guy in Love storm and with this new character in Mars, more chances for him to prove his acting skills

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://61.129.47.141/asp/UploadFile/2004-8/200482194129848.jpg')

credit pic to Amy/f4.azn.nu

both zaizai and barbie acted very well in the show..you should give it a try and you will know

Originally posted by vanan
    Sugar mei,

Why couldnt ZZ act as a carefree motorcycle hero? Well, you should watch it, it may turn out surprise for you . To me, I wouldnt doubt about that, he can act an cold face-warm heart/gangter guy in Love storm and with this new character in Mars, more chances for him to prove his acting skills

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://61.129.47.141/asp/UploadFile/2004-8/200482194129848.jpg')

credit pic to Amy/f4.azn.nu
    i saw Vic in Love storm, and i didn't think he was good at all. And i am a lil upset, cause Mars is one of my fav manga. IT is a manga that taught me some other sides of life> I really don't want anyone to make a series out of it. And i read the first summary of the episode... and they changed everything, therefore ruining the degree of the angst-filled story. And what is up witwh F4 acting all in jap manga? Hana Yori dangao? Marmalade Boys? Peach girls? all of my fav mangas..

btw, Vic doesn't look good as the actualu Rei in the manga

I finished watching the first 2 eps! Ahh...IMO, it's very good and very close to the manga! Silly me dont know Chinese but still got it! I cant wait to see more!!!!!!!

ZZ and Barbie portrayed their characters pretty well! No doubt on their on-screen chemistry!

Where did you guys see the first episode of this series...I'm waiting for it to come out so that I can buy it

This show is getting better and better.You know i've never read the manga but watching this made me want to read it. So far it has been really good and better then i expected it to be. Zai Zai and Da S really do have chemistry together. event hough i know their characters are different it is sorta like watching Lei and Shan Cai togher. I have to say Zai Zai's acting has improved since MG. he really pulled off the arrogant playboy and Da S pulled off the shy introverted girl. can't wait for episode 3

Originally posted by vanan
    I finished watching the first 2 eps! Ahh...IMO, it's very good and very close to the manga! Silly me dont know Chinese but still got it! I cant wait to see more!!!!!!!

ZZ and Barbie portrayed their characters pretty well! No doubt on their on-screen chemistry!
    that is not how rei and Kira met in the manga

as i see vic is nice looking but he doesnt has the rei's look, rei suppose to be amazingly handsome and cool. i got the wole collection of mars and really love it, hope the series version will follow it 90-100%

Originally posted by nouriKo
    as i see vic is nice looking but he doesnt has the rei's look, rei suppose to be amazingly handsome and cool. i got the wole collection of mars and really love it, hope the series version will follow it 90-100%
    I feel the same way. Mars is one of my fav, and i don't think ZZ matches Rei

Originally posted by Sugar
    I feel the same way. Mars is one of my fav, and i don't think ZZ matches Rei
    zz did a good job, wouldn't say the best but he sure did improve. I mean c'mon, compare him to mg 1, he improve a lot. However, gotta say the show would've been better if they choose a better lead.

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    zz did a good job, wouldn't say the best but he sure did improve. I mean c'mon, compare him to mg 1, he improve a lot. However, gotta say the show would've been better if they choose a better lead.
    yeah, i want someone else to be Rei. ZZ can improve, but he is doesn't have that bad boy look that Rei posseses. Rei also has a dark side, and ZZ still looks too nice

btw Rei should be skinnier

yeah i agree with u suger, rei is alot skinner in the comic where ever he goes he conveys the feeling of attraction&coolness&bold
    rei has a point face too but vic doesnt, but i could not see any1 matches rei's characteristics/features. Its tough thou, its too hard to fetch some1 that has the look-like of rei. AS for kira i think barbie is ok just that i dont like the way she dresses in here(abit oldy)

Originally posted by nouriKo
    yeah i agree with u suger, rei is alot skinner in the comic where ever he goes he conveys the feeling of attraction&coolness&bold
    rei has a point face too but vic doesnt, but i could not see any1 matches rei's characteristics/features. Its tough thou, its too hard to fetch some1 that has the look-like of rei. AS for kira i think barbie is ok just that i dont like the way she dresses in here(abit oldy)
    I know. IT is hard to find REi's actors....

Barbie, she wouldn't be my pick for Kira... but she isn't bad.

Originally posted by Sugar
    that is not how rei and Kira met in the manga
    Didnt Rei first meet Kira in the park when he asked her for the direction to the nearby hospital???? That's what I read in the manga (translation) and also that's how the first esp of the series started out.

Actually, I didnt read the original comic, just the translation of it. But, wasnt the translation suppose to be exact translated from the original?

Anyway, I started reading the manga after I knew ZZ was picked to portray Rei. That's why I always picture ZZ as Rei along the whole story. So now, when Mars came out, he was already Rei in my mind . Well, since we couldnt change the cast of Mars, why dont we just give ZZ as Rei and Barbie as Kira a try?

Mars OST will be out in Sep 3.
    The first set of VCDs will be released before the end of August. The rest will be released successively.
    (Source: thanks Amy of faithful4ever)