Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Endless Love

Lol, I'm all googling over Won Bin now!!!! He is so cute in this series!!! Oh, sorta off topic, but can you guys recommend some other serise with him please? Thankie
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

my floormate was saying that Friends is a good series

Thanks for the recommendation. Gotta go see if my rental store has it!!! Hmmm...has he starred in any other Korean series or something?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

ok my opinion for this movie is: i drool over won bin like wutang_heroes drooling over Song He Kyo. lol!! he's so hot.

i thought this series was well, beautiful!! though there are times when i doubt the love between Junxi and Enxi.. u kno how sometimes ppl get married b/c they're in love, but then the love slowly fades off?? iono if its possible to be as passionate as they were.. *shrugs* nevertheless it was a very very good series. compared to winter sonata, this was excellent.

i think it should go to hollywood too!!! they should put it on the WB or something, like the O.C. or Charmed. personally, i think americans can learn a lot from this series- heh. i did.

Wow Bich Nga!!! Seems like you enjoyed the seires a lot!!! If only I had. After watchign the series I had several complients which I posted before. Anyways I do agree diffinately on how cute Won Bin was. Gosh he was just adorable!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

hmm yeah i can see what u mean about the whole love thing between siblings- blood related or not... i personally thought they shouldn't have started either.. like when they were young, it seemed that they'd already started liking each other b4 they even found out they weren't related.. like when he saw her underdress - was it underdress? it was some piece of undergarment.. - i was like "wth??" and the fact that Junxi's fave girl was his sister was kinda weird too...

dude! speaking of weird.. i think what bothered me a lot was when Enxi was young and she and her mom were in the bathtub together and her mom touches Enxi's boob and goes "hey! my little girl's all grown up and has boobies! yay!" i was like

Gosh, the whole love relationship between Junxi and Enxi was just strange to me......I totally didn't like it. I know what you mean about that scene in the rain where Enxi took off her skirt to reveal her underskirt thingy.... Actually when I first ws watching the series I thought he was like just sorta excited to know that his little sister was growing up and all, not exactly the way you mentioned it, but then again now that I think agout it you might be right on that. Gosh, why was he even staring....it'll remain a mystery.

Well as for the whol thing of Enxi being his favorite girl, I can understand that. Cause older brothers usually say their sister is their favorite girl and that no one can take their place and all. This really didn't surprise me much.

Lol, I know what you mean!!! When I saw that scene of Enxi and her mother bathing togehter I was like, "okay....not needed." Espically not needed about the whole maturating thing. However I guess this shows us viewers what a special bond the two had together as mother and daughter. Now the thing that I was all what the heck on was at the dinner table. Her mother annouced the whole thing aloud and suddenly Junxi runs after Enxi saying show me!! Could just be the way it was translated, but stil.....

I felt sad for Junxi's fiancee. Its sad seeing how much she loves him, but then seperating with him. Gosh, how is it possible that Junxi could just suddenly fall for Enxi and not feel much love for his fiancee? Poor her. And also Won Bin Gosh, even after all that he is still able to treat Enxi so nicely...
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yea that part w. the mom had me going the whole time...

the sibling thing was weird at first... but i got used to it... it is kind of wrong... but i think they knew it was wrong too... thus the various references to "forgiveness" made in the series
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Gosh, you know what I think was being said the most in this series that I started getting annoyed at? Lol, also at times I even started saying the line with the character.
    First would be Song Hye Gyo apologizing to everyone and espically Won Bin all the time..... I was yelling don't apologize, just don't do it for goodness sakes in the first place
    Second would be Won Bin asking Song Hye Gyo to marry him...... love Won Bin, but he really doesn't give up!!!! It just annoyed me watching him asking her and askin her, but to get a sorta no or no response back......
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

yea yea the apologizing got out of hand lol... but i think she really meant it...

wut i was talkin about b4 was more like the forgiveness/absolution of sin references... for example, she felt that the disease was her punishment
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Gosh, the whole love relationship between Junxi and Enxi was just strange to me......I totally didn't like it. I know what you mean about that scene in the rain where Enxi took off her skirt to reveal her underskirt thingy.... Actually when I first ws watching the series I thought he was like just sorta excited to know that his little sister was growing up and all, not exactly the way you mentioned it, but then again now that I think agout it you might be right on that. Gosh, why was he even staring....it'll remain a mystery.

Well as for the whol thing of Enxi being his favorite girl, I can understand that. Cause older brothers usually say their sister is their favorite girl and that no one can take their place and all. This really didn't surprise me much.

Lol, I know what you mean!!! When I saw that scene of Enxi and her mother bathing togehter I was like, "okay....not needed." Espically not needed about the whole maturating thing. However I guess this shows us viewers what a special bond the two had together as mother and daughter. Now the thing that I was all what the heck on was at the dinner table. Her mother annouced the whole thing aloud and suddenly Junxi runs after Enxi saying show me!! Could just be the way it was translated, but stil.....

I felt sad for Junxi's fiancee. Its sad seeing how much she loves him, but then seperating with him. Gosh, how is it possible that Junxi could just suddenly fall for Enxi and not feel much love for his fiancee? Poor her. And also Won Bin Gosh, even after all that he is still able to treat Enxi so nicely...
    lol, everything u said is what i was thinking when i was watching... the scenes with the poor mom is pretty sad...and the no-good brother sucks...freakin dumbass

Yeah I guess so koorinohime..... :thinkin

Chungieboy, gosh I thought the whole relationship with Enxi and her real mother was pretty sad. At first while watching I actually thought her real mother would be sorta bad and use her for money you know? But then I totally found out something else and I felt for her. Espically at the scene where Enxi's second mom wants to take her to America and Enxi runs to hug her. Her real mother is like leave, I don't want you and all, but Enxi runs back to her. That was touching Hmm...I never understood her brother. At the end seemed as he was sad that she was dieing, but I dind't really see much from him. I rememer the scene where Enxi has known she is sick, but her brother starts beating her in the streets and she is crying and yelling "Don't hit me brother, I can't bleed." or something like that. Eh, hated her brother
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

agreed agreed.. oh boi agreeeeed!!! lol had me going and too
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

The scene where everyone was at Song Hye Gyo's funeral was soooooooo sad Everyone was getting flashbacks of her and also remember her life and all. The person I remember most vividly in that scene would be her father. Well adopted father in a way. You could really see his pain and hate for not really treating her at the best. Sorta get what I maen? Eh, was her brother even there?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I cried my eyes out!! only drama that made me cry.

Originally posted by koorinohime
    yea yea the apologizing got out of hand lol... but i think she really meant it...

wut i was talkin about b4 was more like the forgiveness/absolution of sin references... for example, she felt that the disease was her punishment
    punishment for what? it wasn't her fault that the baby tags got switched.. it was junxi's fault!! lol

anyone likes junxi's real sister xinai?
    sometimes i feel really bad for her.

I think what is being refered to as the punishment would be her falling in love with her "brother" when everyone was against it and also since it would do much damage to others. Like the parents, Won Bin, her brother's fiancee, and etc.

I really hated Xinai at the beginning when she was small!!! So annoying, but then you have to feel for the poor girl. She got a little better towards the end even though I don't like her then either.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I just finished watching Endless love in 2 days. Never did anything else just watching. My eyes so so red now. lolz. Can't believe such a sad series exist. Crying was like breathing to me. So touching. In love with this series!!!
    Last edited by Lilgirl; 01-03-04 at 11:40 PM.
    Huang Yi Forever

My Fanfics:
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/H_Z_G_G_3[Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Lovefate [Completed]
    http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/Desires [Processing]

i love this drama!! so far for me this is the best drama!! its so sad!! i cried the whole drama!! i would recommend this drama!! my cousin finish it in one day!! he obsessed with this drama!!
    num and kob forever!!!