Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ellesmere Choi/Choy

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    im now downloading the 1st ep of revolving doors. if im lucky today, i will finally be seeing the 1st ep gosh been downloading this for 4 days already!
    Wow, that's really slow. I hope it doesn't take you a year to get the whole series. Did you get to watch episode 1 today? If so, what'd you think?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

finally watched ep 1. gosh it's so good! im very surprised of the violence of the 3 brothers! i mean i know they have conflicts, but to the point ron even bumped his brother's car and pretended to throw ellesmere off that bldg?!?! that seems too much! poor lau dan! i really felt for him imagine having all those 'loving' sons! anyway, ellesmere looks nice here. but it just annoys me because he seems to not have his own mind!
    im already 60% in ep 2 (downloading) today i might get a new laptop so i guess i will be able to get the series faster now coz right now i get to share the computer with my brother and he thinks that maybe the software i downloaded to get the series is not that compatible with our computer. so he's not quite happy to see me downloading. that's why i don't get to download most of the time. and right now, it's 4am and im up downloading since 2:30 and all this for the sake of revolving doors hopefully when i get my laptop i'll be faster with my downloading btw, have u heard of clubbox? that's where i download RDOV
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yeah, you wouldn't think they were blood brothers with the way they treated one another. The fact that Ron's their half bro has a lot to do with it since he can't stand the way his mother is treated (not that I blame him). Yes, poor Lau Dan. But, he did make many mistakes as a father. I couldn't believe he was killed off in one episode, though. I really wanted to see more of him. Ellesmere could simply be a piece of furniture in this series. I want to see him do something exciting...such as use his own mind and come up with his own ideas.
    I've heard of clubbox. I hope you have better luck on your new laptop!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Joyce is a character's name in TMWFI who's a female player. I don't know the name of the actress that plays her. Winnie Yeung plays Bobby's character's disloyal wife. Both of them are very irritating.
    I hate Joyce too. She is formerly MHK contestant (can't believe it). Most of her roles are keh-leh-feh in other series. I also can't stand Winnie Yeung, her scene with Moses Chan kissing is so, so un-natural. I also don't like Moses in TMWFI.

In TMWFI, Ellesmere was using Annie as a "sponge" after Joyce broke off with him. WHen Joyce came back, he was under the spell on her....I guess love is blind.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

yes i agree. i can't believe the brothers and winnie even spiked mary hon's drink just to stop them from going to the funeral! and i can't stand that uncle! before this turn to be a RDOV thread, anyway back to ellesmere...
    his roles seems to be really annoying. in take my word for it, seed of hope....
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default ellesmere

still stunned about his age but he looks good for his age.

i like to see him more in tvb series..namely modern ones. It'll be nice to see him as a faithful husband/boyfriend. Him and ada in AR3 did suit one another

ada and him didn't end up together in AR3 right? or did they?
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    I hate Joyce too. She is formerly MHK contestant (can't believe it). Most of her roles are keh-leh-feh in other series. I also can't stand Winnie Yeung, her scene with Moses Chan kissing is so, so un-natural. I also don't like Moses in TMWFI.
    Unfortunately, Winnie is in RDoV as well. Her acting is always pretty much the same: whitewashed, forced, and fake. I don't like Moses either.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    In TMWFI, Ellesmere was using Annie as a "sponge" after Joyce broke off with him. WHen Joyce came back, he was under the spell on her....I guess love is blind.
    Yeah, and in Ellesmere's case in TMWFI, he's attracted to his opposite.

his roles seems to be really annoying. in take my word for it, seed of hope....
    I only found him to be annoying in the second half of TMWFI with the way he treated Annie. His behavior didn't seem very consistent with the first half when his psychologist persona was really emphasized and he seemed very down-to-earth with the advice he gave Julian about the latter's obsession with the mysterious Ada. Then it turns out that he's the one who can't let go of Joyce!

Nope, they didn't end up together. Too bad, 'cause I thought they were more compatible together than Ada and Bobby.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Like LadyZhuge said, Ellesmere and Ada did not end up together. They were a perfect couple and everytime when Ellesmere appeared unexpectedly when ada is around, the music matches so well in AR3. It is all becoz of Maggie that ruin his life after he killed her by accident.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

you know i always pity those that were forced to commit a crime. those that killed ppl accidentally....
    so far ellesmere's role in rdov is not striking...just finished ep4
    cherrie

I really like Ellesmere and his character as well as performance in Colourful Life still is most memorable to me. Before he was in a lot of series as supporting, but lately seems like he barely acts! I'm so glad he will be appearing in RDOV though. Hmmm....but he does seem to do more hostings and stuff like that.

Anyways all this talk about him in AR3. Lol, I remember him being in the serie, but I don't remember anything about his character at all!! Was he a rich guy in there at all?

What do you guys think of his female co-pairings? I think he looks cute with them all, but my favorites still go to Irene Wong, Myolie Wu, and Annie Man.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

What kind of character does he play in Colorful Life?

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour
    Anyways all this talk about him in AR3. Lol, I remember him being in the serie, but I don't remember anything about his character at all!! Was he a rich guy in there at all?

What do you guys think of his female co-pairings? I think he looks cute with them all, but my favorites still go to Irene Wong, Myolie Wu, and Annie Man.
    Yes, his character in AR3 came from a rich family, but he never got the respect that he deserved from some members of his family. That's another reason I felt bad for him. That plus his stupid secretary Maggie's obsession for him which resulted in him accidentally killing her and ruining his life. I like Ada with Ellesmere the most.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ellesmere played the son of an old worker of the family business in colorful life. he later on fell in love with myolie, the only daughter of the rich family.
    watching him in rdov. so far im in ep 10. oh he played the weak character very well! im actually grinning when i saw him shivering when he saw that 'blood letters'on the mirror but so nice that finally the 3 brothers are working together
    cherrie

Hehe, same here as well At first I didn't really like Ellesmere's character in RDOV, but soon he grew on me. Espically when he accepted Ron and Mary. I can't remember exactly if it was him, but I believe when the three brothers were stuck on the island, Edmond was goign to hit Ron wtih a stick, but Ellesmere stopped him. Also I found his relationship with Winnie somewhat touching. The scene where he was going to slap Winnie for filming those scenes, but instead didn't and realizes he was at fault to be sad So gald his character turned for the better and he got a happy ending
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

He's a good actor, i like his acting in DDFII though.