Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Dragon Heroes

Default The Dragon Heroes

Cast:Christopher Lee, Cui Peng, Florence Tan, Chen Tianwen, Hu Wenzhu, Ren Quan, Li Xiaolu, Tien Niu, Felix Wong, Gao Xiong, Liang Jiaren, Huang Yifei, Ding Yujia, Wang Yanbing, Li Jianxun

Features artises from Singapore,Hong Kong and China

This one's actually funny. I like it. I'm more an escapist though. The dialogue while juvenile mostly is reflective of modern values regarding wealth and status. I especially like the candor of Mingzhu (Chen Xiuli) when she claims she can't fall for a poor guy and apologizes to the Crown Prince Li Bin (Ren Quan). It's very politically incorrect and that's what makes it funny. The CGI dragons are cute - the pink Shui Linglong is so adorable!

Great show... cool seeing christopher lee as one of the bad guys who harms Shui Ling Long and the dragons time and again... too bad everybody turns good in the end...

I am at epi 30 and I am still liking it. I enjoy this very much and it is one of the few series that I didn't do much fast forwards.

I like xiao pai long with ming zhu but too bad, I am at the epi where he made use of her. Shui linglong is really cute. Especially her eyes. She does have the look of a dragon's eyes.

Chris Lee and Chen Tian Wen did well in their roles.

Tien Niu looks amazing (for her age) and that King (not not Felix Wong), he acted very well too. His eyes and face expressions provided the acting already.

Good series.

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream
    I am at epi 30 and I am still liking it. I enjoy this very much and it is one of the few series that I didn't do much fast forwards.

I like xiao pai long with ming zhu but too bad, I am at the epi where he made use of her. Shui linglong is really cute. Especially her eyes. She does have the look of a dragon's eyes.

Tien Niu looks amazing (for her age) and that King (not not Felix Wong), he acted very well too. His eyes and face expressions provided the acting already.

Good series.

ohh.. i now watching over the tv.. quite nice le.. e xiao bai long looks like a very nice person... and e dragon princess so cute n innocent....

Default Any Cui Peng Fans?

Wonder if u all noticed the Xiao Bai Long aka Yao Lie in the show. I really liked him very muched n recently joined a yahoo group created by ellusi0ns. I hav become the moderator of the group. The group has onli 3 members currently n hope that anyone of u here are interested, pls visit http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/kelvincuipeng/
    and join us now!.

Yao lie is cui peng..my god ..so handsome.

I like Yao Lie.

I really don't like Shui Linglong (curse her!) and Li Bin. I really detest Li Bin whenever he has that smug look on his face with the arrogant attitude.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Yao Lie aka Xiao Bai Long rocks! This is the character that had me totally rooted onto this drama And yes, Yao Lie and Mingzhu is my favourite couple in it.
    Please visit the sites dedicated to the TV dramas, Mainland CCTV Xiao Ao Jiang Hu 笑傲江湖 and HK ATV Heroine of the Yangs 穆桂英 respectively. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlestream

Good series.
    yeah! cui peng did great here!! i like him in this series veri much..!! but sad duh, he became an evil dragon..

same to goes for the other actresses and actors..! bravo!!

but gonna end soon in sg..
    ..Fanatic Fan Of..
    -Alec Su-
    -Sammul Chan-
    -Kenneth Chan-
    Currently Watching(VCD),,
    `` My Date W/ A Vamp. 3
    Currently Watching On Teebee,,
    `` Yummy Yummy

Yao Lie looks really cool as the Evil Dragon. I like this image more even though he's totally evil. Yao Lie and Mingzhu rocks.

Shuilinglong's pretty, but I find her character selfish and she should have trusted Li Bin more. When she wants something to be done, she does it without caring for the plight of other people.

Shui Linglong is worse than you think she is. She forgives Yan Cheng for all his deeds so easily (he didn't even have to beg for it) but cut off her ties with Yao Lie just as easily. Hmpf.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Lingz13
    Yao Lie aka Xiao Bai Long rocks! This is the character that had me totally rooted onto this drama And yes, Yao Lie and Mingzhu is my favourite couple in it.
    Gonna end soon.. last episode in Singapore Channel 8. Beginning of the show I thought it was silly and had no plot, but now I'm hooked on it. Yao Lie is cool, especially now he is the evil dragon... even more cool but not likeable now. But the character that got me rooted was Shui Ling Long, in fact I started watching it seriously to see her as she is just sooo adorable!

But.. isn't she (Li Xiao Lu) the girl acting in the movie "Xiu Xiu"? That's a bit of a RA movie isn't it? =P

I am following the show now as well, I thought it was a pretty duh show in the begining as well, but the recent few episodes had got me hook. Definitely looking forward to the last episode. Xiao Bai Long is just so so bad right now, with his evil hairdo and all~ heh, but still pretty cool nonetheless.

Default Groups

Pls join the Dragon Heroes group at http://asia.groups.yahoo.com/group/dragonheroes

I wonder what is the chinese name for this series and where can I order this? Could some upload the theme video?

It's called Chi Zi Cheng Long. Now is airing the last episode. Yao Lie looks really cool and Shuilinglong looks good in her wedding dress.

I believe it's a happy ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang
    Shui Linglong is worse than you think she is. She forgives Yan Cheng for all his deeds so easily (he didn't even have to beg for it) but cut off her ties with Yao Lie just as easily. Hmpf.
    I notice that too. Was a bit baffled at first, but then Yan Cheng was forced into it, but Xiao Bai Long did it out of his own will. She should be more understanding and grateful towards Xiao Bai Long for all he had done for her.

It's a happy ending for everybody as expected, I'll miss seeing Cui Peng on screen, he's really good looking. Too bad he's mainly acting in shows overseas, hardly ever get to see him on MC, sigh, talk about a waste of talent.

1. Hated Yan Cheng and Mingzhu at first but started liking them afterwards
    2. I like Shui Linglong and Li Bin as a couple, but Shui Linglong's on-offness got me sick and tired. And the last part where Li Bin flew to the sky looked kinda...stupid:/
    3. The ending part was kinda rushed. I don't really know how to describe it.

One thing puzzles me. Does Yao Lie really love Mingzhu? I thought he loves Shui Linglong? Maybe..
    1. He loves them both. My mum says guys -can- (not will) have more than one lady in their heart and she's right.
    2. He started loving Mingzhu but he wants to marry Shui Linglong for victory's sake, to get something he couldn't have before.
    3. He was bluffing Mingzhu and Small Dipper Lord. Jerk.

Anyway, I expected Yan Cheng and Feicui's reunion to be the most touching, but the Yao Lie and Mingzhu scene turned out to be the most heartwarming. Li Bin and Shui Linglong.... ugh.