View Poll Results: Who's strongest lady?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • XLN

21 41.18%
  • HR

30 58.82%
  • LMC

0 0%
  • ZZR

0 0%
  • Mie Jiu Xi Tai

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strongest female character in Wuxia?

Default female characters in Wuxia

Who do you guys believe is the strongest?

With 9Yin and her Ruan Wei Jia, I'd go for HR.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    She can also put you in one of those rock formations! Hehe, she gets my vote too!

I say my great grand daughter in HSDS. She'll wipe the floor with any girl or guy

Quote Originally Posted by Yeung Gor
    I say my great grand daughter in HSDS. She'll wipe the floor with any girl or guy
    Hmm, what skills does she have? I don't know anything about her. Can't assume she can be a HR or even a XLN.

according to Laviathan's chart its TSTL and Li qiushui of DGSD, just below them would be LCY whom is almost on par with WCY.

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    Ditto. Don't forget her intelligence and excellent wit as well. Ok, so I'm being a little biased just because she's my favourite ever wuxia character.
    I am human and I need to be loved just like everybody else does.

If you consider Sword of the Yueh Maiden part of Jin Yong's canon, then the most powerful heroine would definitely be my absolute favorite, Ah Qing!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=10379
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by shen long
    according to Laviathan's chart its TSTL and Li qiushui of DGSD, just below them would be LCY whom is almost on par with WCY.
    IMO, LCY should actually be below WCY, since she died quite early. It is said that after LCY's death, WCY spend 3 years to find a way to break the Jade Maiden Heart Manual. And about 10 years later he read the 9 Yin Manual. WCY had more than 13 years of extra training compare to LCY. And not to mention, LCY never completed learning the Jade Maiden Heart Manual.

Quote Originally Posted by TaiHan
    IMO, LCY should actually be below WCY, since she died quite early. It is said that after LCY's death, WCY spend 3 years to find a way to break the Jade Maiden Heart Manual. And about 10 years later he read the 9 Yin Manual. WCY had more than 13 years of extra training compare to LCY. And not to mention, LCY never completed learning the Jade Maiden Heart Manual.
    well I said almost on par,I think she could be more intelligent as HR since she invented a whole set of martial arts to counter all of QZ stances and the jade maiden sword play which combines both sword arts.Even WCY lost to her once when she uses her wit and got the anicent tomb from him.

Teen San Tung Lo and Lee Chou Sui from DGSD, no doubt. Only the Janitor Monk and Hui Juk (whose powers were theirs originally anyway) stand above them.

TSTL and LQS fromt he Xiao yao sect.

Seriously,a lot of people here can't even fathom the power of the xiao yao martial arts, which I believe is one of the more overlooked and underrated considering this:

During the choosing of the suitor by the XiXia princess, the suitors all tried to learn the xiao yao martial arts and almost all of them went into shock because they just didn't have the inner strength that allowed to learn it.

Xiao Yao martial arts requires like 50 years of qi to learn some basic moves...with such a strong qi, any normal punch would seem outstanding....

9 yin can't even come close...9 yin is a good way of building strong energy, but Xiao Yao skills you practice after you have those skills. Why else would they have Bei Ming Shen Gong lol...you can suck up the energy of someone with more inner energy to boost your own so that you can speed up the time process and learn these martial arts.

Look at Xu Zhu....200 years of inner energy....

he was young too..yet owned all.
    Everything in the World can be solved by Violence, Diplomacy is a waste of time...Just ask George W. Bush

how can huang rong be a match against xiao long nu?

remember, xiao long nu fought nine fighters to a stand still. Huang rong mean while, bearly beat li muo chou. There's a significant difference. XLN also learned 9Yin(a part of it) from the wall in her tomb. Her deadly sword technique rivals even that of ling hu chong. i don't think huang rong is a match unless she uses some sort of trick since XLN is pretty naive. But using brawn, huang rong is no match.

definately tiansan tonglong, followed very closely by li qiu sui. very high level of natural talent, monsterous inner energy and sophisticated techniques + they have the aggresion. even with wu ya zi's inner energy alone, xu zhu was almost invulnerable to most attacks, considering the fact that wu ya zi got crippled earlier, tstl n lqs's inner energy shld be even higher than his. these 2 are light years away from other females fighters. they can easily ko xiaolongnu or huang rong in 1 move
    Last edited by qiaofeng; 08-27-05 at 02:26 PM.

definately tiansan tonglong, followed very closely by li qiu sui. these 2 are light years away from other females fighters. they can easily ko xiaolongnu or huang rong in 1 move

ok, but xiao long nu should be the most powerful primary female character right? By that I mean the main character's final girlfriend/wife.

Btw, where does zhou zhi ruo at her peak rank among the young female chars?

If we're to include all female fighters in Wuxia, I would also throw in Yaoyue and Lianxing from Gu Long's Legendary Siblings. Also, the Water Matriarch Yin Ji from the Chu Luxiang series. They were all ridiculously powerful and probably would match Tong Lao and Li Qiushui.
    Last edited by bliss; 08-27-05 at 02:29 PM.
    明月心跳起來,又回頭,嫣然道,“你還要不要我帶上那面具?”
    傅紅雪冷道,“現在你臉上豈非已經戴上了個面具?”

Quote Originally Posted by mephisto04
    definately tiansan tonglong, followed very closely by li qiu sui. these 2 are light years away from other females fighters. they can easily ko xiaolongnu or huang rong in 1 move

ok, but xiao long nu should be the most powerful primary female character right? By that I mean the main character's final girlfriend/wife.

Btw, where does zhou zhi ruo at her peak rank among the young female chars?
    xiao long nu wont stand a chance against those 2. zhou zhiruo shld be significantly weaker than huang rong n xiaolong nu

Didn't ah Qing slaughter an entire army like they were nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    If we're to include all female fighters in Wuxia, I would also throw in Yaoyue and Lianxing from Gu Long's Legendary Siblings. Also, the Water Matriarch Yin Ji from the Chu Luxiang series. They were all ridiculously powerful and probably would match Tong Lao and Li Qiushui.
    I second that. The Floral Princesses were unmatched (except by Yan Nantian) to begin with. And after Yaoyue mastered the top level of Ming Yu Gong perhaps even Yan Nan Tian's Jia Yi Shen Gong may not be a match for her.

TSTL and LQS won't stand a chance against any of the duo combination of The Water Matriarch, Yao Yue and LianXing.
    - WuxiaSociety.org (formerly known as wuxiamania forum) -

----- the society of global wuxia fans ----