Thread: Posting Pictures with the Thread

Question Posting Pictures with the Thread

Um, yes, I have a quick question, I see that several people here seem to have pictures go with there disscussions/threads, and I was wondering how you do that, I know how to put it where you can click on the address of the picture and see it, but how do you literally put on there with the discussion, below it? I'd really appreciate it if somebody can help me out thanks. Sorry if there is already a thread like this out.
    "We are in the land of the blindfolded
    we cannot see what is going to happen
    we can only wait for the future and what it brings"

Upload the picture you want to post on an image hosting website, like photobucket.com. Use the tags [img] url of picture [/img] to post the picture in the thread. The url of the picture can be found in your image hosting account, usually under the picture.

For example the url of my picture is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...over-18-17.jpg

If I add the [img] tags, it will automatically link to the picture when I submit my reply. And hence I am able to post my picture like this --->

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/beansprouts/HoneyandClover-18-17.jpg')

Thank you very much! It helped, and now I know how to do it!
    "We are in the land of the blindfolded
    we cannot see what is going to happen
    we can only wait for the future and what it brings"

at photobucket.com, how may I upload the pictures from my personal computer? Can someone help me please? I only know how to add pictures from URL. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by thythy
    at photobucket.com, how may I upload the pictures from my personal computer? Can someone help me please? I only know how to add pictures from URL. Thanks in advance.
    Assuming that you already have an account on photobucket, sign into your album. Under the "Add Pictures" box, click on browse and find the picture that you want to upload from your computer and press open. The entire file name should then appear in the box next to "Picture". You can add an optional tag or title, then press "Submit". Wait for a bit and you should see a message that confirms that the photo has been successfully uploaded. Scroll down and you should see the pic you've just uploaded.

If you're still confused or have any other questions, go to FAQ.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

1. go to http://www.tinypic.com
    2. click browse and the location of the image you want from your computer hard drive
    3. click host image
    4. copy all the text in the img field
    5. come to spcnet and paste the copied text in your post

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/dltkpi.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Assuming that you already have an account on photobucket, sign into your album. Under the "Add Pictures" box, click on browse and find the picture that you want to upload from your computer and press open. The entire file name should then appear in the box next to "Picture". You can add an optional tag or title, then press "Submit". Wait for a bit and you should see a message that confirms that the photo has been successfully uploaded. Scroll down and you should see the pic you've just uploaded.

If you're still confused or have any other questions, go to FAQ.
    Thank you so much, now I know how to do it. This is very kind of you.