View Poll Results: Which is your favorite?

Voters
106. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michelle Yim ((Mai-Suet)

49 46.23%
  • Angie Chiu (Chiu Ngar-Chi)

26 24.53%
  • Liza Wang (Wang Ming-Chuen)

31 29.25%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Liza Wang, Michelle Yim, Angie Chui

Angie is really cute. She was in THE BUND with Chow Yun Fat and Ray Leung
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Michelle is the prettiest amongst the three, looks the youngest.
    Liza is the most versatile amongst the three
    Angie - is like sonija, good looking, poor acting, never improve.

Quote Originally Posted by farrer
    You are kidding right? Which series of her did you watch that you think she acted poor in?

Quote Originally Posted by uk_angel
    Voted for Liza!
    if i could vote for 2 i would vote liza and michelle!they are just great actresses!
    hahaha u voted for 2 liza and michelle haha... i like liza and michelle 2

I actuall dont like Angie... hehe... her acting is not really great i think..
    Last edited by dinhkm; 08-29-05 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wo Ai Ni 84
    I love Angie's looks in ancient series (voted for her!)
    I admire Michelle's acting talent.
    I dislike Liza's acting and singing.

Its just ur own opinion... Of course liza is the best one . if not...how come ppl call her AH JIE haha...

Quote Originally Posted by farrer
    Yup, Liza is versatile. And she is charming too. She can incarnate different kind of character. Just see her recent drama, Lisa Fong in ATE was a sweet, smart and understanding woman. OK, Lui Fok Ming in AMOC was strong and smart, Lam Suet in TAS is innocent, naive, face and tried to adapt to the new life. Ho Yuk Yi in Let's Face It is kind of stupid, naive and funny. Tong Big in BH is full of vengeance and sad.
    Suek Lan Gar Gar in WOIL is exceptional. She's bossy, barberic, rebellious (to her mother-in-law), brave (to help her son), sweet (toward her husband) but not really understanding. And she was very funny.
    For each drama, she brought new fans. Many new fans from abroad started to like her from ATE and AMOC.
    She has many profession, actress, singer, MC, politician..
    That's why she has fans for all generation; her youngest fan, I know is 12 years old, and the oldest I know is 36. She must have olders, but I just don't know.

I like Michelle Yim also. She is good actress.
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

actually, in series, i pity angie the most.
    she often does not take the man she loves. e.g. as zhuo zhiruo in hsds, as su rongrong in swordsman chu and as the spoilt girl [can't remember the name] in the shanghai bund.

Out of all these, I like Michelle's acting, series and looks the most. ^_^

i like Liza better...

Mai Shuet is okay i guess.

somehow, i don't really admire Angie.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieNLiza
    i like Liza better...

Mai Shuet is okay i guess.

somehow, i don't really admire Angie.
    I think she stopped her acting career for over 10 years to go become a Nun. She just came back recently. I think thats worth admiring

i know nothing about Angie's character in real life, but i don't really admire her acting. no offence to her fans, but it's my opinion. To me, Liza is more adorable and pretty to me. i loved Liza in Yesterday's Glitter, Woman to Remember, Shell Game 1 and 2, Chor Lau Heung etc.....
    Last edited by JamieNLiza; 08-30-05 at 07:05 AM.

umm... just one question, i always thought that when ppl make up their minds to be a nun, there's no turning back.
    Last edited by JamieNLiza; 08-30-05 at 07:04 AM.

I saw 3 drama of Angie Chiu, 2 coz got Liza and 1 coz it's shown on tv here.
    heaven Sword And Dragon Sable (HSDS), Chor Lau Heung (CLH) and Point of No Return.
    I watch HSDS and CLH in VCD version and it's in chinese, I didn't understand, so I watched just watched Liza's part.
    In HSDS, Angie was evil, and she blamed Liza for something that she did by herself like stealling the Sable... So I just don't like her character there. And I think that Liza as Zhao Min was more cute and charming in that drama. But sad ending for her
    And in CLH, I just watch Liza's part, so I don't know about her.
    And Point of No Return, it was shown on tv here. It was boring, I don't like that drama much. the bgning was ok, with the querrel between Sheramaine Sheh and Chilam.
    Last edited by SolyNLiza; 08-30-05 at 07:24 AM.
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

Quote Originally Posted by JamieNLiza
    umm... just one question, i always thought that when ppl make up their minds to be a nun, there's no turning back.
    I have no idea. I heard this somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SolyNLiza
    I saw 3 drama of Angie Chiu, 2 coz got Liza and 1 coz it's shown on tv here.
    heaven Sword And Dragon Sable (HSDS), Chor Lau Heung (CLH) and Point of No Return.
    I watch HSDS and CLH in VCD version and it's in chinese, I didn't understand, so I watched just watched Liza's part.
    In HSDS, Angie was evil, and she blamed Liza for something that she did by herself like stealling the Sable... So I just don't like her character there. And I think that Liza as Zhao Min was more cute and charming in that drama. But sad ending for her
    And in CLH, I just watch Liza's part, so I don't know about her.
    And Point of No Return, it was shown on tv here. It was boring, I don't like that drama much. the bgning was ok, with the querrel between Sheramaine Sheh and Chilam.
    Angie is in many more modern series, some of which I don't know the English names for but she is a very good actor. I can assure you if you watch some of her earlier series.

I'm a fan of all 3, I just think Angie is a bit underrated due to the fact that most people havent seen her great works.

Quote Originally Posted by dinhkm
    Its just ur own opinion... Of course liza is the best one . if not...how come ppl call her AH JIE haha...
    Who says it is not my opinion? Ppl call her ah je 'cuz she's OLD, been in the biz for a long time juz like Ka Ying je (Nancy), Fei jie (Lydia). Later Kenix and Jessica, Ada, etc will eventually become dai je too. That doesn't mean Liza's acting is NOT bad. I doubt everyone thinks she's the best lol!

can someone pls post up pics for these three actresses? or atleast liza& michelle? cs i alrdy kno who angie is..so it'd be unfair if i js voted for her becs of that..

Liza's pics

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1258/1final35rp.jpg')

from the recent Wars Of In-Laws

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://usera.imagecave.com/JamieNLiza/yg13.JPG')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/Jamienliza/ygli120.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/5071/20037261556133411dj.jpg')
    these are from her younger days as Yin Chow in Yesterday's Glitter
    Last edited by JamieNLiza; 08-30-05 at 09:55 PM.

should also put the kissing scene in hsds here. hehe.

Let me clear up some confusion.

Angie left TVB for some years but she was still acting in Taiwan or so. no, she never became a nun (lol) as she broke up her 1st marriage because of her current husband in the early 80s, she didn't want the HK media to throw her questions, that's why she went too somewhere else to work, where people didn't know so much about her. This is the truth, she also admitted that 2 years ago she left TVB to shun HK media .

I truely honestly think that angie totally cannot act. I said before she was about the standard of sonija, it is already a compliment to her. You got to admit that sonija manages a much wider range of roles than her. Angie is one of the luckiest actress who manages to climb up based on looks. One friend of mine who major in movies/filming also stated from her professional opinion angie's acting is actually very poor.