Thread: Raymond Lam

no....a preview of what the whole next week epis would consist of!! ^^

ooo....that includes the ending right?? since theres only 5 episodes left...i cant wait to see it!!
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

hehe... I've never been so up-date to a series, like watch the same time as it shows in HK... and yes, I watched half of LFD in a day... hehe~ and probably if there was more to dl I would have watched more... lol. (recently I watched epi 20-40 of TITS in a day... 20 epis in total ^__^ ) Sigh, I have no self control~~~ (and no life) even less when it comes to watching a cute Raymond series! Can't wait to watch the ending....yet I'll be sad when it ends... ah well, can always rewatch! hehehe...

Ohh and I heard it will be a happy ending
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

really?! a happy ending?! I heard something different! lol..=S

Can't wait to see the ending! I thought it was 22 episodes...what is after LFD?

I heard that FTF might be next.....i hope soo!!

Caution : Exposure to pictures might result in unstoppable drool and/or hugging of the computer.

News: May 9th 2006
    Credits to: http://jaynestars.com/

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/blueeberry/Raymondl.jpg')

Due to the recent success of "La Femme Desperado," Raymond Lam Fung has become an "office lady killer." Due to Raymond's younger man/ older woman romance with Melissa Ng Mei Hang in the series, Raymond has become the object of fantasy among middle-aged women.

In "La Femme Desperado," Raymond's character had a crush on teacher Melissa for many years and finally expresses his love for her. Despite Melissa's frequent rejections, Raymond still remains steadfastly in love with her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/blueeberry/Raymondlam.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/blueeberry/raymond2.jpg')

"La Femme Desperado" had very good ratings. When Raymond goes out in public, people would call him by his character's name, Siu Chai. "That shows that the audience has accepted my role. At first, I was afraid that the audience would be too conservative and not accept the older woman/ younger man relationship. So we had pressure during filming. However we finally decided to approach the acting from a humorous angle. I'm glad the audience's reaction is positive, so I am happy."

In real life, Raymond was once the object of affection by an older female as well. "When I was in high school, I participated in some extra-curricular activities, so it was easy to mix with students in higher grades. I heard from a friend that there was a girl in a higher grade who liked me. But at the time, I was not interested in dating. But I am not opposed to dating older women. If she is 3-5 years older than me, that's fine. At least our mentality is about the same so it is easy to communicate."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/blueeberry/raymond3.jpg')

ut Raymond laughed, "Whether the woman is younger or older than me, I have no ability to enjoy it. My manager does not allow me to date. I don't mind because I really don't have time to date due to my work schedule. Lately I have been filming frequently in China and don't have a lot of time in Hong Kong. As an actor, my time schedule is very unstable, so it is very difficult to maintain a relationship. Which woman will be willing to date me? I will focus on work for now."

The reporter pointed out Raymond's recent rumors with Sharon Chan Man Chi and his assistant Me Mei during the filming of "Tai Chi." Raymond explained, "Everyone knows that I have a brother-sister relationship with Sharon only! As for the incident with Mei Mei, I knew there were reporters present when they took our photos together. I guessed they would make up a story to go along with the publication of the photos, but what they write is out of my control! Afterwards, I felt bad about it and had to console Mei Mei."

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b250/blueeberry/raymondl4.jpg')
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

awww!!!! no time to date!! Oo...he is an office lady killer?!! haha!! cool! Hope LFD rating will continue to rise!!!

Talking

" I don't mind because I really don't have time to date due to my work schedule. Lately I have been filming frequently in China and don't have a lot of time in Hong Kong. As an actor, my time schedule is very unstable, so it is very difficult to maintain a relationship. Which woman will be willing to date me? I will focus on work for now."

Hahaha! I AM! I'm willing to date him because I believe even if he could only spend 30 minutes with me between work and everything else I'll be happy because I could be with him. I don't care about unstable schedules! Just to be his girlfriend and be loved by him and then hopefully marry him one day , I would be happy to see him and spend my time with him even for a short time or a long time. It does not matter because I will appreciate each hour, minute and second with him....being envyed by millions of girls around the world. Heh heh heh
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-10-06 at 11:05 AM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Hahaha! I AM! I'm willing to date him because I believe even if he could only spend 30 minutes with me between work and everything else I'll be happy because I could be with him. I don't care about unstable schedules! Just to be his girlfriend and be loved by him and then hopefully marry him one day , I would be happy to see him and spend my time with him even for a short time or a long time. It does not matter because I will appreciate each hour, minute and second with him....being envyed by millions of girls around the world. Heh heh heh
    lol. you totally voiced out my thoughts! hahaha
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

thats sooo true!! It would be so nice to be with him...even for a short time...

yes, and as long as i know he loves me, i don't really mind spending only a little time with him.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

lols...true!
    i guess hes wrong about nobody wanting to date him.....

i know!! It would be soo sweet if I could be with him!!
    Last edited by XxbabyAngelXx; 05-10-06 at 05:51 PM.

so true i would to be would him even for just a little bit
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

It does not matter because I will appreciate each hour, minute and second with him....being envyed by millions of girls around the world. Heh heh heh
    lol..that is evil!! haha..but very tru!! I would want millions of girl to be envy!! haha!

just out of curiosity - do guys come to this forum and vote/comment/discuss male actors?

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    just out of curiosity - do guys come to this forum and vote/comment/discuss male actors?
    The only guy I know who does that is TommyH with the Bosco Wong avatar.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

The only guy I know who does that is TommyH with the Bosco Wong avatar.
    hmm interesting - there are as many girls in the Actress forum as there are guys in there.... yet almost zero guy presence in here.

he looks a bit different in those pictures...a little "lipstick"---

thinner but still cute..

hhmm..I don't know..it's easy to say we dont' mind being one hour with your boyfriend..but as relationships progress they change..so we start to get "greedy" and want more time with "loved ones"...

I wouldn't mind haveing raymond was bf--afterall he's handsome and rich, eh?
    I wonder how he is on a "real" level---but if he was like "BEN" in SL -- boy that would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    he looks a bit different in those pictures...a little "lipstick"---

thinner but still cute..

hhmm..I don't know..it's easy to say we dont' mind being one hour with your boyfriend..but as relationships progress they change..so we start to get "greedy" and want more time with "loved ones"...

I wouldn't mind haveing raymond was bf--afterall he's handsome and rich, eh?
    I wonder how he is on a "real" level---but if he was like "BEN" in SL -- boy that would be great!
    I think theres a unknown secret that we choose to not acknowledge or just don't know, but all actors and actresses wear make up when they're on screen or under the camera. Thats how they have such incredible skin complexion and always look good. It's just the makeup on men are less noticeable but its there, trust me.