Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by XxbabyAngelXx
    Raymond Lam look soooooooo hot in that hair style!!
    yeppers, very good looking indeed =)
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

hi everyone! im back!
    omg, the pics simply melt my heart! the pics are soooooo hooooootttttttttt esp ray. btw, that white shirt with the heart, isn't that the same t-shirt he wore last year when he went to malaysia for the concert? or just a similar one? or is it the same as what he wore during the 2004 athens olympics night?
    oh tommy. to answer your question. hehe, now im done with tlb! i love it! hehe, no, i didn't fastforward any parts i hang on even with those boring sonija parts...and even rewinded some ray parts i really love for some reason i love those parts of ray being sick
    and to answer someone's question (sorry forgot already who asked this question ) i didn't buy my tlb dvds as it's given to me by a singaporean friend for free but i saw it in ebay and it costs around $79. plus shipping $30
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

oh yep. This T-shirt wit heart, maybe he likes it too much to wear for many time, lolz. N I've found that Sammul Chan Kin Fung has the same T-shirt, lolz! That's mean ^^???

I luv TLB too. Such a touching series. BTW, I really hate Hiu Ching - chac of Leila Tong in this. She is so cruel wit Ken Siu, rite?

oh really? haha, it's amazing how the t-shirt still looks nice haha
    oh yes, i also think ching ching's bit too cruel to ken
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

anyone have raymond lam movie,stolen love?if yes can you send it to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    oh yep. This T-shirt wit heart, maybe he likes it too much to wear for many time, lolz. N I've found that Sammul Chan Kin Fung has the same T-shirt, lolz! That's mean ^^???
    Really??!! Do u have any pics of Sammul wearing that shirt? then, maybe we could start a thread debating on who looks better in that shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    I luv TLB too. Such a touching series. BTW, I really hate Hiu Ching - chac of Leila Tong in this. She is so cruel wit Ken Siu, rite?
    yea...i dont really like ching ching much. i actually love Sharon's character more!! At least she's brave enough to fight for her true love. She's annoying at first, but i've grown to like her towards the end. And i hate the fact tat Bosco n Ray's characters like ching ching.

hellooooooooooooooo in here i declared my self being a victim of Raymond Lam!!! lol....goshhh never tought that i'll like him not to mention i rarely 'touched' tvb dramas.

Kyaaaaa..... as for me, he's not goodlooking or handsome type kind of guy BUT he has this charisma n charming!! like people said, "man is getting hotter when he's getting older" and this what happened to him!!! he's getting more hot!!

Now i'm in the middle watching of LWOPL and my heart melted right the way!! what he potrayed in the character is sooooooooo different in ToB seem like 2 diff people and for this we know that he's a talented actor.

Not to mention when i hear his voice!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG i fall in luv with his voice!!! wanna cry everytime i listen the sub-themesong of LWOPL!!

Help help!! where can i find more about him especially in english as i don't understanc chinese/cantonese at all

lol welcome tanteun! Yuup Raymond just has this special force that draws people to him, and agree 110%! I LOVE his voice!!!! Whether it's just talking or singing,It's soooo nice and relaxing, medicine for the ears~~~~
    Annnnd he's such a great, talented actor.... and a friendly person...

Hehe yea I remember him wearing that heart Tshirt for the all about men concert~~ Whoow those pics look great! Love the one with Raymond and Kevin~
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

What were those pictures for? Boy, he has lost alot of weight...he looks extremely different in those pictures vs. his other characters that he played---

hairstyles make such a difference...I almost couldn't recongize raymond..kevin looks like kevin...so how did raymond loose all that weight?

I still think he looked fine as Ben in SL or even Ken--not fat or skinny..now he looks too skinny--no more face flesh...he looks fine in LFD as well.

yeah what is wrong with Ron? he looks aloof...

lol lol! at last im not the only one here raving about ray! hahaha so it's the same t-shirt afterall it's really rare of me to see an artist wearing the same t-shirt
    cherrie

I lost this pic, only see one time in a Sammul's site, but I can sure. I'll try my best to find it back.

His new hairstyle is use for Taichi, but I dislike it much. It's good 4 the series Taichi( which made for the 19th century.) but not good for now. I'm sad cuz in his newest series 61x57, he did not change it T_T.

Hmm, I think he is now fatter than LFD. I like himself in LFD much more than.

'bout Slove, anyone like to download by torrent? If U guy like, I can upload the torrent of this series. The Canto version, very nice ^^.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    lol welcome tanteun! Yuup Raymond just has this special force that draws people to him, and agree 110%! I LOVE his voice!!!! Whether it's just talking or singing,It's soooo nice and relaxing, medicine for the ears~~~~
    Annnnd he's such a great, talented actor.... and a friendly person...

Hehe yea I remember him wearing that heart Tshirt for the all about men concert~~ Whoow those pics look great! Love the one with Raymond and Kevin~
    oh yes, I agree...I LOVEE his voice...iono why but especially in the song Realize. and he is a very talented actor

Hey. Any news on when his debut album's gonna be released?i've been waiting n waiting n waiting...

um..okay...this is kinda random and out of nowhere, but it came across me when my friend said Bosco looks good in ancient series with the front part of his head shaved with the long braided ponytail. I dont remember seeing Raymond Lam in ancient series with that hairstyle. Do you guys think he'll look good?
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-30-06 at 08:53 PM.

haha interesting.... that kind of hairstyle on Ray, i dunno, have to see intead of trying to image it hehe... but I guess in my eyes, anyhow he'll look good.... :P lol..

I think I like Raymond's look in LFD the best, so adorable and fresh looking, not to skinny and not to wide, and nicely tanned.
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    haha interesting.... that kind of hairstyle on Ray, i dunno, have to see intead of trying to image it hehe... but I guess in my eyes, anyhow he'll look good.... :P lol..

I think I like Raymond's look in LFD the best, so adorable and fresh looking, not to skinny and not to wide, and nicely tanned.

llol...yah...I must see to tell...lol...I guess when he's in that hairstyle, he'll probably look good like always or it doesn wont fit him...and if not...I'll probably get use to it by the end that he'll look good to me anyways...so meh...oh I havent seen LFD yet but from pictures, I think he looks great!
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 05-30-06 at 09:58 PM.

does anyone mind telling me whats all the series or movies and songs he did? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by on3saytvb
    does anyone mind telling me whats all the series or movies and songs he did? thanks
    from what I remember, not in order of year though:
    Lethal Weapons of Love and Passions
    A Step Into the Past
    The Last Breakthrough
    Twin of Brothers
    La Femme Desperado
    Yummy Yummy
    Eternal Happiness
    Survivor's Law
    Golden Faith

Songs from what I remember:
    Eternal Happiness subtheme
    Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion full and sub
    The Last Breakthrough
    Twin of Brothers
    Survivor's Law
    Stolen Love

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    from what I remember, not in order of year though:
    Lethal Weapons of Love and Passions
    A Step Into the Past
    The Last Breakthrough
    Twin of Brothers
    La Femme Desperado
    Yummy Yummy
    Eternal Happiness
    Survivor's Law
    Golden Faith

Songs from what I remember:
    Eternal Happiness subtheme
    Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion full and sub
    The Last Breakthrough
    Twin of Brothers
    Survivor's Law
    Stolen Love

thank you
    sorry for the trouble

Main theme:
    -Stolen love
    -Lofty water verdant bow
    -Survivor law ( aka Golden Faith's sub theme)
    -Twins of brother
    -The last breakthough
    -Lethal weapons of love n passion
    -Yummy Yummy
    -Vagabond Vigilante

Subtheme:
    -Eternal happiness
    -Golden Faith( aka Slaw main theme)
    -Lethal weapons of love n passion

n I've heard that he sang the themesong of Face to fate.
    Last edited by raymeox; 05-31-06 at 01:59 AM.