Thread: Raymond Lam

  1. #2321
    Member sweet_chinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, U.S (Texas)
    Posts
    58

    Default

    u ppl in canadar soooo lucky... it will be very unlikly actors would go 2 souther US!!!!!!!! i really really really really want to go... hmmm. i guess dis is life
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

  2. #2322
    Senior Member sufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    717

    Default

    vancouver so close to atlantic city/conneciticut///will they come to US

  3. #2323
    Senior Member 1xclusive_babi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    on the 25?!?!?!? OMG i have skool on the 28 but not on the 25......OMG OMG!!! i WANNA GOOOOOOOOO!!!! but im like 100% sure my parents wont let me....wahhhhhhh
    same with my mommy she still hasnt answer yet...but im pretty sure she'll say no but OMG...this is like one in a life time chance to see him in real life

    Quote Originally Posted by aries325
    Sharon chan, Raymond Lam, Bowie Lam , Melissa Ng

    The above artists are coming to Toronto, Vancouver, and Calgary to promote TVb rentals and the VB magazine.

    The show will be held at the following places and times


    Toronto----June 25 2006---Massey hall---8:00 pm
    Calgary---June 26 2006---Jack singer concert hall---8:00pm
    Vanocouver----June 27 2006---Orpheum Theatre--- 8:00pm



    There is also a possbitliy of a FAN meeting with Raymond lam and Sharon Chan. When I say fan meeting...is it like the ones you see on tv and news papers... you get to see them close up in person.. take pictures..hug them..kiss them..LOL!!

    For further information please keep a eye on the updates of this site www.sharon-chan.org . For now If you are interested in coming to the meeting please leave your email address or any forms of contact information that you will like me to use. I will email you the dates and times.. if the meeting is going to happen.

    Email: [email protected]
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 06-11-06 at 11:30 AM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

  4. #2324
    Senior Member tanteun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    1,380

    Default

    guyss i really need help here.

    I found sum of his series in singapore yahoo auction but i can't make my bid 'cause the seller set a min rating and can't ship internationally. So any of u from Singapore and familiar with auction?? i need help to get those series, pleaseeeeee

  5. #2325
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default movie trivia

    Hi to all die-hard raymond fans,

    I hope someone can help me identify a movie. I only have a clip of him running with some flowers and getting run over by a car. The story sounds like something i've heard before so really want to see this movie but have no idea what it is. Let see, Ray has longish hair in this series. Movie title in English and/or vietnamese will be much appreciated =)

    Email me if you have an answer [email protected] (yes this is a real email addres =P)

  6. #2326
    Senior Member sufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    717

    Default

    the only movie i thought was La Femm Desparado..his hair is a little "longer" and he preteneding to be run by car...I thought he had flowers

  7. #2327
    Senior Member Fallen_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    same with my mommy she still hasnt answer yet...but im pretty sure she'll say no but OMG...this is like one in a life time chance to see him in real life

    awwww....now thats BADDD....living in canada and not able to see him when hes coming......my frend told me to hitch hike to canada...LMFAOOO! thats crazy.....sorta....

    btw....now people in the FTF thread is saying that frankie lam and tavia is singing the FTF theme song and not ray.....is it true?? does anyone know??? i hope its ray....when i heard that frankie and tav's gonna sing it instead i was sooooo DISAPPOINTED...
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

  8. #2328
    Senior Member 1xclusive_babi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    awwww....now thats BADDD....living in canada and not able to see him when hes coming......my frend told me to hitch hike to canada...LMFAOOO! thats crazy.....sorta....

    btw....now people in the FTF thread is saying that frankie lam and tavia is singing the FTF theme song and not ray.....is it true?? does anyone know??? i hope its ray....when i heard that frankie and tav's gonna sing it instead i was sooooo DISAPPOINTED...

    yah...i would like cry if i dont get to go see him...i would rather be somewehre else now and know i cant see him rather than have the chance to see him but not able to go

    and yah...kinda disappointed to hear that frankie and tavia are singing the theme...and btw, is ray and tavia paired up?

    and Fallen_Angel, i like your avatar...very nice
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

  9. #2329
    Member Schoi9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunset002
    Hi to all die-hard raymond fans,

    I hope someone can help me identify a movie. I only have a clip of him running with some flowers and getting run over by a car. The story sounds like something i've heard before so really want to see this movie but have no idea what it is. Let see, Ray has longish hair in this series. Movie title in English and/or vietnamese will be much appreciated =)

    Email me if you have an answer [email protected] (yes this is a real email addres =P)

    the movie is called "Stolen Love"
    ron ng 4ever

  10. #2330
    Senior Member cherrie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    11,559

    Default

    yes that's stolen love. female cast there is rain li.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

  11. #2331
    Senior Member raymeox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Is it this one???



    if yeah, it's Stolen love ( Vietmese title is Biệt luyến). Yep, it's a movie, his only one movie till now.

  12. #2332
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    thank you everyone, yes the correct answer is "Stolen Love"
    Hmm now how to locate a copy to watch in New Zealand ...=]

  13. #2333
    Senior Member sufan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    717

    Default

    oh when was this...is this the type of 2 hour movie in a theatre?

    he looks young then so was it during the time of around his series, golden faith?

    it's like the same hairstyle...

  14. #2334
    Member sweet_chinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Houston, U.S (Texas)
    Posts
    58

    Default

    i had always wanted 2 watch stolen love but..... no one has it. XP
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

  15. #2335
    Senior Member Fallen_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    yah...i would like cry if i dont get to go see him...i would rather be somewehre else now and know i cant see him rather than have the chance to see him but not able to go

    and yah...kinda disappointed to hear that frankie and tavia are singing the theme...and btw, is ray and tavia paired up?

    and Fallen_Angel, i like your avatar...very nice
    i heard that rays gonna be paires up with selena but im not sure...
    thanx....got the avatar from raymond-l.net LOLS i cant make good avatars/icons......hey! you changed your avatar too! ultra hotness! LOLS
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

  16. #2336
    Senior Member 1xclusive_babi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    i heard that rays gonna be paires up with selena but im not sure...
    thanx....got the avatar from raymond-l.net LOLS i cant make good avatars/icons......hey! you changed your avatar too! ultra hotness! LOLS
    lol...yah i changed it =)
    and oiii, if he's with selena this series is gonna be...
    hopefully he's not and there's gonna be antoher Raymond and Tavia pair up. =D
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

  17. #2337
    Senior Member Fallen_Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    lol...yah i changed it =)
    and oiii, if he's with selena this series is gonna be...
    hopefully he's not and there's gonna be antoher Raymond and Tavia pair up. =D
    lols...yeah im hoping that hes paired up with tavia.....well basically thats what most of the peoples hoping for...
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

  18. #2338
    Senior Member 1xclusive_babi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    lols...yeah im hoping that hes paired up with tavia.....well basically thats what most of the peoples hoping for...
    yeppers man...this is gonna take awhile to come out
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

  19. #2339
    Senior Member raymeox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    792

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweet_chinx
    i had always wanted 2 watch stolen love but..... no one has it. XP
    I've got the torrent ^^.

  20. #2340
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    I've got the torrent ^^.
    this movie doesn't seem to have very good review - but still want to see it

    ahhhhh Raymeox - me me me - Can I have the torrent pllzzzzzzzz

Similar Threads

  1. Face to Fate 《布衣神相》
    By neverland in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 1030
    Last Post: 06-23-10, 08:36 AM
  2. Best Raymond Lam character
    By sufan in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 03-10-08, 09:26 AM
  3. raymond lam or alec su ?!
    By x0_jenniee in forum Actors
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 07-18-07, 03:45 AM
  4. Raymond Lam Lyrics
    By Isis in forum Music
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-07, 07:04 AM
  5. Does RAymond Lam have his own CD??
    By aznxpride in forum Music
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-06, 06:47 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts