Thread: Raymond Lam

OMG!!! Anyone in Toronto going to see Raymond Lam TOMORROW?!?!?!?!?!?!
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

thanks to all who answered my question...it was quite interesting..for me..lols
    OMG yeah... rays going to toronto tommorrow!!!! ahhhh AND IM GONNA MISS IT!!!!*sniff* oh yeah...1xclusive_babi are you gonna go?? your mom lets??
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    thanks to all who answered my question...it was quite interesting..for me..lols
    OMG yeah... rays going to toronto tommorrow!!!! ahhhh AND IM GONNA MISS IT!!!!*sniff* oh yeah...1xclusive_babi are you gonna go?? your mom lets??
    NOOOO!!! IM GONNA MISS HIM TOO *tears* My mommy wont let me go My one and probably only one chance to see him and IM GONNA MISS IT!!! Ahhhhhh *go sits in a corner and cry*
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 06-24-06 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    NOOOO!!! IM GONNA MISS HIM TOO *tears* My mommy wont let me go My one and probably only one chance to see him and IM GONNA MISS IT!!! Ahhhhhh *go sits in a corner and cry*
    AHHHHHHH...thats cruel!!!! maybe you can sneak away......LMFAO...joking!!!

n my turn now lol..
    I just subscribed ASTRO TV and one day decided to watch one programme and that's the time when i saw The Last Breakthrough played and i only watched the last 2 eps only He got me right away and after that i'm starting to hunts all his series ... and this made my frenz laughs at me

Woow too bad that u can't go to see him, he's soooooooo close to u la!!!! i'll be mad n crazy if he's coming to my country, so close but couldn't see.

To whow who's going to see him, kyaaaaaaaaaa so envy!! and please say HI to him from us here, let him know that he has a bunch of great fans

Fallen Angel: i think i actually really started liking him after reading a few page of this forum hehe

I've recently watched LWOP and Twin of brothers. THat's when i reacquainted myself with him. Didn't like TOB as a movie too much but love Kau Chung and Yuk chi - even rewatch just their parts again!!! Then in the process of trying to find more KCYC clips I've stumbled into here. And that's how my semi-love affair with him began =)

Actually i've seen him in some movie before (llong ago) but his characters didn't really leave any impression. Now I'm watching some of his movies which i've missed and the more i see, the more i like him. Cant wait to finish Survivor Law - must say i like him in this movie the most so far. Luckily his vnese dub in this series suit his character =]. Also like him in eternal Happiness

I think i'm more curious about what's he's like in person rather than idolising him - but darn it, sometimes still wish i was this into him when I was in HK earlier this year - or even last year when he was in NZ, now sightings of him in person is non-existent

If everyone has to rank his acting/character performance, which would be the top 3?

sunset002:
    if i had to rank his acting/character performance, the top 3 would be [in no order]
    1) Survivors Law
    2) LWOLAP
    3) The Last Breakthrough

oh...ray's in canada now so far away from me *sniff*
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

ray is in canada?meaning he has finished filming the show with tammy chen izzit?
    wow,y is he in canada anyway?
    n the new series staring him n bosco?is it filmed yet?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,as for me.....i started really liking him after TOB i guess.n since i watched TOB and TLB together,it just hots things up......can't remember whether i first saw him in ASITP or ATOL but i do notice him back then.juz not tat crazy over him

i think he's having a show in canada...and as for the new series with bosco, tavia, and moses (yep! i heard his name clearly now ) they will start on that this july
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Oh my god! Bosco n Ray together in a series again after TLB. Cool...considering Bosco had so little screentime in TLB with Ray. Besides Tavia, any idea who the other female casts are? And since Moses is in the cast,...well...i think Moses will most likely be the lead?So, that makes Ray 2nd?

sunset002- erm.....hes sooo good in all the shows i dunno which is the best..LOLS

RAYS IN TORONTO TODAY!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

OMG he's in TORONTO like TODAY...maybe even RIGHT NOW!!! If only I oculd go see him

Junior Member smartiepants_smarties's Avatar

Yipee!! Now i actually know if Raymond is hott or not after watching LFD....He was really cute in it....and I hated Sheren or what they called her in the show "Linda"...because of raping Raymond.....now I think he is hott and cute....think he is betta than Ron now,,,,

oh no, ray might be 2nd lead again?!?! noooo..........he must be the first lead!!!!
    cherrie

totally agree!!! besides i never really liked moses....

lol hey u guys.. havent been on for like half a year =<
    sooo.. can someone like explain the recent series that ray is gonna be in?
    kinda out of date right now >< cos of school etc.. but i'll be talking alot more during the summer =]
    btw ray is coming tmr to vancouver..=D
    too bad i cant see him ><
    i swear to god im gonna go see him next time he comes to canada.. which is like never..
    so depressed...
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

I know..so excited to see him tomorrow! At aberdeen!! Have to get his signature! I want it on my all about men CD too! I wonder if i can get it!!?

omg i love raymond! he was such a nice guy! same with Sunny too. I'm glad he was here instead of Bowie.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/xobadtzmary/DSC00600.jpg')
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Quote Originally Posted by Jollee
    lol hey u guys.. havent been on for like half a year =<
    sooo.. can someone like explain the recent series that ray is gonna be in?
    kinda out of date right now >< cos of school etc.. but i'll be talking alot more during the summer =]
    btw ray is coming tmr to vancouver..=D
    too bad i cant see him ><
    i swear to god im gonna go see him next time he comes to canada.. which is like never..
    so depressed...
    the recent series that hes gonna be in is Face To Fate - a film with tavia, frankie, and selina.....tai chi- a movie with vincent zhou, myolie, melissa etc.....theres another film with tammy....and a anniversary film with bosco and tavia in it....and thats all i remember soo far..lols

Lost4eva and xox: OMG so that means that you guys got to see him!?!?!?!??! LUCKY LUCKY!!!!! i wanted to go soo badly...but i cant....=(