Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Oh my god! Bosco n Ray together in a series again after TLB. Cool...considering Bosco had so little screentime in TLB with Ray. Besides Tavia, any idea who the other female casts are? And since Moses is in the cast,...well...i think Moses will most likely be the lead?So, that makes Ray 2nd?
    Sucks...could have been better if they share the lead, but oh wells. I'm so glad Tavia and Bosco are in here as well(if confirmed), that means he and tavia might be able to be a pair...What am i thinking, kinda early to guess.

yes, my friend got to see him during that fan gathering in shanghai. lucky lucky!
    ohh....i've watched the two videos!!!! argh very lucky fan indeed!!!! if only im that lucky fan wondering though, if there are complete version of the clips? maybe a coverage?
    cheeky: agree! ray really did a great job in asitp, esp once he turns evil
    baby1talk: yeah, golden faith is a very good series
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

LUCKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!

kyaa hope sumday i can hug him lol

Aparantly when they were flying out of Toronto, at around 6am in the morning, bout 8-10 fans went to the airport and even though Raymond only had few hours of sleep and was really tired, he had individual photos and even hugged each fan~~~ so lucky fans and so sweet of him!
    Did any of you go to the Raymond+Sharon fan gathering? They seemed to have a lot of fun! Wish I was there~~
    Haha Raymond's hand soft? Have to ask my friend on that... she got to shake his hand last year as well,
    Lost4eva: aww, yea maybe there was too many people there.. Raymond is generally very nice to his fans.. like when he came to NZ he was really friendly and came over to fans to shake hands/autograph willingly. Contrasting with Ron this year who stayed in the van for most of the function... - .- only time he appeared was to sing a song.
    Watching:~ Dicey Business, The Gentle Crackdown, The Gateau Affairs
    Recently Finished: ~ To Grow with Love, The Academy

Didn't really like Ray's role in Golden Faith though...coz i watch it for the sake of Gallen.
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by sweetberry
    Aparantly when they were flying out of Toronto, at around 6am in the morning, bout 8-10 fans went to the airport and even though Raymond only had few hours of sleep and was really tired, he had individual photos and even hugged each fan~~~ so lucky fans and so sweet of him!
    Did any of you go to the Raymond+Sharon fan gathering? They seemed to have a lot of fun! Wish I was there~~
    thats soooo sweet!! lucky fans!! i think xox went??? not sure..lols
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

I didn't know what time they were coming fromt he airport! I wish i did that instead! lol! ^^

I hope to see him one more time and hopefully it will be a better experience!

So his new series is a modern one? I hope he won't be evil tho...I hope he will be funny! ^^

thanks guys for all the lovely pix;
    everyone looked great, and ray did look quite tired and exhausted
    anyhow; u guys are so lucky to be able to see him!
    im so glad that the tv channel here [FTV] is finally airing some good shows..=]
    i wish i was one of those fans.. sigh
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

aw lucky lucky!!!!! so right now i suppose raymond had already left canada?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i guess so...probably have to go back for filming...

Lost4eva, could u repost Raymond Lam's autograph, I can't see it.

sigh when can i get my turn?
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    sigh when can i get my turn?
    lol one day cherrie! you will meet him! i didnt think i was ever gonna and i did. see?
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1462/scan00045mp.jpg')

Cherrie, you will definately get a turn!! I heard he will be coming back to Canada to film! You can fly over here! ^^ lol...j/k! I heard that Bosco/Tavia was in Phillipines! Did you get to see them at the airport?

hes going back to canada for filming??! when!? i might go to canada at the end of this summer.....

OMG!! I THOUGHT THAT WAWS THE ONLY TIME HE OWULD BE IN CANADA! OH MAN...ANOTHER CHANCE TO SEE HIM?!?!
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

I heard from cinple forum that Raymond has confirmed that he will pair with Linda in his next series. (I was kinda hoping for a Ray-Tav but this pair is not bad too - fresh hehe)

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    I heard from cinple forum that Raymond has confirmed that he will pair with Linda in his next series. (I was kinda hoping for a Ray-Tav but this pair is not bad too - fresh hehe)
    With Linda Chung? I don't like her ... don't know why but she just get on my nerves .... why is she in so many series and paired up with so many vet actors? She is not even very pretty .... darned it, I must get over must disliking her so I can enjoy Ray's performance ... 8( ... ok, i am raving
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

Quote Originally Posted by tinac
    With Linda Chung? I don't like her ... don't know why but she just get on my nerves .... why is she in so many series and paired up with so many vet actors? She is not even very pretty .... darned it, I must get over must disliking her so I can enjoy Ray's performance ... 8( ... ok, i am raving
    I've seen pictures of her but I don't think I can remember what she looks like. I haven't seen any of her series yet, so I don't know how good her acting is.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    OMG!! I THOUGHT THAT WAWS THE ONLY TIME HE OWULD BE IN CANADA! OH MAN...ANOTHER CHANCE TO SEE HIM?!?!
    lols...maybe you can see him this time...=D

Quote Originally Posted by goggle
    heard from cinple forum that Raymond has confirmed that he will pair with Linda in his next series. (I was kinda hoping for a Ray-Tav but this pair is not bad too - fresh hehe)
    the pairing's kinda weird but i guess its not that bad....which series is this??