Thread: Raymond Lam

i think he'll be a guest star in the 40 ep series
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

im really worried that theyre gonna out him as guest in the 60 eps one since they mentioned it in the other thread.....it CANT happen.....it cant.....whats with bosco being 2nd lead and ray third lead?.....i really like bosco but rays acting is still better....
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

yea hehe I guess we'd just have to wait for news to confirm the guest starring in the 40 ep one or the 60 ep one. anyone has any ideas what the 60 ep is about ?
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33

i hope he gets a big role in the 60 eps one!! i dunt think we even know whose gonna be in the 60 eps one...except for ray....well at least I dunt...

i'm confused... what is the 60 eps. series again?
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

the 40ep is the one where he'll be playing lawyer. the 60ep one i think is the one with yoyo?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

the 40 episdoes is with Linda and YoYo! and He is playing a minor role. This will be modern.

The 60 episodes is with Michael Mui. It have not been confirmed which role he would be taking. This is is about THREE BROTHERS who get seperated into three different countries. China, Canada and Hong Kong. They lost contact and then get back together....this serie is suppose to talk about HK being hand back to China! ^^

More information: http://www.the-beehive.blogspot.com/

Maybe he wants to focus on the 60 eps Grand Production so thats why he's only a guest star in the 40 eps series. But his character sounds important since from the news, it looks like his character will be romantically involved with Tavia's, Linda's, and Yoyo's character. LOL such a complicated love life for a guest star?

I heard from ronng.net that Ron has also confirmed to be in the 60 eps big series, so looks like Raymond will team up with Ron again. So far the confirmed casts are Michael Miu, Raymond, and Ron. Wonder who the females are LOL

wow really?!? i would love that! haha wonder now, is raymond going to be the brother in china, hk, or canada? hehehe so excited if it's true! oh i suppose this series will be a modern series?
    cherrie

ughhhhhhh......ron again?? sigh.....well he was ok in TOB i guess....just hope that he acts ok in this series....

ron is okie dokie...he was really good in RDOV...adn cute too...

ohhh THREE BROTHERS in the 60 episode one eh?...i wonder who they'll be...hopefully raymond would be one of them...wonder who the second and third could be

and does anyone know whether this is gonna be filmed soon and will it be filmed in China, Hong Kong and Canada?
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

I dun like Ron's acting. so wooden. However....

In the 40 eps one, Raymond seems to be prepare carefully for it. A guest only? Prepare for a guest role only? I dun think so.

well at least we're pretty sure ron will have chemistry with raymond
    cherrie

lols...yeah....basically the only film that I liked him was in TOB.....he was pretty good in there....prob because him and ray are best frends and they usually joke around anyways so it was more natural......

Hey thereee! Does Raymond Lam have a girlfriend or is reportedly dating anybody?
    WU ZUN ! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    ughhhhhhh......ron again?? sigh.....well he was ok in TOB i guess....just hope that he acts ok in this series....
    lol i agree....
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

yeah im actually looking forward to another series of raymond and ron, preferably modern perhaps this time comedy?
    cupcakes: no, ray is not dating anyone

hey guys check this out. haha, soo cute!
    http://www.geocities.com/oface03/
    cherrie

y is life soooo sad??? i finally get to go to azia, but...... cant go to HONG KONG!!!!!! im gonna be sooo close but yet soooo far.
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_chinx
    y is life soooo sad??? i finally get to go to azia, but...... cant go to HONG KONG!!!!!! im gonna be sooo close but yet soooo far.
    LOLS! true...but maybe you'll get a chance later on....

[QUOTE=goggle]Maybe he wants to focus on the 60 eps Grand Production so thats why he's only a guest star in the 40 eps series. But his character sounds important since from the news, it looks like his character will be romantically involved with Tavia's, Linda's, and Yoyo's character. LOL such a complicated love life for a guest star?

haha,i totally agree wif u.....if he can get involved wif 3 female leads in the show,his character can't be so comeo anymay.......

looks like everyone's getting confused with the 40 n 60 episodes film......juz hope than ray's role is more main than ron's in the 60 episode's film since i hard tvb was favouring ron now.......let's prove the news wrong