Page 13 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Originally posted by xox
    hey guys
    i got my webpage somewhat up
    come tell me what you guys think

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com
    Hi, I have visitted your webpage!! It is a great page and keep up the good job
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

Hey xox, just visited your site and I love it, it's very nice! Keep up the good work . Does Rain sing the song playing in the background?

Yes, I would love to see Raymond in more upcoming series and would love to hear him sing more. Hopefully he will decide to pursue his singing career in the future and release some albums.
    I know what you mean!!!!! I was so sad when Raymond "lost" Myolie to Sammul!!! How he was peering at them in the cafe looking very sad yet able to except it and all.
    I felt so sorry for Raymond when I saw that scene but he was such a nice guy for accepting it. But Sammul was such a jerk for rubbing it in Raymond's face the next day.

Hey goddess, do you know what happened to tvseriesfans.com? Did the site close down or something?
    Last edited by botan; 08-03-04 at 02:27 PM.

Hey there everyone!!!

Dangit, the picture can't be shown. Anyways follow this link to see the picture. Hehe, Rain and Raymond in Stolen Love.

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/bv...tolen_love.jpg

Wow xox!!!! That is such a great site you have going, hehe. Totally devoted to Stolen Love too!!! The "main" picture is cute!!! Hehe, I'm of to browse it some more!!! Will leave you a long message in the guest book. Or at least try

hi ya botan Yup, tvseriesfans got closed down. The administrator got a email from TVB about their download section. Basically TVB was going to sue them if they don't close down since their download section was violating copyright laws and all. From what I've heard it will be closed down until further notice. Quite sad that its closed, but look to the good side ^_^ Still spcnet

I know!!! I was so annoyed at Sammul when he did that to poor Raymond!!! What a jerk, he needs to learn to be a better winner!!! k:

Okay I still have not watched much of Blade Heart, but I couldn't help but watch the ending I was very touched with the ending. At least for Raymond and Mimi!!! I totally wish that there was more scenes between them in the end and that Mimi wouldn't have forgiven him so easiliy. Wished their ending was more confirmed though.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I still can't see the picture
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

aww thanks for comming guys!

your right goddess i didnt like the ending either but then what can you do the focus is suppose to be on Liza and Adam! grrrrr though~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Hmm...you know I just read about a new series that Ray and Leila took part in...they're paired together in it...I wonder if they look good together in the show

Thanks for answering my question goddess. I only go onto that site to look for news on upcoming series. Too bad it's shut down now, will have to find news on series else where.

Yup, I disliked Sammul's character, didn't like his attitude.

Hey there you guys!!!

Lol, here is the page/review where the picture is from. It'll work now!!!

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/stolen_love.htm

I guess. Maybe in the future Raymond and Mimi will pair up again. That would be great, but I hope that their characters would match you know? hehe. Lol, I keep rewatching the last few tapes for the scenes between Mimi and Raymond. So sweet and touching!!!

maymoo, do you know what that serie is called? Is it ancient or modern? Wait.....I'm not sure if they pair in this serie, but I know they star togehter. Isn't it Wandering Hero Medics?

No problem botan. Yeah, I go there often to get info, but now no where else to go yet. Lol, yet is the key word though

xox, finally got around to downloading a few of the clips of Stolen Love and its so cute!!!! I want to watch the movie for myself!! lol, I'm quite curious on it as well. Could you guys tell me what was the whole story behind Raymond and Rain not remembering each other or something? The hidden memories. What was their ending anyways? Gonna search through my rental's movie poster to find it!!!!! Must be there!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Hey there you guys!!!

Lol, here is the page/review where the picture is from. It'll work now!!!

http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews/stolen_love.htm

I guess. Maybe in the future Raymond and Mimi will pair up again. That would be great, but I hope that their characters would match you know? hehe. Lol, I keep rewatching the last few tapes for the scenes between Mimi and Raymond. So sweet and touching!!!

maymoo, do you know what that serie is called? Is it ancient or modern? Wait.....I'm not sure if they pair in this serie, but I know they star togehter. Isn't it Wandering Hero Medics?

No problem botan. Yeah, I go there often to get info, but now no where else to go yet. Lol, yet is the key word though

xox, finally got around to downloading a few of the clips of Stolen Love and its so cute!!!! I want to watch the movie for myself!! lol, I'm quite curious on it as well. Could you guys tell me what was the whole story behind Raymond and Rain not remembering each other or something? The hidden memories. What was their ending anyways? Gonna search through my rental's movie poster to find it!!!!! Must be there!!!!
    Yeah, it is called Wandering Hero Medics. I think they ARE paired together though :P

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/tvseries/tvs04_14b.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://rarename.net/~ring/leila/tvseries/tvs04_14d.jpg')

Those pictures are of Leila and Raymond...found them from a website. I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE that's Leila and Raymond ^^; kinda dorky and cute...

Hey there maymoo Thanks so much for the pictures!!! hehe, now I'm even more excited!! They look so darn cute in those pictures, even though its hard to see Leila, but from the hairstyle it is her I think, hehe.

At first in other pics I thought Raymond looked quite different, but in these screencaps he looks like usually. Espically that smile of his!!!!

Hehe, currently I'm listening to Raymond's song in Stolen Love and its awsome!!! I really like this song!!! Lol. Very cheerful/happy sounding, but also a bit of touchingness. Great tune!!! Love the background music to it, hehe. Really cute sounding!!! Oh, Raymond's voice is so nice!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Ray and Leila won't be as cute as Ron and Leila...but oh well :P

Oh maymoo, lol I think from the pics they are making a already cute couple. Lol, I keep looking at the pictures and Raymond amuses me!!! So very cute!!! Espically in the first pic, lol. He seemed so shocked!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Hehehehe...Raymond looks good with a lot of the girls he's paired with ^.^ But I have a thing for Ron+Leila, yanno...it frustrates me when I see Ron with someone that's not Leila lol

Lol maymoo And it doesnt' frustrate you when Leila is with another guy? hehe.

Anyways your right. Raymond does look quite cute with many of his co-stars. (the ladies I mean, hehe.) Here is who I like best with Raymond so far. My little list

1. Myolie Wu
    2. Rain Li
    3. Mimi Lo
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by goddessofhonour
    Lol maymoo And it doesnt' frustrate you when Leila is with another guy? hehe.

Anyways your right. Raymond does look quite cute with many of his co-stars. (the ladies I mean, hehe.) Here is who I like best with Raymond so far. My little list

1. Myolie Wu
    2. Rain Li
    3. Mimi Lo
    Yeah, it kinda frustrates me when Leila is with another guy...I'd prefer Ron be paired with Leila...I'll accept Leila with the following though:

1. RON ^^ durr
    2. Raymond
    3. Sammul

I don't like Bosco and Leila...Bosco and Tavia looked quite cute though in Find the Light ^_^ And I agree with your list...he looks awesome with Myo and Rain...never saw him with Mimi...and I'm starting to not like him and Michelle lol :P

I wonder...was Ron paired with Leila in Burning Flame 2? xD I don't remember...probably not...

Hi ya again maymoo

Yeah, I think that Leila diffinately looks very cute with Ron and also Raymond. Hmmm...Sammul? I think they could work this out. I also think that Leila looks pretty good with Kevin Cheung as well oh and Stephen Au.

Don't think Bosco and Leila would be that great, but gotta see before I say no. I do agree with Bosco and Tavia though. I really liked their story in Find the Light. More then Ron and Shirley's, hehe.

Nopes. Leila didn't pair with Ron in BF2. She had a relationship with Kevin Cheung, but I think in the end she didn't end with anyone.

Anyways, back to Raymond!!! I loved Raymond and Myolie in Survivor's Law!!! Awsome pairing. He was cute with Rain in Lofty Waters Verdant Bow and so much in Stolen Love!!! I want to see that dang movie!!!

Oh, you should try and catch a bit of Blade Heart then maymoo!! Raymond sorta pairs with Shirley Yeung and Mimi in BL. From what I've seen, he looks so darn cute with Mimi!!! Not to mention how cute her character is!!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

What does Kevin Cheung look like? =\

Talking

And I think I rented Blade Heart before...but then I didn't like it so I didn't finish watching it :P Or something...cos the name sounds familiar to me. Hehehe ^^; Or maybe I did watch it and I forgot...I have no idea o.o

hey everyone
    I found a k-100 for TRTC

mms://media.tvb.com/asu/jade/k100/20040730_1128_300k.asf
    use net transport to download or ASFrecorder
    umm the last part is Ray and Charmaine etc.
    fist part is Alex and YoYo for another series

anyways thanks for the pics of wandering medic maymoo!
    isnot bosco in that series too? does anyone know who he ends up with?
    Last edited by xox; 08-04-04 at 07:37 PM.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Talking

No idea who Bosco ends up with...I want to see WHM RAY ISH SO COOLL and Leila's the best ^^