Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    This picture show Ray got no teeth

Guess what picture is it

Very cute baby!!! That baby is Raymond?? Really cute.....he is laughing....

I got new baby Ray's picture.........anyone interested to see??

So anybody know when he is going to release album?? Wait so long already!!! I heard before EEG want Ray and how bout now?? Does he sign contract with EEG??
    Read the news here:
    http://www.raymondlam.info/forums/showthread.php?t=1628
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Sorry guy cant post that picture.....at there write image too big...if you are really interested, you can go to TVB square.com

So you are going to which states in Malaysia??

Melaka for me is very boring and if you are interested about history then i think it is suitable for you
    i don't know yet, maybe i'll ask u when i'm going to purchase the ticket, i really want to go to hong kong first though, i want to see ray!

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    i don't know yet, maybe i'll ask u when i'm going to purchase the ticket, i really want to go to hong kong first though, i want to see ray!
    oh my god!!! your're going to see ray?? it'll be wonderful if i can go too, i tried to save money to go see him, hopefully it'll be sooner than i expected

those pics of ray are so cute, yeah i've listen to hog song for like a hundred times, especially the part where he speaks english, so sexy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    I also collecting money now to go Hong kong for see Ray!! I will use my own money because my parent didint support So, i think i will looking for a job after the goverment exam....

If really collected money enough to go Hong Kong.... i want go on December because want attend Ray's brithday party kfung if you want c ray, u better go on december because he got birthday party....it become more easier to meet him... if not how u gonna to meet him??
    Last edited by Reeve; 03-28-07 at 03:59 AM.

If really collected money enough to go Hong Kong.... i want go on December because want attend Ray's brithday party kfung if you want c ray, u better go on december because he got birthday party....it become more easier to meet him... if not how u gonna to meet him??
    U r talking 'bout my plan

Welcome

kfung: O.O i hope hes in at least 3! or else I'll just simply go crazy...

shiloh: uhh.....he sang english in HOG?! uh oh....i think i better listen again...i listened to it like a thousand times already! but uhhhhh...yeah....i could never really hear that part where he was speaking....his voice was kind of low and deep....hard to hear....didnt know it was english...oh my gosh...you make me feel bad now... ...how can i miss such a part?! sniff sniff

Reeve: you going to go back in Dec? when you earned enough money? hehe...i wish i can go back on his b-day...but i cant....i have school!!! could only go back to HK during summer time...

btw...they said that ray sprained his ankle in the drive of life thread....is it true?? poor ray...
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel

shiloh: uhh.....he sang english in HOG?! uh oh....i think i better listen again...i listened to it like a thousand times already! but uhhhhh...yeah....i could never really hear that part where he was speaking....his voice was kind of low and deep....hard to hear....didnt know it was english...oh my gosh...you make me feel bad now... ...how can i miss such a part?! sniff sniff

Reeve: you going to go back in Dec? when you earned enough money? hehe...i wish i can go back on his b-day...but i cant....i have school!!! could only go back to HK during summer time...

btw...they said that ray sprained his ankle in the drive of life thread....is it true?? poor ray...
    yeah he was saying that " never meant to be cruel.......never meant to hurt you" what!!! he hurt his ankle???? how can that be?? oh i hope he'll feel better and take better care of himself. I was really dissapointed at that next tv award thing, how can ray not in it??? He makes TVB so much more interesting and earn them a lot of money too but guess what i think he's gonna win something bigger than that, it just a st... award! he doesn't need it. Maybe after he consider not signing contract with them anymore, that's when they know what their loss will be

i feel the same way too! where did u learn that ray has sprained his ankle?? i hope it's not true!

Wink

i know! i really want to go to his bd! But i have a job and this is my last semester so don't know if i can take my finals early, but that also mean i'm gonna miss my graduation..... but if everything works out, i guess it's okay not to attend my graduation.......yeah i do love him that much!!! I really wish u can come and maybe we can see each other there

Quote Originally Posted by shiloh
    yeah he was saying that " never meant to be cruel.......never meant to hurt you" what!!! he hurt his ankle???? how can that be?? oh i hope he'll feel better and take better care of himself. I was really dissapointed at that next tv award thing, how can ray not in it??? He makes TVB so much more interesting and earn them a lot of money too but guess what i think he's gonna win something bigger than that, it just a st... award! he doesn't need it. Maybe after he consider not signing contract with them anymore, that's when they know what their loss will be
    What the........... I had saw the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just very dissapointed!! Ray no fans in HK??!!!! That Next magazine only gave HK ppl to vote............i just want to vote but there want to write HK IC..........VERY UNFAIR!!!!!!!! Ray get gold award in AAA but here get nothing......Do you think they cheating?? Cant imagine Tavia is lose to Shirley......MORE CANT IMAGINE RAY NOT IN TOP 10

My feeling: mad,confused, dissapoint, sad
    Last edited by Reeve; 03-29-07 at 03:42 AM.

Well, in my opinion become singer will more famous than be TVB actor...do you all agree??

I think i will earn enough money before Ray's birthday.........I am student and my parent said used own money if want go to HK...........now i'm trying my best to collect money and i had already counted, food, drink, shopping and staying in HK, i still not enough money......that why i have to looking for a job but this year got important exam, because of that i have to wait that exam end before looking for a job

A sexiie pic, dun't blame me if U lose some blood. I'm not the one who made it. Credit to fengzi @ RF:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r209/fengzi_2006/07032822z.jpg')

Welcome

What the........... I had saw the result!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ray get nothing!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just very dissapointed!! Ray no fans in HK??!!!! That Next magazine only gave HK ppl to vote............i just want to vote but there want to write HK IC..........VERY UNFAIR!!!!!!!! Ray get gold award in AAA but here get nothing......Do you think they cheating?? Cant imagine Tavia is lose to Shirley......MORE CANT IMAGINE RAY NOT IN TOP 10

My feeling: mad,confused, dissapoint, sad
    what the hell? he's not in top 10?
    thats just !#$%&$$#

ahhhh...smexy pic up there =DD
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

hey u guys, if u haven't seen this then hope u will like the clip, i personally think it's really cute and again can't wait to watch the series:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjKsbmtpaF0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0R5wBxlcro