Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    How bout you?? Boy or girl?? Can speak cantonese??
    I am boy. I can speak cantonese and mandarin. No problem communicates with Ray

but now kevin and bosco are in top 10 how bout ray??
    If you know, Ray only had Next award one time in 2000 ( Most improved for ASITP).

Since 2001 to 2007, he never had any Next award.

So I'm thinking that never in his life he can win a Next award again.

From the beginning of Next vote, I knew that he'll have no award. The result is exactly what I thought.

@ Reeve: I'll let him have a chance to practice it! Try ur best, Ar Fung !
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    well raymond is no different than lets say bosco, ron or kevin. if they dunt get up there, raymond shouldnt either

No different? there is a big different!! Ray is the most talented between they 4

1) Raymond Lam
    2)Kevin Cheng
    3)Ron Ng
    4)Bosco

Kevin get The Best Actor award because he is older than Ray. The Best Actor should give to Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    If you know, Ray only had Next award one time in 2000 ( Most improved for ASITP).

Since 2001 to 2007, he never had any Next award.

So I'm thinking that never in his life he can win a Next award again.

From the beginning of Next vote, I knew that he'll have no award. The result is exactly what I thought.

@ Reeve: I'll let him have a chance to practice it! Try ur best, Ar Fung !
    I'm sure Ray can speak English because he studied at America or English before, if he cant speak how to communicates people at there?

OR

Ray just use his finger to point what he wants when need something

Quote Originally Posted by louisax
    No different? there is a big different!! Ray is the most talented between they 4

1) Raymond Lam
    2)Kevin Cheng
    3)Ron Ng
    4)Bosco

Kevin get The Best Actor award because he is older than Ray. The Best Actor should give to Ray.
    100% agree with you!! Me temperature go up when that Liza said 'about Lam Fung, i didint expect you will get in Top 5'

Ray is the one should get The Best Actor Award. Ray is the youngest between another four guy also get in Top 5, so, that Liza is trying bully Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    wow,its been juz a hiwle n so many news abt ray
    reeve, raymeox, u2 going to hk end of this year?cool
    n ray is becoming a singer finally?
    this is even cooler

so, did any1 know when love's new breath is gonna be out?
    the trailer seems interesting
    izzit a 10 episode series?

reeve: u noe, i do agree wif u abt the food is pg.......cuz im from penang

kfung: if u eva come to malaysia.....pls let me noe, i can take u to lotsa place wif reli gud food....that's how i grew up to become me.....
    i'll take u on that offer! thank you so much, u're so sweet

well raymond is no different than lets say bosco, ron or kevin. if they dunt get up there, raymond shouldnt either
    we don't appreciate u coming to ray thread and say such thing!!!! We here are dedicated to ray and it seems like you're not one of us, so stay out and don't ruin this thread!

Six + thirteen more days for HOG, ah ha ha.

Six for HOG.

Thirteen more days for seeing Ray again!

I'll start with HOG at 17th April, lolz.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

What do u mean no different??!!

Please don't come to Ray's thread and ruin other peoples mood.Thanks
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    What do u mean no different??!!

Please don't come to Ray's thread and ruin other peoples mood.Thanks
    even ah jie lisa said "Lam Fung, i didint expect you will get in Top 5".

ray is on par with bosco, kevin and ron, they all won most improved awards, but only kevin won best actor award. so according to this, kevin should be slightly above the rest of the 3.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

ray is on par with bosco, kevin and ron, they all won most improved awards, but only kevin won best actor award. so according to this, kevin should be slightly above the rest of the 3.
    Jie Lisa underestimated Ray!! But the face is that he did make the Top 5!!
    Okay...Bosco is getting better but he is still not as good as Ray! Ron is improving slowly but he's still improving, but when compared to Ray, Ron is a whole level when it comes to acting! As for Kevin, well.....I like him ...so no comment XD
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Exclamation

don't say i didn't warn u!!!! what kind of person you are??? As i recalled you've voted for whoever riches, since when acting occurs to you??? By having say that, ray did won the most improved, most potential, favorite male artist, artist of the year and best actor...etc... so it did proved that his acting is just way better...This is raymond's thread created by his fans and only welcome whoever respect and appreciate him, so i say it one more time: stay out of this thread, it's not a place for you to trash!!! There are around 30 more threads in this forum that you can visit and leave your ridiculous comments. Like i said before, i ended a war to get some peaceful time and focus on ray, so unless you want to start another one...then create your own thread, i'll be happy to fight you there...........

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    don't say i didn't warn u!!!! what kind of person you are??? As i recalled you've voted for whoever riches, since when acting occurs to you??? By having say that, ray did won the most improved, most potential, favorite male artist, artist of the year and best actor...etc... so it did proved that his acting is just way better...This is raymond's thread created by his fans and only welcome whoever respect and appreciate him, so i say it one more time: stay out of this thread, it's not a place for you to trash!!! There are around 30 more threads in this forum that you can visit and leave your ridiculous comments. Like i said before, i ended a war to get some peaceful time and focus on ray, so unless you want to start another one...then create your own thread, i'll be happy to fight you there...........
    when did i bash raymond? i said he was the same level as kevin, ron, and bosco. then when i thought longer, kevin won the best actor award, while none of the 3 others won it, so kevin should be slightly above. to compare raymond with kevin, ron, and bosco, it should be an honor for him.

when did i bash raymond? i said he was the same level as kevin, ron, and bosco. then when i thought longer, kevin won the best actor award, while none of the 3 others won it, so kevin should be slightly above. to compare raymond with kevin, ron, and bosco, it should be an honor for him.
    we don't compare ray with any others on this thread, it made especially for ray and what we come here for is ray's news and any other info about ray. You are obviously don't like ray, so there's a big question mark after your name! "It should be an honor for him" What the hec... u talking about?? If you're such fan of kevin, then there's a thread made for him, you could go there and say whatever you want. Kevin is a good actor and no difference than ray, there's no honor about that. Maybe it's an honor for you to come here and talk about ray! You should think about that!!

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    we don't compare ray with any others on this thread, it made especially for ray and what we come here for is ray's news and any other info about ray. You are obviously don't like ray, so there's a big question mark after your name! "It should be an honor for him" What the hec... u talking about?? If you're such fan of kevin, then there's a thread made for him, you could go there and say whatever you want. Kevin is a good actor and no difference than ray, there's no honor about that. Maybe it's an honor for you to come here and talk about ray! You should think about that!!
    comparing ray with the currently "best male actor" is a big honor for him and i am not a kevin fan

comparing ray with the currently "best male actor" is a big honor for him and i am not a kevin fan

What honor for Ray?? Kevin not outstanding at all in under the canopy of love.
    It is a honour comparing ray with best male actor?? Kevin is the one should honor and thanks to Ray because he is still young and TVB wont give that award to Ray because he is young and i'm sure all senior get in top 5 already no face because lose to Ray if he get The Best Actor Award
    Last edited by Reeve; 04-03-07 at 02:48 AM.

This year i'm very afraid Ray failed to get The Best Actor Award again because TVB give that award to senior only. This year 5 ppl are get in Top 5 The Best Actor mayb is

1) Raymond Lam -The Drive of Life
    2) Moses - Heart of Greed
    3) Bosco Wong - Heart of Greed
    4) ????? - ?????
    5) ????? - ?????

Mayb Moses will get....and TVB likes Bosco very much.

What honour for Ray?? Kevin not outstanding at all in under the canopy of love.
    It is a honour comparing ray with best male actor?? Kevin is the one should honour and thanks to Ray because he is still young and TVB wont give that award to Ray because he is young and i'm sure all senior get in top 5 already no face because lose to Ray if he get The Best Actor Award
    Agree with you. Kevin is not outstanded at all in that movie. Ray character more outstanded in La Femme Deperado, like a girl older than him 7 years, La Femme Desperado air rating very high also. No way Ray is gonna to lose.

This year i'm very afraid Ray failed to get The Best Actor Award again because TVB give that award to senior only. This year 5 ppl are get in Top 5 The Best Actor mayb is

1) Raymond Lam -The Drive of Life
    2) Moses - Heart of Greed
    3) Bosco Wong - Heart of Greed
    4) ????? - ?????
    5) ????? - ?????

Mayb Moses will get....and TVB likes Bosco very much.
    I'm very agree with you in this case too...TVB like Moses and Bosco very much.
    Ray percentage to win is low. If Ray failed to get The Best Actor Award in this year and his acting is very good like this year,and if another 4 guy get in top 5 but acting very poor but won the best actor award, i think i should stop watching TVB series and Ray should change his job too and focus to become a singer bcause TVB is very injustice.

Kevin is slightly above Ron and Bosco not Ray. Kevin is slightly behind Ray