Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    even ah jie lisa said "Lam Fung, i didint expect you will get in Top 5".

ray is on par with bosco, kevin and ron, they all won most improved awards, but only kevin won best actor award. so according to this, kevin should be slightly above the rest of the 3.
    Forgot one thing: Kevin is the oldest among 5 new tigers ( Ray, Bos, Ron, Kevin, Kenneth). He is even older than Moses, less than Joe Ma only 1 years old.

Liza can't expect Ar Fung in Top 5 just because he is too young to be in Top 5. Actually, he is the youngest in Top 5 'till now
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    Forgot one thing: Kevin is the oldest among 5 new tigers ( Ray, Bos, Ron, Kevin, Kenneth). He is even older than Moses, less than Joe Ma only 1 years old.

Liza can't expect Ar Fung in Top 5 just because he is too young to be in Top 5. Actually, he is the youngest in Top 5 'till now
    Although young but acting is very good

Quote Originally Posted by louisax
    I'm very agree with you in this case too...TVB like Moses and Bosco very much.
    Ray percentage to win is low. If Ray failed to get The Best Actor Award in this year and his acting is very good like this year,and if another 4 guy get in top 5 but acting very poor but won the best actor award, i think i should stop watching TVB series and Ray should change his job too and focus to become a singer bcause TVB is very injustice.
    Lolz, TVB gave him to EEG, he didn't go himself. His contract with TVB is still on. I think he can win the Character award while Moses win the besta actor.

If Bosco win best actor this year, I think it'll shocker than Kevin. He is good but isn't good enough. He had no breakthough in 2006, n now. But what series will he win? Heart of Greed is his only air series this year but it's Moses's series. Ah! Forgot The Price of Greed. But Sammul is better than him in this series. That's the truth. Sammul's character is way more interesting than Bosco. Even I like Bosco than Sammul, I have to say that Price of Greed is Sammul's series.

This year, Fung had 3 aired series. Face to fate, even if it is airing in Pay channel. Heart of Greed, he died -> everything can fix! Drive of life, he is one of the leading (appear in mostly 60 eps).

Moses can win best actor this year and I think it's him. TVB never give best actor award to their young actors. Don't think Kevin is young. Remember, this guy is 38 already. He is older than Moses.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    Although young but acting is very good
    That's why he is the youngest of Top 5. This year, if he is in Top 5 again, Liza won't say anything ha ha ha.

Welcome

Lolz, TVB gave him to EEG, he didn't go himself. His contract with TVB is still on. I think he can win the Character award while Moses win the besta actor.

If Bosco win best actor this year, I think it'll shocker than Kevin. He is good but isn't good enough. He had no breakthough in 2006, n now. But what series will he win? Heart of Greed is his only air series this year but it's Moses's series. Ah! Forgot The Price of Greed. But Sammul is better than him in this series. That's the truth. Sammul's character is way more interesting than Bosco. Even I like Bosco than Sammul, I have to say that Price of Greed is Sammul's series.

This year, Fung had 3 aired series. Face to fate, even if it is airing in Pay channel. Heart of Greed, he died -> everything can fix! Drive of life, he is one of the leading (appear in mostly 60 eps).

Moses can win best actor this year and I think it's him. TVB never give best actor award to their young actors. Don't think Kevin is young. Remember, this guy is 38 already. He is older than Moses.
    If Bosco win The Best Actor, i will stop watching TVB series too..it is noway he can get The Best Actor....Moses also noway.....i heard ppl said ray's record is not very good in TVB because he is flirting and why TVB thought he is flirting because of Bernice....They said Ray is so close to Bernice in front of Moses and Moses is pretend didint see Ray and bernice.....IMO, Moses doesnt match with bernice also. and i dont believe Ray is flirting,and about this Ray's chance to get The Best Actor is more low
    Last edited by Reeve; 04-03-07 at 03:38 AM.

If Bosco win The Best Actor, i will stop watching TVB series too..it is noway he can get The Best Actor....Moses also noway.....i heard ppl said ray's record is not very good in TVB because he is flirting and why TVB thought he is flirting because of Bernice....They said Ray is so close to Bernice in front of Moses and Moses is pretend didint see Ray and bernice.....IMO, Moses doesnt match with bernice also. and i dont believe Ray is flirting,
    what rumors? there was no rumors about ray flirting with bernice and moses. the only rumor with raymond is charmaine.

and u guys are in denial. there is a reason kevin got award and raymond didnt. in fact, raymond didnt get any award last year. his singing isnt all that great either. im not saying raymond is not good at acting, he is. but he is just equal to kevin, ron, bosco, etc. o yea i heard ron is the richest now
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Anyone know when is The Drive of Life is going to air??

what rumors? there was no rumors about ray flirting with bernice and moses. the only rumor with raymond is charmaine.

and u guys are in denial. there is a reason kevin got award and raymond didnt. in fact, raymond didnt get any award last year. his singing isnt all that great either. im not saying raymond is not good at acting, he is. but he is just equal to kevin, ron, bosco, etc. o yea i heard ron is the richest now
    Who said Ray didint get any award last year?? He only didint get any award in TVB because he doent have any award in TVB are suitable for him....except The Best Actor....and TVB is not going to give that award to Ray because he is young...and who said Ron is the richer?? Who said his singing is not good ( i think is you)...his singing is not that great but he get award!!! His singing is superb.
    Last edited by Reeve; 04-03-07 at 03:54 AM.

Lolz, wat is Astro award? Wat is Anunal Artist Award? Wat is Fung Yun Award? Wow! If you don't know anything, U don't have to talk. He had Astro award with themesong ( the second astro themesong award of him).

Fung Yun Award ( for most improved actors - Ray is the 1st and Ron is the 2nd. Ray is in top 5 actors, too)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/foxso2/14-a.jpg')

Anunal Artist Award ( Golden award):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/crocky_q/310970601_9a2679c308_o.jpg')

Astro Award ( Top characters and Themesong award):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/foxso3/astro/050518_1904900354-1.jpg')

Raymond had rumor with Charmaine, Bernice, Linda last year. Linda's rumor is biggest. Ah, forgot his cousin and assistant. He had many rumors last year. But all of them made by reporters.

'bout money, let me tell you know: Raymond's dad is the 3th richest businessman of China and the richest of Xiemen. That's why reporter always say how rich he is, that's sucks!

'bout his singing, wait for his album and how it is... He will sign with EEG for sure, so wait for him
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-03-07 at 09:43 AM.

Welcome

Anyone know when is The Drive of Life is going to air??
    July. For sure. In both TVB and CCTV.

Welcome

Be frankly, not us denial but you are prejudice to him.

Lolz, wat is Astro award? Wat is Anunal Artist Award? Wat is Fung Yun Award? Wow! If you don't know anything, U don't have to talk. He had Astro award with themesong ( the second astro themesong award of him).

Fung Yun Award ( for most improved actors - Ray is the 1st and Ron is the 2nd. Ray is in top 5 actors, too)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e328/foxso2/14-a.jpg')

Anunal Artist Award ( Golden award):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n316/crocky_q/310970601_9a2679c308_o.jpg')

Astro Award ( Top characters and Themesong award):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f34/foxso3/astro/050518_1904900354-1.jpg')

Raymond had rumor with Charmaine, Bernice, Linda last year. Linda's rumor is biggest. Ah, forgot his cousin and assistant. He had many rumors last year. But all of them made by reporters.

'bout money, let me tell you know: Raymond's dad is the 3th richest businessman of China and the richest of Xiemen. That's why reporter always talk about his richest, that's sucks!

'bout his singing, wait for his album and how it is... He will sign with EEG for sure, so wait for him
    Thanks for the nice pictures!!

Raymeox, how to post pictures like you??
    If i post pictures, must click before to see pictures....

[img]link to the image[/img]

Do you know how to use Photobucket?
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-03-07 at 09:48 AM.

Welcome

Raymeox, how to post pictures like you??
    If i post pictures, must click before to see pictures....
    [img]link of the picture[[/img]

That's the way to post it ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LunaR
    ray is on par with bosco, kevin and ron, they all won most improved awards, but only kevin won best actor award. so according to this, kevin should be slightly above the rest of the 3.
    Are you SERIOUS?

When Kevin joined in the entertainment industry, Raymond were studying ....Primary School. Kevin started his carreer as a singer but didn't gain any success for a long long loooong time. Therefore, he decided to swap to acting. But unfortunately, his role as an actor in TVB wasn't smooth, either. He had to go to Tawain and acted bad guys and preverts ^^ (as he always acted).. Actually, I was a bit shock when saw him as a good guy in Yummy Yummy ^^ ...

Actually, he's ok, he can be on par with Ray, Ron, Bosco, he's just.....10 years older than the rest.... ^^...
    Last edited by vanda435; 04-03-07 at 10:05 AM.

The only reason kevin got the award because of his long years in acting and his age, has nothing to do with "great acting" like you think...And we seriously don't care if u think ray is not that good because every word come out ur stu... mouth doesn't worth anything!!!!! Only the LL like you with give out such comment!!! I don't think you understand english when we said that you're not welcome here, keep coming back to this thread to talk about kevin????? You're right ron is the riches, so why don't u go to his thread and say nice shi.... about him! I've never seen anyone as ridiculous as you? Are u even in school???

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    The only reason kevin got the award because of his long years in acting and his age, has nothing to do with "great acting" like you think...And we seriously don't care if u think ray is not that good because every word come out ur stu... mouth doesn't worth anything!!!!! Only the LL like you with give out such comment!!! I don't think you understand english when we said that you're not welcome here, keep coming back to this thread to talk about kevin????? You're right ron is the riches, so why don't u go to his thread and say nice shi.... about him! I've never seen anyone as ridiculous as you? Are u even in school???
    just because your old, it doesnt mean u get an award from TVB. enough said.
    and those awards that raymond got were nice, but meaningless. those are minor awards.

just because your old, it doesnt mean u get an award from TVB. enough said.
    Sorry, but can you give the name of a young actor who win an award from TVB? Most improved award, don't tell me about it. It's award for young actor n ray had one in 2003.

Welcome

Sorry, but can you give the name of a young actor who win an award from TVB? Most improved award, don't tell me about it. It's award for young actor n ray had one in 2003.
    give me a list of all the people that won the award and i'll tell u