Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    Sorry, but do you know what is the last breakthough?

=)) =)) =))
    My GOAT! He is skinny in TLB??? n his hair is short there?
    =)) =)) =))

You made me laugh as crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the series then thinking much before saying.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I can't stop laughing. OMG, my Ken is skinny =)) =)) =)) =)) =)). Goat helps me!!!!
    i saw it. he goes to africa and all that stuff. and yes rayray was skinny.

and i do like yoyo mung. like her in forensic hero, at home with love, and heart of greed. so im defending her.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    i saw it. he goes to africa and all that stuff. and yes rayray was skinny.

and i do like yoyo mung. like her in forensic hero, at home with love, and heart of greed. so im defending her.
    U saw it really? OMG, n U think he is skinny in TLB . WOWW! I think U or me must check for the word "skinny" in dictionary.

BTW, can U give a pic of skinny Ken?

U can defend yoyo, no matter. But say bad mouth to Fung n wonder why Fung fans become angry with you is very nonsense .

Truth, I like Yoyo. N she doesn't appear in HOG yet. It's only aired eps 1 yesterday. So U like her in HOG? Why? By watching the trailer? Watch the series and feel. Yoyo will share her crazy love to Fung Fung.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

U saw it really? OMG, n U think he is skinny in TLB . WOWW! I think U or me must check for the word "skinny" in dictionary.

BTW, can U give a pic of skinny Ken?

U can defend yoyo, no matter. But say bad mouth to Fung n wonder why Fung fans become angry with you is very nonsense .

Truth, I like Yoyo. N she doesn't appear in HOG yet. It's only aired eps 1 yesterday. So U like her in HOG? Why? By watching the trailer? Watch the series and feel. Yoyo will share her crazy love to Fung Fung.
    no ray ray share his love for yoyo and yes i saw trailer. well expect me to get angry when u bad mouth yoyo

I'm in very bad mood now because i cant chat with RAy, so please dont badmouth on Ray. If not i dont know what i will say. and please dont misunderstand, this message is not scold you. As i told before, Ray's fans are very nice like Ray.

EMERGENCY!!!!

Ray lose 4 vote to Alec.....come on vote Ray!!! We go find more Ray's fans!!!! I wonder why Alec 's vote suddenly increased alot.....try our best to let RAy win!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    no ray ray share his love for yoyo and yes i saw trailer. well expect me to get angry when u bad mouth yoyo
    Me? Where? .

Only the trailer? Lolz. U must watch the series to find the answer. U misunderstood it. Shui Ming Ha ( yoyo) is the one who love Cheng Leung ( Fung), because the one Cheng Leung love is Sam ( Linda).

BTW, where is skinny Ken's pic??? Give me. Dun find another topic. Back to the last breakthough plz.

@ Reeve: Poor U. But actually, it's an interview only. Ray can't chat directly with fans.
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-10-07 at 11:16 AM.

Welcome

Sorry, but do you know what is the last breakthough?

=)) =)) =))
    My GOAT! He is skinny in TLB??? n his hair is short there?
    =)) =)) =))

You made me laugh as crazy!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch the series then thinking much before saying.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I can't stop laughing. OMG, my Ken is skinny =)) =)) =)) =)) =)). Goat helps me!!!!

lol: foxie mei, i was thinking of the same thing when i read wat lunar wrote.omg.............ray in TLB, skinny?
    then wat do u call d present ray?skeleton?
    tho i dun reli think ray is dat fat, but i have to admit he is not SKINNY in TLB

u noe lunar, 1st ur mouth has some problem, then it spread to ur eyes, now ur brain also got damaged? poor thing.........told ya to go look for a psychiatrist.....i can recommend u sum medicines if u1.

or did all of us misunderstood u?
    now i get it
    in ur dictionary, skinny=fat
    so that means...........ugly=super handsome?
    why thank you so much for complimenting ray (in a special way) all this while.
    all of us (fans of ray) couldn't agree more with u about ray being super handsome
    thank you thank you
    you should have told us earlier about ur funny way of complimenting, altho its weird, v will still accept it whole heartedly
    n again, thank you so much for repeatedly emphasising that our Ray is handsome tho its a known fact.....
    thank you
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

oh,forgot to add sth to yoyo's so called fan (which im not sure izzit d opposite meaning again).........LunarTIC the great...........
    i actually do think that Yoyo is pretty
    thats d truth
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    lol: foxie mei, i was thinking of the same thing when i read wat lunar wrote.omg.............ray in TLB, skinny?
    tho i dun reli think ray is dat fat, but i have to admit he is not SKINNY in TLB

u noe lunar, 1st ur mouth has some problem, then it spread to ur eyes, now ur brain also got damaged? poor thing.........told ya to go look for a psychiatrist.....i can recommend u sum medicines if u1.

now i get it
    all of us (fans of ray) couldn't agree more with u about ray being super handsome
    thank you thank you
    you should have told us earlier about ur funny way of complimenting, altho its weird, v will still accept it whole heartedly
    n again, thank you so much for repeatedly emphasising that our Ray is handsome tho its a known fact.....
    thank you

Shiko jie, congratulation, Clap clap clap!!!

So all Ray fans, let cheer for our old crazy fan of Fung: LuNaR

Welcome

now i get it
    thank you thank you
    thank you
    My boy is a skeleton - oh my goat...so scary ..

By the way, Lunar has been crazy about our Ray for a long long time. She loves him so so much that everyday, she has to write his name at least once. No wonders why our fellow say some weird things about her beloved, ppl who are in luv have the same problems, we must help her to overcome this difficult time. Dun worry LunaR, we'll always be on your side.

Hey Shiko jie, u know wat, I'm falling for you now.. hehe

haha
    thank you thank you
    vanda,its reli been a while since v chatted....kinda miss u here...
    dun forget our shared plans..... =P

oh,forgot to add sth to yoyo's so called fan (which im not sure izzit d opposite meaning again).........LunarTIC the great...........
    i actually do think that Yoyo is pretty
    thats d truth
    lol stop being so obsessed with yoyo

haha
    thank you thank you
    vanda,its reli been a while since v chatted....kinda miss u here...
    dun forget our shared plans..... =P

Miss vanda only, dun miss me

HATE U SHIKO!!!

@ LuNaR - The greatest fan of Fung : Nothing more to say? Where is your skinny Ken picture? I'm still waiting for it.

Welcome

wow...this thread is blooming! just a month ago its like dead...now my gosh...moving so fast! lols soo glad!

LMAOOOO rays skinny in TLB?! no way!! he wasnt fat but he was kinda chubby...no way was he skinny!

raymeox: ohh...so thats why theres a ox in ur name...i thought it was ray me and something like xo, meaning love, string together...except you switched the o and the x around...now i get it..lols
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

HATE U SHIKO!!!

@ LuNaR - The greatest fan of Fung : Nothing more to say? Where is your skinny Ken picture? I'm still waiting for it.
    i rented TLB, i didnt download it. i dont have it saved in my computer so i cant take screen shots of it and post it here.

HATE U SHIKO!!!

hey chill,
    we chatted quite constantly u noe..........
    but its reli been quite sum time since i last chatted wif Vanda
    now dun get overjeolous there will ya...........
    u're still my lito sis remember? haha

unless u r following lunar's step of cuz...........HATE U SHIKO = i love u very much SHIKO
    hehe, then i hate u2

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    raymeox: ohh...so thats why theres a ox in ur name...i thought it was ray me and something like xo, meaning love, string together...except you switched the o and the x around...now i get it..lols
    ????
    dun get u
    so wat did d Ox mean?
    it means dat foxie is born in the year of the ox?????

oh la lars.
    thread is not dead anymore Fallen_Angel =]
    but lots of arguing LOOL

and omg
    heart of greed looks FANTASTIC
    i think im gonna buy it =]
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

????
    dun get u
    so wat did d Ox mean?
    it means dat foxie is born in the year of the ox?????
    LAUGHED!!!

Raymeox = Ray - Deer - Fox =)) =)) =))

Note: Deer = Naive = Vanda

@LuNaR - the greatest fan of Fung: Sorry, I'm a litto overdate. Won't ask you for skinny Ken anymore, no need to ask. Forgot that you mean skinny = chubby . Yeah yeah, Ken is chubby and cutie . U have such good taste .

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    wow...this thread is blooming! just a month ago its like dead...now my gosh...moving so fast! lols soo glad!

LMAOOOO rays skinny in TLB?! no way!! he wasnt fat but he was kinda chubby...no way was he skinny!

Call me FOX

BTW, any of you have watched HOG yet?

Welcome