Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    How do you now that I didn't rent it? Oh yeah, I didn't, I bought it ^^. Foxie, we downloaded it - the chinesse version, then we bought it ^^ - the CDs are at my house ^^.

I know that you are worrying for him so much, U want us to buy, not only rent or downloaded. U want us to support him by all our hearts. What a great fan he has! He would be extremely happy when know it.
    yes i am his biggest fan, and stop lying. i know u didnt buy it. stop downloading his series and support him

i cannot let u guys like raymond because i am his biggest fan, now all of u leave this thread!
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    yes i am his biggest fan, and stop lying. i know u didnt buy it. stop downloading his series and support him

i cannot let u guys like raymond because i am his biggest fan, now all of u leave this thread!
    Woaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, soooooooooo sweet and protective. We're all know your greatest luv to Fung. If you dun believe that I bought it... I'm susposed to be sad, but anyway, bicoz u luv him so much, that can be reasonable, I wouldn't mind that anymore.

Hey
    Have any of you actually met Raymond before?
    Just me

Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    Hey
    Have any of you actually met Raymond before?
    Shiko did. Shiko! Come one n tell us 'bout ur exprience
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone
    To Sagiecorp85
    You have to register before vote Go try again

To All Ray's fans please go to TVB Fansqueare and go to fans fiction and go to Celebrity Big brother there!!!!!!!!!! RAY lose 4 vote to Bosco!!!! Come on, vote RAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.tvbsquare.com/Discuz/vie...age%3D1&page=25
    Vote for Ray!!

PS: you must register before vote for Ray
    Good Luck
    uh i want to
    but page not found =/
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

not i dont like raymond any more, hes not rich anymore

not i dont like raymond any more, hes not rich anymore
    he isnt?
    come on people, support ray more so he can be richer
    we all know that a richer ray equals more fans
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    I also want to watch!!! I dunno i can rent from Rental store anot now?? If i watch i will jump to episode 7, it is really boring without ray for me.

same here...which is y..........i will have to wait till episode7
    hey, by the clips in the themesong, y does it seem to me dat ray din die due to d accident?
    n cuz sum1 killed him after the accident...........m i thinking too much now?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    Shiko did. Shiko! Come one n tell us 'bout ur exprience
    Oh, i juz met him once.
    d 1st time he came to Malaysia
    so happen i was lucky to b picked up by a local Deejay there
    so i got to shake his hand
    n the reporters there took a pic of us.........i was so embarrassed i din dare to stand next to ray..............wat a pity..........n ron is holding my cd cover (they came to promote all about men) which of cuz i was hoping that ray wud actually b d one that holds it

n of cuz.............when i shook his hand, i told him, well, cuz im too nervous so i juz said....................lam fung, u r very handsome n i like u veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

wow! so much ray news lately i have not been here for a while and there's so much stuffs that i missing out, and ray pics are just so adorable I wonder if that Lunar girl has any moral???? Seem like she either not herself and need professional help or just simply ridiculous well anyways thank you so much guys for posting ray news everyday. yeah i'm waiting for episode 7 come out so i can watch my ray ray.........so long... i miss seeing him

u act like u know every move everybody make??? what a genius if u his biggest fan then why dont u go create who's raymond biggest fan thread then spend more time over there than here. We are just average fans not the biggest and pretty much our topics just don't fit urs. And go support ray by buying his series and watch it .......u know it's just weird if the biggest fan of ray like u not watching his series.........

1xclusive_babi: lols..yepps...a lot more arguing...lols

vanda435: or Naive whichever way you prefer us to call you..lols oh my gosh...i want a ray pillow too! it must be really soft and cuddly! and warm...gosh..i would fall asleep so fast...sweet dreams too...lols!

raymeox: lols..ur name is so cute the way its made up of so many meanings...ok I'll call you Fox from now on... makes it easier too..lols

Shiko: (if you dont mind me calling you that) you're sooo brave!! you actually said ur so handsome and i like you alot! omg if it was me i probably would of freaked and couldnt say anything at all....i probably wouldnt even be able to stand near him without breaking down in nervousness..lols
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

its so sad u all call urself a ray lay lay fan when all of u just download his series. i bet u guys never bought or rent 1 of his series before

its so sad u all call urself a ray lay lay fan when all of u just download his series. i bet u guys never bought or rent 1 of his series before
    i rent and buy if i relaly lke =]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    1xclusive_babi: lols..yepps...a lot more arguing...lols

vanda435: or Naive whichever way you prefer us to call you..lols oh my gosh...i want a ray pillow too! it must be really soft and cuddly! and warm...gosh..i would fall asleep so fast...sweet dreams too...lols!

raymeox: lols..ur name is so cute the way its made up of so many meanings...ok I'll call you Fox from now on... makes it easier too..lols

Shiko: (if you dont mind me calling you that) you're sooo brave!! you actually said ur so handsome and i like you alot! omg if it was me i probably would of freaked and couldnt say anything at all....i probably wouldnt even be able to stand near him without breaking down in nervousness..lols
    Iono...I think i owuld acutally tell him that too if i got to see him =]
    <33 itts a once in a lifetime chance so why not =]
    my heart owuld beat like really fast and I might be really red
    but hey, its ok hehe
    I would also ask for a picture toooo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    he isnt?
    come on people, support ray more so he can be richer
    we all know that a richer ray equals more fans
    Well, he is enogh rich to me. I just need a half of his $ 600 million . Even he isn't that rich, he still a rich ppl. Everyone know that he is really nice person and have a rich soul

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR - Fung's greatest fan
    LuNaR - Fung's greatest fan is jealous! LuNaR - Fung's greatest fan is jealous!

Yes, we download. Our love to Fung can be as large as U, LuNar - Fung's greatest fan. I just need to watch him , nothing more.

Welcome

Well, he is enogh rich to me. I just need a half of his $ 600 million . Even he isn't that rich, he still a rich ppl. Everyone know that he is really nice person and have a rich soul

LuNaR - Fung's greatest fan is jealous! LuNaR - Fung's greatest fan is jealous!

Yes, we download. Our love to Fung can be as large as U, LuNar - Fung's greatest fan. I just need to watch him , nothing more.
    u dunt deserve to be his fan, u downloader. get outta here raymeox - fung's wananbe dog fan

i bet u are jealous of me, im his #1 fan! u all like him because of his money, but i like him more because of his money ROAR!
    Last edited by LuNaR; 04-13-07 at 01:44 AM.

u dunt deserve to be his fan, u downloader. get outta here raymeox - fung's wananbe dog fan
    Oh oh... ur opposite dictionary works again. U praise me? U say badmouth to me = U praise me. Thank U so much. Nice to meet U, fung's wannabe dog fan . Let me give U a big hug. But a big mistake, I don't wannabe dog fan, I wannabe fox fan . U wannabe his Mimi fan? Wow! Mimi is a pretty dog in many ppl's eyes ( not in my eyes, I think Mimi is a bit ugly but have a good leather)
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-13-07 at 01:56 AM.

Welcome

Oh oh... ur oppsite dictionary works again. U praise me? U say badmouth to me = U praise me. Thank U so much. Nice to meet U, fung's wannabe dog fan . Let me give U a big hug. But a big mistake, I don't wannabe dog fan, I wannabe fox fan . U wannabe his Mimi fan? Wow! Mimi is a pretty dog in many ppl's eyes ( not in my eyes, I think Mimi is a bit ugly but have a good leather)
    lol opposite dictionary... again... dont get too upset please and cry...., i didnt mean it. (it was all a joke)

lol opposite dictionary... again... dont get too upset please and cry...., i didnt mean it. (it was all a joke)
    Oh, don't get too upset please and cry too...., I didn't mean it. ( It was a joke too )

-------------------------

Back to the topic:

I'm in eps 4 of HOG now and wonder who is Yoyo's guy. Pretty sure it's Ar Fung. Ha ha, she luv him very much when Linda hates him. How can this guy seduises Linda? Tuesday... tuesday...

Welcome