Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR

if u dunt want to make fung's greatest fan mad, then stop downloading, its that simple
    So U R mad? I thought that U R very happy... U said that, didn't u? Oh no... U said that u were laughing rite now. So U laugh in pain? So U R mad? Poor girl ....

lol all u do is look at the bad stuff i do, and not the bad stuff ur friend do.

i stated this clearly "when i said u talk trashed about yoyo, i meant ur friend"
    can u not understand that? i dont think it can get clearer than that

if u dunt want to make fung's greatest fan mad, then stop downloading, its that simple
    1st ques is clearer, but how is the 2nd one? Who is "him" in ur phrase???? . U know, I've tons of friends n all of you here r my friends too. So I don't know who U r talking 'bout and where "him" say trash to Yoyo . ANSWER! U always try to ignore my important ques.

My download made U mad? Ah ha, forgot, U mad = U laugh. Laugh is good for you, girl/boy.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    So U R mad? I thought that U R very happy? U said that, didn't u? So U R mad? Poor girl ....
    yes i am mad now cause u are still downloading

also i hate people that say stuff that they dont mean. if u say im the greatest fan, then why dont u respect my opinion, since it seems like u respect all ur fellow fan's opinions. in ur mind, im just a ray lay lay hater. if u think that way, why are u saying im the greatest fan

sagiescorp85 is the "him", sorry i thought u knew if u looked a couple post back

i am laughing at these posts, but i am mad that u are downloading boy
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

also i hate people that say stuff that they dont mean. if u say im the greatest fan, then why dont u respect my opinion, since it seems like u respect all ur fellow fan's opinions. in ur mind, im just a ray lay lay hater. if u think that way, why are u saying im the greatest fan
    So u did laugh in pain? Poor girl. It's just bicoz u dun believe me. I do respect u my fellow, I did and will buy his series, dun be mad. Please believe me . I understand, I understand that u luv him and I do too. I will support him more my fellows. Dun be mad, it's not good for your health . Fung will be upset if he lose a great fan like u

sagiescorp85 is the "him", sorry i thought u knew if u looked a couple post back

Why u ignore my question?? AS i told you, you like to say kfung and reeve make 50 account to make Ray's win in all thread but now Eric su fans make 100 account to make sure his idol win. and please dont said STUPID thing anymore. RAy is not rich, ray is not rich. Ray rich anot i still support him !!!! I repeat RAY RICH ANOT I STILL SUPPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

sagiescorp85 is "him" OMG, U've just change her sex!!! .

Ah ha, U r Ray Lay Lay's hater? Wow! But a ques, who is Ray Lay Lay? I think U mistake Ray Lay Lay for Raymond Lam Fung .

BTW, we understand ur love, yes.... love....

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone
    Why u ignore my question?? AS i told you, you like to say kfung and reeve make 50 account to make Ray's win in all thread but now Eric su fans make 100 account to make sure his idol win. and please dont said STUPID thing anymore. RAy is not rich, ray is not rich. Ray rich anot i still support him !!!! I repeat RAY RICH ANOT I STILL SUPPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
    why are u yelling at me? go yell at alec su fans? u guys make 50, they make 100, so why dont u guys make 150? hello i am not alec su fan. i never said if u support him or not, i said i support him cause hes rich.

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    So u did laugh in pain? Poor girl. It's just bicoz u dun believe me. I do respect u my fellow, I did and will buy his series, dun be mad. Please believe me . I understand, I understand that u luv him and I do too. I will support him more my fellows. Dun be mad, it's not good for your health . Fung will be upset if he lose a great fan like u
    ok now i am happy again since u will not download. now just tell raymeox to stop too and i will be super happy

sagiescorp85 is the "him",

OMG !!! Shiko - u turned into a guy already? How fast

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    sagiescorp85 is "him" OMG, U've just change her sex!!! .

Ah ha, U r Ray Lay Lay's hater? Wow! But a ques, who is Ray Lay Lay? I think U mistake Ray Lay Lay for Raymond Lam Fung .

BTW, we understand ur love, yes.... love....
    its not my fault she didnt say she was a girl, and she left the gender space blank.
    ray lay lay is raymond.
    what do u understand about my love? can u explain?

u guys are funny making such a big deal about it

ok now i am happy again since u will not download. now just tell raymeox to stop too and i will be super happy
    It's gud that u're happy again. I'll sure continue supporting Fung, I won't let u down my fellow.

Anyway, If there is anything u don't know about him, just ask, we'll help, coz u seems to have to learn a lot.

its not my fault she didnt say she was a girl, and she left the gender space blank.
    ray lay lay is raymond.
    what do u understand about my love? can u explain?

u guys are funny making such a big deal about it
    Stop? Yes, I'm stopping rite now ^^.

Ray Lay Lay is Raymond, who Raymond . I've never heard of Ray Lay Lay in my life time.

All of us here can undestand ur love to our litto Fung Fung. U r so protective to him, even for his CDs . Very good guy. Go guy!

Welcome

Stop? Yes, I'm stopping rite now ^^.

Ray Lay Lay is Raymond, who Raymond . I've never heard of Ray Lay Lay in my life time.

All of us here can undestand ur love to our litto Fung Fung. U r so protective to him, even for his CDs . Very good guy. Go guy!
    when did i ever say i got his cd? he cant sing if his life depended on it.
    ray lay lay is MY nickname for my love raymond. u got a problem?

Nope.

So u r a guy? Sorry, I thought that u were a girl

Yes ^^. U hadn't explaided ur cutie nick name for Xiao Fung Fung to me before.

Ah ha, in fact I dun have his CD too. Thnk U for praise his singing.

Welcome

I didint do 50 account and i'm sure Kfung also didint do 50 account. THey want to do 100 is their bussiness. They want to cheat, and just let them contiune to cheat them self.

TO: Lunar
    I think WEarekone yeeling at you because she cant stand you anymore. This is true, you quite anoying but we still are friend. " Ray's fans are nice like Ray"

To:Wearekone
    Calm down. No need to be that angry. I will find more Ray's fans to support him. WE are Ray's fans and Rays's fan are very nice like Ray

Yes ^^. U hadn't explaided ur cutie nick name for Xiao Fung Fung to me before.

Ah ha, in fact I dun have his CD too. Thnk U for praise his singing.
    ops sorry, i think u misunderstood me. what i meant to say was that he sucks at singing, which is one of the reason why he has to join eeg because eeg does mass advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    I didint do 50 account and i'm sure Kfung also didint do 50 account. THey want to do 100 is their bussiness. They want to cheat, and just let them contiune to cheat them self.

TO: Lunar
    I think WEarekone yeeling at you because she cant stand you anymore. This is true, you quite anoying but we still are friend. " Ray's fans are nice like Ray"

To:Wearekone
    Calm down. No need to be that angry. I will find more Ray's fans to support him. WE are Ray's fans and Rays's fan are very nice like Ray
    ray's fan are nice LOL!!!!!! ray's fan are so protective of ray that it makes other people hate ray.

ops sorry, i think u misunderstood me. what i meant to say was that he sucks at singing, which is one of the reason why he has to join eeg because eeg does mass advertisement.

ray's fan are nice LOL!!!!!! ray's fan are so protective of ray that it makes other people hate ray.
    I understand ur opposite dictionary, guy .

Welcome

His singing is suck? You more suck. EEG wants Ray not RAy want EEG.

To Wearekone: Lolz, calm down. Dun need to be angry for the poll or smt like that.

Welcome

ray's fan are so protective of ray that it makes other people hate ray.
    I know U r the most protective one . Dun let ppl hate Ray, guy. U need to be nicer to make ppl luv Ray more. Come on guy! Go guy!

Welcome