Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    I didint do 50 account and i'm sure Kfung also didint do 50 account. THey want to do 100 is their bussiness. They want to cheat, and just let them contiune to cheat them self.

TO: Lunar
    I think WEarekone yeeling at you because she cant stand you anymore. This is true, you quite anoying but we still are friend. " Ray's fans are nice like Ray"

To:Wearekone
    Calm down. No need to be that angry. I will find more Ray's fans to support him. WE are Ray's fans and Rays's fan are very nice like Ray
    "they" didnt do 100 either, cause if they did, alec would have more than 100 votes

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    I understand ur opposite dictionary, guy .
    normally i would use my opposite dictionary, but this time im not using it, im serious... his singing sucks

To Wearekone: Lolz, calm down. Dun need to be angry for the poll or smt like that.
    i finally agree with u

His singing is suck? You more suck. EEG wants Ray not RAy want EEG.
    yes my singing more suck but his singing sucks too. my advice : stick with acting

I know U r the most protective one . Dun let ppl hate Ray, guy. U need to be nicer to make ppl luv Ray more. Come on guy! Go guy!
    im not protective. i say the truth. if his singing sucks, i say it sucks, if his acting is good, i say its good. if hes rich, i say hes rich.

i dont say his singing is good even tho it sucks. no matter how much i like him, i wont say that.
    Last edited by LuNaR; 04-13-07 at 03:40 AM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Lolz, so LuNaR luv Ray for his acting. Yes, me too. I luv his acting than his singing. But wait for him, he even dun have a CD of his own. Maybe the CD can chang our mind, rite LuNaRay?
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

I donno your voice sucks anot, but i'm sure ray's singing isn't suck, i dont care ppl say me i say like that because i'm his fans. In net, got a thread 'Who is the worst singing in TVB' Ray get zero ppl vote. I dunno your ear got proble anot. I'm not scold you. Ray said before everything got ppl like and ppl doent like. U dont like his singing please dont call sucks.

Hey!!!
    Raymond's really rich, well he comes from a rich family. So he's always been rich. He is the fittest guy in the whole world but has he got a good personality? I really want to join TVB so that i can meet him one day or join Miss HK but my family thinks that these jobs are all about connections.=[
    Do you know if he's got any functions during July ad august in HK?
    Just me

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    ray's fan are nice LOL!!!!!! ray's fan are so protective of ray that it makes other people hate ray.
    that is 100% true....... since the main reason i hate ray is because of his fans
    i cant believe 10 ray ray fans can actually boost up ray's thread soo much with ray info.
    man, this spamming is even worse than the one in LYF's thread

if u guys r ray fans, u shouldnt spam his thread..... but like him and support him with his info and news
    liking him and leaving him a clean plate is really important, instead of spamming his thread and making others think of him as a actor with no skills and only crazy and protective fans

so if ray has a hater, u cant actually blame it on him but his fans instead
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    that is 100% true....... since the main reason i hate ray is because of his fans
    i cant believe 10 ray ray fans can actually boost up ray's thread soo much with ray info.

if u guys r ray fans, u shouldnt spam his thread..... but like him and support him with his info and news
    liking him and leaving him a clean plate is really important, instead of spamming his thread and making others think of him as a actor with no skills and only crazy and protective fans

lol that is the reason why i hate ray ray too. i was neutral with him until i read this thread

so.. is raymond rich or not?
    which functions are he going to?
    Just me

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna

Lolz, we r always nice to U, even if it's me only . So U can say all.

Why U say us spam? Lolz, rn't U spam too . When we r talking about him here, U guys go and continue and continue say that how U hate him, but still can't give the main reason. That's why U guys made some Fung fans mad ( not me , I've never mad at any antifan of him). U say U hate him cuz of him fans, do U think why someone mad at U? Plz look at urself before saying smt. I hope U guys can. I know some of Fung fans easy to get mad, but most of us here r nice and never say anything bad. Why U can say ALL of us? Be fair. And look at kfung and Reeve, they keep control now and say nothing more. But you guys don't stop and continue keep Kfung n Reeve's mistakes in ur minds. Very narrow-minded.

When I back to the topic, it's LuNaR the one who wanna change it , not us. LuNaR, must say to U, I like U very much. U only seems to be a hot-temped one only. I must say to U that U'd better find another way to show urself and ur hate. If U continue do like that, I don't think U'll be welcome. U always think that ppl hate U, in fact, they just wanna play with U only.

So everyone, the thing we need to do now is BACK TO OUR TOPIC. It's my last time spamming with U: Leanna and LuNaR, unless you guys wanna know smt 'about my litto Fung. If you wanna know anything about him, I won't mind tell U. But if you wanna make battle again, I'm pretty sure that I'll ignore U guys.

@ all: if Leanne and LuNaR wanna battle again, do as me. And plz forgot all the stupid poll in this forum. They rn't make any sense.
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-14-07 at 04:02 AM.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    so.. is raymond rich or not?
    which functions are he going to?
    He'll have function today, promote for DOL in Beijing. N maybe he'll sing today.

In July or August? Oh, it's hard to know now. Maybe he'll back to HK for his album this time. After DOL ( finish filming in April), he'll have 1-2 month of break. Maybe he'll prepare for his album this time. So he'll in HK during this time, I think. BTW, he'll have many functions to promote for DOL cuz this one will air in 1st July, so dun noe.

If you like to know his schedule, check it in http://fungforever.net

Welcome

Lolz, we r always nice to U, even if it's me only . So U can say all.

Why U say us spam? Lolz, rn't U spam too . When we r talking about him here, U guys go and continue and continue say that how U hate him, but still can't give the main reason. That's why U guys made some Fung fans mad ( not me , I've never mad at any antifan of him). U say U hate him cuz of him fans, do U think why someone mad at U? Plz look at urself before saying smt. I hope U guys can. I know some of Fung fans easy to get mad, but most of us here r nice and never say anything bad. Why U can say ALL of us? Be fair. And look at kfung and Reeve, they keep control now and say nothing more. But you guys don't stop and continue keep Kfung n Reeve's mistakes in ur minds. Very narrow-minded.

When I back to the topic, it's LuNaR the one who wanna change it , not us. LuNaR, must say to U, I'm like U very much. U only seems to be a hot-temped one only. I must say to U that U'd better find another way to show urself and ur hate. If U continue do like that, I don't think U'll be welcome. U always think that ppl hate U, in fact, they just wanna play with U only.

So everyone, the thing we need to do now is BACK TO OUR TOPIC. It's my last time spamming with U: Leanna and LuNaR, unless you guys wanna know smt 'about my litto Fung. If you wanna know anything about him, I won't mind tell U. But if you wanna make battle again, I'm pretty sure that I'll ignore U guys.

@ all: if Leanne and LuNaR wanna battle again, do as me. And plz forgot all the stupid poll in this forum. They rn't make any sense.
    do u know who ray lay lay's girlfriend is? do u know ray lay lay's secretary's name? do u know his brother's name? do u know how long his thing is?

do u know who ray lay lay's girlfriend is? do u know ray lay lay's secretary's name? do u know his brother's name? do u know how long his thing is?
    His name is Raymond Lam Fung, U can call him Ray, Ar Fung, Siu Ye.

He dun have Gf for now. N Rain Li was rumor to be his gf. He accepts that he had feeling with her.

His secretary, or manager is Candy Ma. He has an assisstant, her name is Mei Mei

His brother's name is Lam Yut Man

Wat thing?

Any more question?

Welcome

His name is Raymond Lam Fung, U can call him Ray, Ar Fung, Siu Ye.

He dun have Gf for now. N Rain Li was rumor to be his gf. He accepts that he had feeling with her.

His secretary, or manager is Candy Ma. He has an assisstant, her name is Mei Mei

His brother's name is Lam Yut Man

Wat thing?

Any more question?
    how long his penis?

how long his penis?
    I've never thought that U r an impolite person like this before.
    Last edited by raymeox; 04-14-07 at 04:03 AM.

Welcome

I've never thought that U r an impolite person like this before.
    Hey Foxie, U r so cute .. hehe...

So lito Fung Fung gonna appear in eps 11 .. hak ... I dun like this !!!

Cáo iu... em L đóa cứ để kệ đi... Nai mới có một con mèo, tính đặt là Lu, cái con mèo mà bà Nai mới cho đi tịnh thân á. Con Lu đó cứ rình lúc nào Nai hông có nhà là lại nhảy qua nhà cậu Nai .. Lu hehe

So I have to wait for another week. So long... I wanna see his dieing scene

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    Hey Foxie, U r so cute .. hehe...

So lito Fung Fung gonna appear in eps 11 .. hak ... I dun like this !!!

Cáo iu... em L đóa cứ để kệ đi... Nai mới có một con mèo, tính đặt là Lu, cái con mèo mà bà Nai mới cho đi tịnh thân á. Con Lu đó cứ rình lúc nào Nai hông có nhà là lại nhảy qua nhà cậu Nai .. Lu hehe

So I have to wait for another week. So long... I wanna see his dieing scene
    Lại mèo à? Sao mà lắm mèo thế? Con nài mầu gì? Tên là Lu à? Chậc, lại bị gòi à? Khổ thân Lu.

Yes, so we've to wait for one more week.

Welcome

Lại mèo à? Sao mà lắm mèo thế? Con nài mầu gì? Tên là Lu à? Chậc, lại bị gòi à? Khổ thân Lu.

Yes, so we've to wait for one more week.
    Nó vẫn là con mèo Lu thích cá á. Bị xong roài béo ú ra mà, màu vàng, nghe lời Nai không nghe lời cáo í. Lu cũng phải, béo mà. À, Kfung, Nai Cáo nói tiếng Việt nhắc tên Lu để trêu tức "người nào đó" chút, bạn đọc không hỉu đừng trách nha .

Hey, but he does appear in Eps 7,8,9 doesn't he? I rmb you said that, appears but with no name
    Last edited by vanda435; 04-14-07 at 06:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    Nó vẫn là con mèo Lu thích cá á. Bị xong roài béo ú ra mà, màu vàng, nghe lời Nai không nghe lời cáo í. Lu cũng phải, béo mà. À, Kfung, Nai Cáo nói tiếng Việt nhắc tên Lu để trêu tức "người nào đó" chút, bạn đọc không hỉu đừng trách nha .

Hey, but he does appear in Eps 7,8,9 doesn't he? I rmb you said that, appears but with no name
    Vẫn là con đoá à? Làm gì có, Lu yêu cáo lắm, lúc nào cáo vuốt lông nó chả thích .

I don't know. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Welcome

this is the only photo i can take of ray :

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://wiki.d-addicts.com/static/images/e/e7/RaymondLam.jpg')

He looks skinnier in that pic.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

I donno your voice sucks anot, but i'm sure ray's singing isn't suck, i dont care ppl say me i say like that because i'm his fans. In net, got a thread 'Who is the worst singing in TVB' Ray get zero ppl vote. I dunno your ear got proble anot. I'm not scold you. Ray said before everything got ppl like and ppl doent like. U dont like his singing please dont call sucks.
    It doesnt suck, but it just isnt very pleasant. Its not to the stage when it sucks, but its no pleasant compared to other TVB actors.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Btw raymeo has a really cool pic of raymond as her affliate, which tv series is it from?
    Just me