Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by oxanitaxo
    Btw raymeo has a really cool pic of raymond as her affliate, which tv series is it from?
    Raymeox

It comes from La femme despendo
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    It doesnt suck, but it just isnt very pleasant. Its not to the stage when it sucks, but its no pleasant compared to other TVB actors.
    It belongs to ear .

The pic U give is such a long time ago. I remember it, it came when Fung was filming La femme despenrado. He looks quite good in Siu Chai's hair style.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435

@Shiko: U was asleep yesterday and away for 2day?

@Fallen Star: Maybe we should make a plan to kidnap him ...hehe...
    im so sori
    i left my msn on as i was downloading sum stuff......i had class the whole day dat day.....
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Fallen angel : yea, u can call me shiko if u like. onw, every1 is calling me shiko thx to my little sis, foxie

So many posts since i last visited but its ok.............juz sum irrelevant stuff....
    now back to our RAYMOND

vanda: u mean he's not coming out in episode7?
    how cum?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    Lolz, we r always nice to U, even if it's me only . So U can say all.

Why U say us spam? Lolz, rn't U spam too . When we r talking about him here, U guys go and continue and continue say that how U hate him, but still can't give the main reason. That's why U guys made some Fung fans mad ( not me , I've never mad at any antifan of him). U say U hate him cuz of him fans, do U think why someone mad at U? Plz look at urself before saying smt. I hope U guys can. I know some of Fung fans easy to get mad, but most of us here r nice and never say anything bad. Why U can say ALL of us? Be fair. And look at kfung and Reeve, they keep control now and say nothing more. But you guys don't stop and continue keep Kfung n Reeve's mistakes in ur minds. Very narrow-minded.

When I back to the topic, it's LuNaR the one who wanna change it , not us. LuNaR, must say to U, I like U very much. U only seems to be a hot-temped one only. I must say to U that U'd better find another way to show urself and ur hate. If U continue do like that, I don't think U'll be welcome. U always think that ppl hate U, in fact, they just wanna play with U only.

So everyone, the thing we need to do now is BACK TO OUR TOPIC. It's my last time spamming with U: Leanna and LuNaR, unless you guys wanna know smt 'about my litto Fung. If you wanna know anything about him, I won't mind tell U. But if you wanna make battle again, I'm pretty sure that I'll ignore U guys.

@ all: if Leanne and LuNaR wanna battle again, do as me. And plz forgot all the stupid poll in this forum. They rn't make any sense.
    sry, but that whole thing u said didnt make any sense to me
    besides i was never against u... just Reeve and kfung
    trust me, i seriously am not a fans of his.... since when my dad decided on buying a series with him in it, i asked him to return it back to the store and he was confused since that series was a quite popular one
    i feel sry for u on wasting so much time on explaining this whole concept of ray ray fans to me and getting the response from me that i dont understand or feel like reading it

and one more thing, i only spammed once.... well, maybe twice now.... but the point is, a non ray fan spamming isnt as bad as a ray fan spamming
    Last edited by Leanna; 04-14-07 at 11:12 AM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    sry, but that whole thing u said didnt make any sense to me
    besides i was never against u... just Reeve and kfung
    trust me, i seriously am not a fans of his.... since when my dad decided on buying a series with him in it, i asked him to return it back to the store and he was confused since that series was a quite popular one
    i feel sry for u on wasting so much time on explaining this whole concept of ray ray fans to me and getting the response from me that i dont understand or feel like reading it

and one more thing, i only spammed once and a non ray fan spamming isnt as bad as a ray fan spamming
    Do U find how childish this post is? I think I wasted my time.

Welcome

Do U find how childish this post is? I think I wasted my time.
    yea u did
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    yea u did
    Ok, if U say so, I've nothing to say with U. Unless you wanna ask me about Fung, then I won't say bye bye to U.

----------------------------------------------

Back to Fung:

Naive just gave me a cute pic of Fung Hung Lit - for whom love him:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1119/11014887530wu2.gif')

Welcome

Ok, if U say so, I've nothing to say with U. Unless you wanna ask me about Fung, then I won't say bye bye to U.

----------------------------------------------

Back to Fung:

Naive just gave me a cute pic of Fung Hung Lit - for whom love him:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/1119/11014887530wu2.gif')
    i think i do..... cause what is he doing in that pic right there?
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

That pics cute.
    I think he's kinda rubbing his nose or trying to pull a cute face
    Just me

OK. I went on FUNG FOrever fansite and there were old pics of him from 2004 and he looked different.
    Just me

Fung's new song: He sang "Break off" of Hins Cheung

No filesharing.
    Last edited by hkopinions; 04-16-07 at 08:55 AM.

Welcome

I've seen clips of face to fate, has anyone seen the whole thing? I really want to see it, i think it's airing in hk... can anyone post the whole thing on youtube? Raymond's the second male lead, paired with selena li.
    Just me

Really cant imagine Lunar will said such thing....

TO Leanna: Please dont make any fight in this thread, U always watching this thread and c somthing can make any fight. U said we very protective to him, then how bout you, why being so rude to badmouth on ppl and always found something to make Ray's fan fight with Lunar. You are very clever, konw Lunar support you then leave 1 message to made this thread became chaos. U said we spam his thread and make many of his thread. U think which one of use make it?? ME?? Raymeox?? Kfung?? Sagiecorp85?? Shiloh or TTnguyen?? Always said us boots Ray, we didint make any of his thread. Always said we are not nice, if we are not nice, we wont waste many time to chat with you and i wont write these thing to you. If we are not nice, we already send message to banned you. I dont care u think us is good anot, just hope you all sometimes dont go so over.

PS: this message is not scold people. I talk in soft way.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    how long his penis?
    what kidn of question is that?
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve
    Really cant imagine Lunar will said such thing....

TO Leanna: Please dont make any fight in this thread, U always watching this thread and c somthing can make any fight. U said we very protective to him, then how bout you, why being so rude to badmouth on ppl and always found something to make Ray's fan fight with Lunar. You are very clever, konw Lunar support you then leave 1 message to made this thread became chaos. U said we spam his thread and make many of his thread. U think which one of use make it?? ME?? Raymeox?? Kfung?? Sagiecorp85?? Shiloh or TTnguyen?? Always said us boots Ray, we didint make any of his thread. Always said we are not nice, if we are not nice, we wont waste many time to chat with you and i wont write these thing to you. If we are not nice, we already send message to banned you. I dont care u think us is good anot, just hope you all sometimes dont go so over.

PS: this message is not scold people. I talk in soft way.
    why dont we just all stop arguing. stop replying to irrelevant posts. just ignore it. so that we dont create enemies.

&raymeox: I cant seem to download his song, could you send it to me? [email protected] thanks in advance =DD
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    why dont we just all stop arguing. stop replying to irrelevant posts. just ignore it. so that we dont create enemies.

&raymeox: I cant seem to download his song, could you send it to me? [email protected] thanks in advance =DD
    To: Leanna
    U hate me, that is ok. U hate Ray because of me, i just think you are easy to let ppl control your mind. How bout if i'm hate Ray too, i just want to do like that because want more ppl hate him. You hate me but i didint hate u, i just cant let ppl badmouth on him because i dont want something happen again on Ray.

1xclusive_babi
    I'm very agree with you. i dont want to be his first made ppl hate him male fans.

@Kfung: cách tốt nhất với những con người nài là lờ tịt đi. Ḿnh noái chiện của ḿnh, họ nói chiện của họ, một lúc thí họ sẽ tự động chán thoai. Hơi đâu hạ ḿnh nói với mấy con người này nữa , tṛ chơi nài là coi ai tức trước, người ấy sẽ thua.

@Shiko: Yah, Eps 11, he will appear in court when Linda wants to find a job. Actually, Linda's role was going tobe Fala's and it's Fala who was going to sing the sub with him, too but then it changed. I prefer Fala, she looks cute.

Wait for another week... so long.

About the song, He caught a cold on that day, his voice sounds quite strange but it's cute hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    what kidn of question is that?
    well raymeox said he knows everything about ray. i just want to make a point and it is that u guys dont know everything about ray.

and stop blaming leanna. i argue with u guys cause u guys download all of ray's series when u guys said he is ur fav idol, yet u dunt support him by buying his series.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by vanda435
    @Kfung: cách tốt nhất với những con người nài là lờ tịt đi. Ḿnh noái chiện của ḿnh, họ nói chiện của họ, một lúc thí họ sẽ tự động chán thoai. Hơi đâu hạ ḿnh nói với mấy con người này nữa , tṛ chơi nài là coi ai tức trước, người ấy sẽ thua.

@Shiko: Yah, Eps 11, he will appear in court when Linda wants to find a job. Actually, Linda's role was going tobe Fala's and it's Fala who was going to sing the sub with him, too but then it changed. I prefer Fala, she looks cute.

Wait for another week... so long.

About the song, He caught a cold on that day, his voice sounds quite strange but it's cute hehe...
    Ray will appear in episode 7 or 11?? I want to rent cd and i only want to watching episode got RAy.