Page 19 of 235 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

yeP, the perfect actor...wow...im surprise tvb would promote him cuz tvb alwayys promote pplz that suck...or is ugllyyy..lolz....buh i just guess there "sumthing" abt raymond *mMmMmmm
    raymond lam is soo sexiiii...<33

WOW you guys!!! So many replies!!!!! Lol ^_^

Anyways I think that I like Raymond with a dark skin tone, but not dark dark like in Golden Faith. That was too much. I like his "chocolate" color in Survivor's Law Very very cute there!!!

I know!!! I would love to see him in more modern series then ancient. Its amusing why he takes on a lot of ancient roles since I read that he says he sweats a lot. So wouldn't that be worse in ancient?

Hold on a second. Ron has an affair with Nancy in TOB?!?!?!? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

I agree with the chocolate skin tone thing, hehehehe...

And Ron and Nancy err spent one night together...but he never loved her in the first place, so it was just that one moment.
    You seem so out of context in this gaudy apartment complex...
    A stranger with your doorkey explaining that I am just visiting
    And I am finally seeing why I was the one worth leaving...

has raymond ever had any rumored gurlfriends? or gfs..that pplz kno abt.....wha knda gurls is he into?.. .he is a pretty downlow person...he hardly appear in mags..

Talking

It said somewhere his dream girl would have fairly large eyes and long hair, plus other stuff I don't remember. He's been linked with Rain Li and Tavia Yeung...that's it...

I think RR look cute, TR's nice too...people like him a lot with Michelle though. Honestly, she's not that beautiful and she's void of true acting talent. I'm gonna shoot those RM lovers one day... o_x

Lol maymoo hehe, I forgot about my question on Ron and Nancy so when I read your reply I was like "What the heck?!?!?" Lol, I actually thought it was for real for a minute until I remembered the question!! So hold on again. He spent the night with her? Actaully or did they just stay in the same place like that?

I've heard rumors of Raymond mostly with Rain and I do agree that they look quite cute together. However I still think he looks best with Myolie. There was also rumors about them, but Myolie already has a bf. Sadly, lol, just kidding there.

Anyways definately. Raymond and Michelle seem to be a favorite. They are referred to at times as the Louis and Jessica younger version. Don't think so though They aren't a favorite pair with me. I quite dislike them, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Louis and Jessica are great, but Raymond and Michelle? BLAH! They'd match more if Michelle could just ACT properly, damn! How can anyone take that girl's stiff, emotionless acting? She's like a walking talking block of wood. And rumor has it she had eye surgery to get those double eyelids of hers, ugh...

I absolutely adore Raymond with Rain, Raymond with Tavia's real cute too, and Raymond with Myolie's definitely awesome. After Wandering Hero Medics, Ray and Leila will probably become a favorite as well.

I don't really mind Ray being paired up with anyone at all--except Michelle. She makes me wanna barf.

yeah the only person i hear rumors about is ray and rain. by the way i made a new mv come look people haha.http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

but yeah ray and michelle reminds me of a younger version of jessica and louis but really michelle's acting can never compare to jessica. michelles pretty but she needs to improve a lot more.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

PRETTY? MICHELLE? u must be kidding me ..she is not pretty!..
    haha walking block of wood!! thats funny, maymoo...lolz ughhh i mean even if her acting skills improved ..she still wont be able to match ray ...she is ACCCKKKK!!! i hate her!!!!..hmm him and rain look cutee in stolen love. i wish he would come to nyc to do a show or SOMETHING! i wana meet him and i doubt if i go to hk i would have a chance to meet him.x..x[...

RAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think he shouldnt be wit someone who is the opposite of him , like his tone..i eman he is dark and if he is wit a pale gurl it'll be weird...i think sumone who is also a bit tanned and a bit ighter than him would be perfect!

hey xox, where was this pic from? whas it a series? or just a photoshoot they had together?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://xox.rxfnetwork.com/raymond/p07.jpg')
    Last edited by mklxpp; 09-03-04 at 07:28 PM.

Talking

xox, I absolutely love your site, and the song by Paradise! so good (; made me cry when I watched the MV! the lyrics totally fit the MV...

And I never realized Rain was a singer. I've always known Raymond was a singer but Rain...wow. Her voice is pretty mellow and sweet, I like it.

rain is a good actress.. buh not wen she has those whiny roles like in dream of colours..that was annoying.. buh in stolen love she was nice... and in feel 1oo% that was a nice one too..

Talking

You can't define her acting qualities by the characters she has to portray...I think she did well in Dream of Colours, whiny but cute, which is what her character's supposed to be like, so I was pleased with her performance. I also saw in her Feel 100%, I thought she was good in there too. I have yet to see Stolen Love.

hey maymoo rain sang the DCO themesong.

and mklxpp that pic is from tvb weekly. there was a section on ron, ray and tavia.
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

Hey there you guys!!!

Cool down on the comments on Michelle okay? Anyways I agree. Her acting skills arent very good at all now and she really better start improving. I do think she is cute, but I dont' like her with Raymond

Hehe, I love all Raymond's other pairings though. I'm not a big Raymond and Tavia fan yet, but lets see how I feel towards them in TOB. Love Raymond with Rain and Myolie however!!

mklxpp, I somewhat disagree with you here. I think that Rain's role in DOC wasn't annoying, I liked her role in there. It was the cheerful optimistic happy going type. Not whiny at all, well most the time As for the pairing with Raymond. I think that his opposite shouldn't be too tanned or pale. Just in the middle. I don't know, I just think that a darker skin toned girl wouldn't match him all that great. Thats just me though

Oh awsome xox!! You made another MV? Whats this one about hmm? hehe, I'm off to check it out!!!! You've gotta keep me updated on your site since I don't check it as often since so busy now
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Damn, that means I can't date Ray cos we wouldn't look good together lmao I have regular beige skin, no tan or anything...I look like white chocolate next to Ray, the dark chocolate boy (;

I hope Wanderin Hero Medics will come out soon. I really want to see Raymond as a doctor and him being with Leila.

Quote Originally Posted by maymoo
    Damn, that means I can't date Ray cos we wouldn't look good together lmao I have regular beige skin, no tan or anything...I look like white chocolate next to Ray, the dark chocolate boy (;
    lol two timing now aye? First Sammuel now Raymond...naughty j/k
    So most got for the mediumish color right? well Ditto to that!!!
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Lol, I think its pretty cute if you are complete a different skin tone then your mate. I love how Jessica is quite white and Louis is so dark, they match cutely. Though I wish Louis wouldn't have gotten such a dark tone....

Anyways same here. I've got a middlish skin tone. Not too white or too dark. Just right, lol
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I'm actually pretty pale compared to everyone else because everyone I know is very tanned or just plain dark as charcoal, while I don't tan at all (I burn...sizzle sizzle lol) so next to them they think I'm white (:

I 'used' to be tanned but some people say i've gone whiter, which i also have noticed. I can't help but wonder how can you go whiter?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung