Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Hmm... Who knows.

He did a pretty good job in The... of the era . Even if it's his training only.

Ha ha, if a villian police who has a soft face, is it cool? I like something like tat...

Evil who has a good-manner face, can lie everyone
    I dont like him to potray bad character. It will ruin his image. Fung's image is very good manners and soft, please dont make him image ruin but i really want him to potray police because never see before. If Fung potrays police i think will be good.

Yes, if Ray potrays bad character, he can lie to everyone espceially girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I dont like him to potray bad character. It will ruin his image. Fung's image is very good manners and soft, please dont make him image ruin but i really want him to potray police because never see before. If Fung potrays police i think will be good.
    If Fung potrays police i think will be very good!!! Police doesn't mean must have fierce face. Fung can potrays abit playful, not serious but will very serious sumtimes.

The man isn't bad, the girl won't love.

Still wanna see Fung as a real evil.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

whoa...thanks for those links raymeox, i'm downloading right now. later dude.

I dont agree Fung potrays evil character because
    1)Ruin image
    2)Get nothing because evil character cant get any award
    3)Ppl will hate Fung

i don't know if ray is gonna be portray as an police officer, but imagine him in uniform is.........hot......hot.........!!!!!!!So i'm looking forward to see him in more series!!!!!!

1)Ruin image
    3)Ppl will hate Fung
    hi reeve! Don't be worry, our fung will not portray evil character because he usually get the main lead character, so there's always gonna be just mr. nice guy for him, even if he takes on a evil role, i would love to watch and surely still love him as much! So have u get to episode 32 in DOL yet??

Quote Originally Posted by louisax View Post
    I like an actor depend on his acting. He is a good actor. I just want to ask him why he dont want to film movie? His movie, Stolen Love. He is very good acting in that movie. His singing is very good. EH subtheme sang by him, it is a very nice song. He is good in acting and singing and hope TVB promotes him more and not Linda ( her acting is not very good). I also realized TVB promotes Ray got a limit. BTW, not only him. Tavia, Bernice, and Ron. Ray is the most lucky between them.
    i agree with u louisax! But i think ray will wait a little longer before he start jump over movie, at least until he release few albums. I do hope he'll be in movies because i just don't like the way TVB treating him. They didn't even promote him that much, he works so hard to get the where he is now unlike some just get promote without talent (i won't name them, but sure think u know who).

i personally don't want ray in anymore mean roles...in a step into the past, i didn't notice him cuz he was so bad, and at that point, i already saw him in eternal happiness and stuff...i like him as an outspoken, blunt, misunderstood character like in FTF and TOB...i don't like him as someone that is naive or not that smart, like in LWVB...and so far, he's really good in DOL, very funny and cute...to me, if someone plays an evil, bad character, they don't look good to me, so i don't pay much attention to them...besides, if he plays a bad guy, then that means he's not the main character...and i want to see more of ray as a main character...
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

1)Ruin image
    3)Ppl will hate Fung
    Although Ray potrays bad character very well but for me something is weird because his face is too soft (back to same topic). In FTF, he is semi evil but for me his face not like evil at all. His face like angry or cool. Not like evil leh. Arrange evil role to him isnt suitable for him but if you potrays evil role well mean you are depend on your acting to get famous and not by role to get famous.

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    i don't know if ray is gonna be portray as an police officer, but imagine him in uniform is.........hot......hot.........!!!!!!!So i'm looking forward to see him in more series!!!!!!
    If Ray really want to potray police character i think he can potrays CID. CID is suitable for him because for me CID is like for soft face like Ray.

i agree with u louisax! But i think ray will wait a little longer before he start jump over movie, at least until he release few albums. I do hope he'll be in movies because i just don't like the way TVB treating him. They didn't even promote him that much, he works so hard to get the where he is now unlike some just get promote without talent (i won't name them, but sure think u know who).
    I think for who get The Best Actor got a chance to film movie. TVB treats him not very good nor bad. TVB promotes Ray because he enters the industry in very young age and there is no other newbie for him to promote except Ray because Ron, Bosco and summore notyet get in industry. After Ron and Bosco get in the industry there is more choice to them promote. Ray is just like Myolie, famous because their acting. When they are newbie, one had gave a very bad role to protray and summore one had gave a handicap role to potray but they still can become famous. This is because their acting skill. Not like ******* famous because role that he/she potrays. i really very mad when that Liza still said sumthing not encourages to Ray. OMG!! Save that word to those are really not talented and not to very talented person like in front of you now!!!
    Last edited by louisax; 08-29-07 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raymond_obsessed View Post
    i personally don't want ray in anymore mean roles...in a step into the past, i didn't notice him cuz he was so bad, and at that point, i already saw him in eternal happiness and stuff...i like him as an outspoken, blunt, misunderstood character like in FTF and TOB...i don't like him as someone that is naive or not that smart, like in LWVB...and so far, he's really good in DOL, very funny and cute...to me, if someone plays an evil, bad character, they don't look good to me, so i don't pay much attention to them...besides, if he plays a bad guy, then that means he's not the main character...and i want to see more of ray as a main character...
    I have noticed him started from Taste in Love. That series his impression from me is very cute and a bit childish . Then ASITP, his acting is just "Wahhhhh" when he potrays evil role. He is improved alot when he potrays ASITP Then, watched EH. Summore "WAAAAAHHHH"!! Because he is very evil in ASITP and now become very dumb and always bullied by Michelle and he can potrays two very different role very well. Then i started admired him and now i think i'm his fans. I love him coz his acting and not role or look. I love his good manners looking more than his handsome face.
    Last edited by louisax; 08-29-07 at 06:09 AM.

hi reeve! Don't be worry, our fung will not portray evil character because he usually get the main lead character, so there's always gonna be just mr. nice guy for him, even if he takes on a evil role, i would love to watch and surely still love him as much! So have u get to episode 32 in DOL yet??
    I have watched episode 32. Poor Fung. Charmaine is going to revenge. It is very sad when seeing Fung very sad and take off the mickey mouse doll from his car and summore sad when he is looking at his BB shoes and starting to cry.
    Last edited by Reeve; 08-29-07 at 06:33 AM.

Yeah, it is very sad!! My FungFung!!! I dont mind to replace charmaine and i dont mind you dump me when Charmaine want to be together back with you.

I dont want to see FungFung as a real evil but if he potrays evil character i still will support him!!

Quote Originally Posted by louisax View Post
    I think for who get The Best Actor got a chance to film movie. TVB treats him not very good nor bad. TVB promotes Ray because he enters the industry in very young age and there is no other newbie for him to promote except Ray because Ron, Bosco and summore notyet get in industry. After Ron and Bosco get in the industry there is more choice to them promote. Ray is just like Myolie, famous because their acting. When they are newbie, one had gave a very bad role to protray and summore one had gave a handicap role to potray but they still can become famous. This is because their acting skill. Not like ******* famous because role that he/she potrays. i really very mad when that Liza still said sumthing not encourages to Ray. OMG!! Save that word to those are really not talented and not to very talented person like in front of you now!!!
    You wrong . Fung joined into the industry 1 year later than Ron and Bosco . Bosco was a host before becoming an actor. Ron was a dancer before.

In fact litto Fung is the latest in industry among 5 new tigers nows (Kevin, Kennth, Ron, Fung, Bosco - order by age). When Kevin joined, Fung is just a little baby in the kindergarten, how cute :x.

I still luv to see Fung acts a very mean role. It's a challege for he himself. TVB now always give him the same roles. Sometimes I feel bad for him. Fung needs room to improve himself and shows the audience how good he is. Mou Ching is a challege when he is handicap, BTW, his character is quite similar to Fung's roles in the past.

I want to see an evil with an innocent face, but totally evil, with a hard childhood. I can't help myself in luv with that kind of role .

Or not, wanna see Fung as a litto KING :x, as in the wedding clip with Leanne Li. How CUTE!!!

Yeah, it is very sad!! My FungFung!!! I dont mind to replace charmaine and i dont mind you dump me when Charmaine want to be together back with you.
    I want to replace Melissa....
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

i don't think anything will be a challenge for ray, because he's a good actor...like louis koo...he's played bad guys and good guys, and he's been really good in all his roles...

i've finally been able to watch DOL online, so i'm barely on episode 11...but i really like watching it in cantonese with subtitles instead of dubbed in my language...then i can really appreciate ray's acting, i can't understand him, but i can hear the tone in his voice...i'm really loving it so far...but i know i have a long way's to go.
    I'm not even Chinese or Thai, but I am obsessed with their TV series. Current obsession: Ken Theeradeth Wonpuapan. He has super good looks and is very talented.

You wrong . Fung joined into the industry 1 year later than Ron and Bosco . Bosco was a host before becoming an actor. Ron was a dancer before.

In fact litto Fung is the latest in industry among 5 new tigers nows (Kevin, Kennth, Ron, Fung, Bosco - order by age). When Kevin joined, Fung is just a little baby in the kindergarten, how cute :x.

I still luv to see Fung acts a very mean role. It's a challege for he himself. TVB now always give him the same roles. Sometimes I feel bad for him. Fung needs room to improve himself and shows the audience how good he is. Mou Ching is a challege when he is handicap, BTW, his character is quite similar to Fung's roles in the past.

I want to see an evil with an innocent face, but totally evil, with a hard childhood. I can't help myself in luv with that kind of role .

Or not, wanna see Fung as a litto KING :x, as in the wedding clip with Leanne Li. How CUTE!!!

I want to replace Melissa....
    He had potrayed evil character before. So what? He cant get The Best Actor award. Comparing with Kelvin, he doesnt potray any evil character before but he won The Best Actor award. If Fung really potrays evil character, he got nothing except bad impression. I agree with you, potrays different role can improve acting skill but TVB gives an award doesnt depend on acting skill so i 'm not agree Fung potrays evil character.