Page 69 of 235 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 4688

Thread: Raymond Lam

Actually I believe he did attend tvb acting school. He went through the old fashion way!! Good on him I say!

Roaming Swords is a mainland production I believe...it stars Li Qian....thats all I know.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Roaming Swords stars Joe Ma, Sonija Kwok and Sunny Chan. I'm not sure about Li Qian! I only seen the trailer once! ^^

and TVB acting class is hard to enroll...actually not hard...TVB acting class is only for people that know someone in there!

Well Raymond comes from a rich family so maybe he got in that way???
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

Lost4eva & Cherrie....Thank you for taking time to clear my doubts! Thank GOD it's not Rain Li. He sure deserves someone better.

Neverland....I read somewhere that YES, Raymond comes from a really really rich family and his family is on close friendship terms with the boss of TVB...but, I'm really not sure if that's how he entered TVB.

that issue regarding his very rich family background has been the media's favorite topic of discussion. whether he got into the business through his rich family background it doesn't really matter now coz he turns out to be really good i think he's the same batch as cherie kong and matt yeung.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

haha i also went to fung label to read that article anyway, here's the violent dragon themesong that i've been trying sooo hard to find
    http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U...023DPYTURHIP56
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I almost had a heart attack when I saw Raymond on the cover!!! I don't think I had ever read an article that fast beforee... sheesh, he looked really good as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i think he's the same batch as cherie kong and matt yeung.
    What do you mean the same batch? The same year in acting school or working with tvb? Who's cherrie kong? Is she the girl from Lady Fan?
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

yes they are classmates back in acting school. here's the article with the photo:
    http://www.lamfung.net/mag/sunday/27b.jpg
    gosh to all malaysia fans, you guys are so damn lucky!!!! raymond's coming to malaysia in december!!!!!!!!!!!!
    cherrie

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img454.imageshack.us/img454/5348/top2mu.jpg')

Credit: http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20051111/
    http://www.asianfanatics.net
    translations by xbunnylicious

This is the top ten online votes for fave. male and female actors. As you can see that Raymond did not make this list...its very sad!!!

Hi everyone, although I have watched Raymond Lam's serials before, I never really paid much attention to him, until the latest 2 serials - Twin of Brothers and The Last Breakthrough. Then I see that he is really pretty talented and now I am beginning to appreciate his acting skills, not to mention he sings wonderfully too. Although I find TOB too draggy and boring half the time, I did finish it solely because of Ray and Li Qian. They make such a good couple it's a pleasure to follow their development.

As for TLB, I didn't even realise it was Ray's picture on the poster at my rental shop. Why? because he looks so refreshingly clean-cut, ernest and studious - mainly due to his glasses, I suppose. And his performance in TLB is equally entertaining.

Re the above Top Ten listing, yeah, I'm also disappointed that he's not included. I would think his acting skills are a lot better than Ron Ng's (if not for Ray & Li Qian propping up the interest in TOB, Ron's wooden acting and his boring love story with Leila would have relegated that show to the trashbin!). Oh well, awards don't really mean much since a lot of times, it is used by companies to push their 'products' and not really based on talents. I'll still support Ray, award or no award. ^-^

nicely said jylow i really like your last line, award or no award i still support ray
    i will too
    cherrie

Well at least you guys know that the reason why Raymond wasn't in the top 10 wasn't because of his acting, its because of the limited series he had this year. I mean Ron had a couple of leading roles which thus give him the opportunity to get nominated. Ray had TLB but Nick Cheung was leading, Yummy Yummy but Kevin was leading...not sure if theres anything else but rest assured I'm sure he will get in the top 10 next year with the LEADING series he has next year.
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

what?! lol..I don't understand why he wasn't voted? This is for fave male actor! I would think he would be in top ten!! He didn't even beat the guy from Family Man which is weird!! I'm not saying that Raymond should win but I would want him to be in top ten. ^^''

But good news is that Raymond has a lot of support from Mainland China! he rank second place in mainland china.

I thought the list above was for the Best Male Actor and that this list will be pared down to 5 closer to the telecast of the show (otherwise Michael Miu wouldn't have two nominations). And I agree with Neverland's opinion that Ray's not in this list probably because he hasn't been in any prominent roles this year, only second leads so far.

Maybe Ray will be in the Top Ten Fave Actors list? Nevertheless, I'm glad that he's popular in Mainland China (perhaps partly because he speaks the language fluently?? - well, he certainly impressed me with his handling of the language especially in that manly, nasal tone).

oh yeah his mandarin is superb. which reminds me of the concert they had in malaysia where kevin and ron speaks mandarin badly but raymond has no difficulty whatsoever in delivering his words in that language
    cherrie

eh...I thought he was in the top 10...i was simply stating the reasons why he wasn't in the top 5...
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs

talk abt my really tough luck! raymond will have an autograph signing on nov26! a dvd edition of asitp will be released tomorrow and you can have it autograph signed by ray and sonija. aw if only i went during the end of the month!
    cherrie

aww its ok cherrie lol theres other chances but i cant go bk to HK anymore at least for 4-5 yrs >< oh well, hope you guys will meet raymond someday!
    卓羲 *ron* <33 阿峰 *ray* <33 阿怡 *tav* <33