Page 8 of 235 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lam

Hey there Arashi Hehe, thats good to know. When I get LWVB, it will be much easier to know that she is tolerable in there acting wise. Eh, I guess there is still Rain to be aware of huh?

You know, I loved Michelle in GOH. That was my favorite serial of hers

Hehe, should get back to Raymond, but there isn't much to discuiss since no new serie of his that I've seen.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

has he or has he not dated rain? that seems to be a big topic goddess~
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

http://xox.rxfnetwork.com

xoxoxox

In Twin of Brothers, what are the matchups? I know Raymond, Ron and Tavia are in it, who else?

hey mspower
    just look here explains alot

http://www.geocities.com/bit_luen/
    "Just when you think things can't get any worse, they do. I've learned that life is like hour glass sand. Sooner or later, everything hits rock bottom, but all you have to do is be patient and wait for something to turn everything back around." - unknown

xoxoxox

Originally posted by xox
    has he or has he not dated rain? that seems to be a big topic goddess~
    Hehe, I usually ignore stuff like that, but Raymond and Rain Lee's tiff seems to be making the headlines all the time lately. I think they did, and then fell out very badly and it's slowly trickling out to the surface. Oh well...

You know, I loved Michelle in GOH. That was my favorite serial of hers
    Lol, Goddess, you have to be the first one to say that! Coming to think of it, she didn't really do that badly in that role. It was just her role that irritated me, especially the part where the false Nezha was trying to trick her to leave the circle of protection. I remember going, oh my god, she's so stuuuuupid! Why does Nezha like her!?
    Last edited by Arashi; 05-21-04 at 03:44 AM.
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Here is some recent news on Raymond!!! Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040517/ent/0517enew11b1.jpg')

At yesterday's event, Rain Li met up with her two former rumoured boyfriends Raymond Lam and Alex Fong (Lik San) but her attitudes to them both were very different. To Alex, she was friendly and amicable, chatting happily to him, but towards Raymond she seemed rather hostile as she joked that he was breaking into a sweat being next to her. When the time came for the blessing ceremony, Raymond made his excuses and walked away awkwardly.

When he was asked as to why he was evading Rain, Raymond denied this, saying: "Why would I evade her? We are both very open about things." When he was asked to have a photo taken with her he responded: "What? Again? Let me wipe my sweat away first." After taking the photograph very awkwardly, he was asked why he felt so uncomfortable and replied: "There was no awkwardness, you all made me feel uncomfortable. (But Rain seemed a lot more relaxed?) Just because I was wiping sweat it does not mean I am not being open, I am quite a sweaty person, so I am not suited to making ancient dramas. (How do you feel when you see 'little sister' Rain?) No feelings, we would say hello to each other when we met in the company." Raymond appeared to be sporting some scratches on his neck and he explained that he was suffering from allergies.

As for Rain, when she saw him with so much sweat, she joked: "It is very hot, wipe your sweat first!" When asked how she felt about her 'big brother' Raymond, she says: "We're friends, but we haven't been in touch for a long time. It's quite spooky, I only said a little earlier that we lack the destiny to meet and then the heavens immediately arrange for us to bump into each other. Next time I wont talk about destiny, I'll talk about the lottery in the hope I will win! (Will you work with Raymond again?) It's just work and even if we are in the same series, we may not be in the same storyline anyway."
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Raymond looks very pale in here!! Rain reminds me of Sharon Chan in this pic.....
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Here is another recent news on Raymond!!! Credit to Em at TVBspace News Roundup

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.takungpao.com/news/images/20040520-ul-26.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20040520/img/e06052003_big.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.singpao.com/20040520/photos/m553690SP.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20040520/ent/0520enew16p2.gif')

Rain Li and Raymond Lam both took part in the event, but Raymond arrived half an hour late. When Rain was told that her 'friend' would soon be arriving, she asked which friend. When the press indicated it was Raymond, she did not respond and Sammul, who was sitting beside her immediately said: "The one who has been eating the 'bread of life', has he offered you any?" When she heard this, Rain raised her hand to hit him.

When Raymond arrived, he was arranged to sit in the row in front of Rain, but with the crowds of press surrounding them, Raymond understood their wishes and sat next to Rain for everyone to take photos. Sammul and Bosco who were sitting next to Rain at the time immediately did the tactful thing and walked away when Raymond arrived, looking on from a distance and displaying great amusement at the press frenzy.

In response to Sammul and Bosco's laughter, Rain said: "They are messing about, so they immediately jumped away. (Are you embarrassed?) No, actually I find it quite amusing, like an amusement park, bringing you all laughter. (Will you be avoiding Raymond?) We are just working and we will meet again through our work, we don't have any deep hatred!" As for Raymond sitting down next to her, she says she was a little shocked because it was unexpected. When it was mentioned that mainland actress Yang Xue had uncovered the story of the split between Rain and Raymond, Rain says: "I don't know her, maybe he has another girlfriend. (Have you and Raymond ever dated?) Definitely not!"

When Raymond was asked whether he felt awkward seeing Rain, he laughed that he hadn't, otherwise he would not have sat next to her to let the press carry out their work. When asked whehter he had dated Rain, he returned the question: "What do you think? (We think you did...) In the show we dated. (But Yang Xue says you have split up?) Not at all! I didn't really talk to her much. (Yang Xue seems attracted to you and seems jealous when she talks about the split between you and Rain?) She is a good actress, but I don't feel she is attracted to me, maybe I am a bit slow on this front!"
    --------------------------------------------------------------

Raymond looks so different!!! I actually did not really notice that it was him!! hehe, actually the first picture looks a lot like him. The second one reminds me of Li Ya Peng!!! Rain reminds me of Mimi Lo in here though, hehe. Anyways I wish Bosco and Sammul were in here too!!!

Lol, hehe. I did like her in there though!!! Anyways she was a bit stupid. I remember that scene you are referring to. Yeah, she was very stupid at believing that, but got to give her some slack. If you see the one you love hurt and dieing, you would want to go out too. But then again Benny specifically told her not to leave no matter what!! Lol, I guess Benny liked her niaveness.....
    Last edited by goddessofhonour; 05-21-04 at 11:59 PM.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

anyhoo i dunno raymond looks so different lately like he's not the same person =(

yeah goddess i think thats the first i ever heard anyone say they liked michelle in that role! but its not her fault shes a stupid character. blame it on the writers.

xoxoxox

Yeah, he does look very different. Seems a bit sick. Maybe its all the workload and the press? Gosh, all these rumors surrounding him, annoys me a bit. Espically how they say he has gotten plastic surgery. Don't like the comments Rain has been giving out either.....

I miss his Ben look from SL!!!! So very very pale now.

Yes, blame it on the producers for making her character like that. Hmmm...guess I was able to stand her character though, hehe.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Originally posted by Arashi
    Jessica opted out of the mainland production last minute because of health problems. It was a double whammy for me because I was initially looking forward to both productions because of the casting. I guess I'll have to settle for watching Roger and Michelle now.
    Jessica is ill?? I never knew that. I hope she's okay and gets better. All of a sudden I've been hearing a lot of news of HK artists getting ill recently.

Come to think of it I never really thought much of Michelle's character in GOH. She was just there, I didn't find her annoying or liked her character. I always thought that Nezha thought of her as a sister or a good friend. He seemed as though he didn't care for romance.

I agree, Ray looks really different. Maybe it's because of weight loss. I heard he had to lose a bit of weight for his character for that series called "Wandering Hero Medics" (I think that's what it's called). Poor Raymond and Rain. Why is the press giving them such a hard time? I don't think it is any of the press' business whether Rain and Raymond dated or not. They should just give it up and leave the two alone. Yeah, I agree goddess, Rain does kind of resemble Mimi Lo in that picture. I don't understand why the article says Raymond and Rain look awkard with each other. They look fine to me in the pictures, pretty comfortable taking pictures together. Well, maybe with the press giving them such a hard time, of course they feel awkward.
    Last edited by botan; 05-22-04 at 10:12 PM.

Hey there axt

Yeah, same. Seems like a lot of artists are having health problems. Thats a really bad thing to hear though, but good thing that they are taking care of themselves!!!

Same here. I never really thought that the character of Nezha would want to get "romantically" involved with anyone, but then when TVB decided to do so, I didn't mind. Still think that Benny and Michelle are cute, not as much as him with Annie though, hehe.

Yeah I think that is right. Since he plays a sick doctor in Wandering Hero Medics. I'm looking forward to that drama!! Very nice casting like Andrew Lian and Nick Cheung

I really don't like the press for making all these assumptions and all. They aer just casuing a lot of problems and akwardness I think. Yeah, they are doing it just for a living, but come now. Give the stars a break for goodness sakes!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hi goddess!!!

Yeah, I do hope the artists are taking care of their health and not overworking themselves. Seems like being an actress/actor or singer over in HK is very stressful. I agree about Benny and Michelle, they are cute but still not as cute as Benny and Annie Not sure if I would want to watch Raymond's new series. I'm not to happy that Sonija's is in it and it seems like she has a big role. I do like the rest of the cast though.

Hey there botan

Yeah, does seem like the stars go through a lot of stress and problems. Some reporters, fans, viewers, and etc aren't helping that much either

Hehe, I know. You know what i just saw earlier? I did not know that until seeing a picture of it. Michelle and Benny had a kising scene in Network Love Story :ekk: Oh goodness!!! Goddess is going to go crazy!!!

Anyways I wish he will star with Annie again. Needs to. Don't see why TVB isn't having that idea since many people like this pairing even more then Michelle with him and they've been in like 3 dramas together!!

I know what you mean. I havne't seen Raymond in many drama's due to the other casting and storyline. They just don't interest me and the storyline just sorta bores me. Missing Raymond, but guess it can only be blamed on me
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

raymond looks so different when i see pictures of him. i'm still waiting for blade heart to be released and I still have not found a themevideo for twin of brothers! i thought it was done filming and everything! shouldnt there be anything available?!

xoxoxox

Yes, I agree goddess, it doesn't help either when the media gives them a hard time.

I haven't seen Network Love Story, I had no idea Benny and Michelle had a kissing scene. Exactly, why can't Annie and Benny be paired again since he has paired with Michelle several times! Michelle has also been paired with Raymond twice already.

Same here, it's been awhile since I've seen Raymond in a series. I kind of wanted to watch Blade Heart but then Shirley was in it so I changed my mind. I guess I'm getting to picky. Maybe I can ignore the three Miss HKs. For some reason they are always in a series with the actors/actresses that I like watching. Actually they seem to be everywhere ! Almost every series have at least one of them in it. I'm getting too picky about the storyline too.

Yeah, isn't "Twin of Brothers" done filming? When will it be released?

Hey xox, are you waiting for the viet version of "Blade Heart" to be released? I read somewhere that it will be released in the beginning June.

really? cool can't wait for it I really wanna see a Raymond series! but i agree i'm not a big fan of Shirley either but what can you do? best to TRY and ignore them.

I really wanna see Twin of Brothers. just cause my faves are in it like Ray, Tav, Leila.

xoxoxox

Yup, I'm looking forward to Twin of Brothers too. Finally a series without those three MHKs.

Hey there guys

Same here. At first I was really eager to see Blade Heart, but then my interst faded away. Partially due to Shirley Yeung being in there and also the storyline. Agree botan!!! I just hate when my favorite artist are in serials with other artist I dislike. Espically if they are paired togheter since its difficult to like their character relationship....

I am also very eager for Twin of Brothers!!! I am not too fond of Tavia, but she is a better actress then some. I am actualy looking forward to liking her in this serie

Anyways I just finished watching Lofty Waters Verdant Bow and I erally liked Raymond in there. At first he looked funny with long hair, but once he got a new style and all, I didn't mind his long hair anymore. Thought it looked pretty cute Hehe, very cute Raymond!!!

Hehe, I didn't see Network Love Story either, but there was a picture from one of the scenes that showed the two kissing!!! I want more of Benny with Annie!!! It stinks how artist that are very compatiable togehter with many supporting fans for their pairing dont' get to star togehter many times. But then when its the opposite, they do get paired many times!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Hey guys!

Don't worry, botan. I heard that Sonija will be supporting cast in Tossing Rain Turning Cloud. It's Charmaine we have to beware of.

Gosh, Benny is not likeable in Network Love Story at all! He's so inspid he fades into the background. Michelle fares better, character and acting-wise. And she had like no chemistry with him in the series, but I chalk it down to bad writing, because it really is very badly written. If you like, I'll provide updates on that kissing scene when I see it, Goddess!

I'm so-so with Twin of Brothers, but boy am I glad I won't get to see those 3 MHKs too! I'm not particularly enarmoured with Ron and I think he doesn't look good in ancient dramas. Tavia's fine, but I'm sick of her acting weepy roles in ancient series. I hope she shows more spunk in this one.

What put me off Blade Heart other than Shirley Yeung was that it was Adam/Lisa intensive as well. Sorry, but they sooo don't work for me. I can't stand either's acting style, and Adam is always so cocky in every series he does.

Sigh, my cable channel is taking forever to air Survivor's Law. No sight of it in the horizon, so I guess I'll have to wait till year end. Can't wait to see Raymond knitting, haha!
    Water is taught by thirst - Emily Dickinson

Hey there Arashi

Hehe, that would be nice Arashi. Just want to know if there is an actual kiss and why!!!! lol. So his character isn't that great? How about acting? Anyways I guess it was a good choice not to watch the drama then!!!

Agree, I perfer Ron in modern serials, but I'll give him another shot in ancient. From pics of Western Chamber Story, he looks pretty nice. Doesn't have the scholar look down very well, but costume wise, he doens't look bad

Same here in a way. Not too for the Adam and Lisa pairing either. I don't mind Adam, haven't seen him in many dramas. Lisa on the other hand though....I've only seen her in a few, but I don't like her. Something about her that annoys me......

That stinks!!! But when they air it, diffinately tell us how you are liking it!!! Hehe, the knitting scenes were so cute!!! Oh oh and how Raymond was all questioning rather Myolie liked him or not was cute!!! Look out for the scene where they are "flirting" at the resturant!!! Its close to the end and its quite amusing. One of Raymond's actings was soooooooo funny!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.