Thread: Raymond Lam

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen_Angel
    sunset002- THANKS SOOO MUCH!! you're my lifesaver!!!!! lols I'll give you a BIG hug if I can!! I'll try to watch it with viet dub....better than nothin...lols
    Fallen_Angel you might be in luck, there are some torrents for SurvivorLaw
    http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torre...View+all&sort=
    But it's been a few months, hope it's still going. Mandarin with english/chinese subs it says..good luck

hey,it's been a relli long time since i last visited spcnet,mis this forum soooooooooooo much.hope someone in this forum still remembers me.....hmmmmmmmmmmmm,watz new about raymond? heard he's filming a new series now wif chen yi rong and alex fong.
    btw, ray looks cute in the football outfit.

cherrie : things uploaded in youtube cannot be downloaded izzit?is there any way v can download it down?

know i'm kinda out but i'm watvhing LFD now....ray looks so cute in the series.....huh..............

You guys should check this site out..http://raymond.ron-ng.net/main1.html
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    aw man, that sucks...cuase this is a really nice series...i feel so lucky cause i understand both -_- yet i watch series in viet cause my dad only knows viet adn the whole family also understands viet so they rent viet

and yes im wating for viet dubbed -_- it'll take AAA - GGGG - EEE - SSSS!!!
    LOLS! maybe you can download it in canto and watch it first....
    yeah.....SL was a great series thats why im soo desperate to watch it....*sigh*
    Wild Obessesion With Raymond Lam<3

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong and Ron Ng In this issue of TVB Magazine cover
    oh wow! very surprising...ron looks bleh...ray and bosco look ok

Fallen_Angel: i might dl ...but i might not have time to watch cause of school, yes i just chose school over TVB SERIES! :O im in grade 11 next school year so i have to keep to my studies i need to get good grades if i want to be successful...lol and exams are happening today and the rest of next week so yah...need to study which means no TV pour moi!
    Last edited by 1xclusive_babi; 06-16-06 at 04:52 PM.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    oh wow! very surprising...ron looks bleh...ray and bosco look ok

Fallen_Angel: i might dl ...but i might not have time to watch cause of school, yes i just chose school over TVB SERIES! :O im in grade 11 next school year so i have to keep to my studies i need to get good grades if i want to be successful...lol and exams are happening today and the rest of next week so yah...need to study which means no TV pour moi!
    ooo....im gonna be in grade 10 next year....so youre about a year older...cool! yeah......I'll prob have to study more too....LOLS....im like really lazy with school work....procrastinate...hehe....i just have school off...only have to go back for one more exam on the 21st... .....and i can see im getting off topic...lols.....back to downloading.....im definitely gonna download it....wanna keep every single film raymond has coming out but my comp is getting more and more because of me trying to download all the films ray has....shoot!

hi there sagie! of course i remember you yeah, those in youtube can't be downloaded. unless i upload them for you
    i love that tvb cover! i hope my sister or my cousin will be able to buy it for me
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Raymond Lam Appeared Topless in a Kissing Scene
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.orisun.com/channels/ent/20060617/img/se04061712_big.jpg')
    Raymond Lam has given Tammy Chen a screen first as he appears half naked in a kissing scene. Filming in a Suzhou hotel for mainland series "Love's New Breath", Raymond appeared shirtless, outshining Tammy in the sexiness stakes. Although they both have numerous kissing scenes in the series, Raymond is still very nervous: "I feel warmer after I have taken my clothes off! After all, this is a 'bed scene' and Tammy is so hot! (Any natural reflexes?) No! Everyone is very professional and I have not thought about these things." Raymond laughs that he is too absorbed into the shoot and he doesn't notice the coffee taste from her mouth.

Although Ray is sexier than Tammy, the show was actually stolen by an ulcer on her lips and Raymond teased her saying: "If I burst her ulcer, then I will just swallow it! I can't just tell the director to cut. I really didn't know what to do, I should have asked her to burst it first before shooting the scene." When it was mentioned that he is looking a little plump, Raymond says: "I don't have time to go to the gym, so I have put on about two or three pounds."

hehe..Raymond looks chubby! haha!! cute still!! Raymond likes to joke too much! ^^

aawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! oh my help me....and ray with LOTS of kissing scenes?!?! hey ray's kinda fair skinned here!
    and yes, ulcer? huh? i don't get this part? so what is that that will burst?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

lets c dat movie looks kool!!!!!!!!!!!! yea wat is a "ulcer". hmmmm i wonder???
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~

i can't wait to see this new series
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by sunset002
    Fallen_Angel you might be in luck, there are some torrents for SurvivorLaw
    http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torre...View+all&sort=
    But it's been a few months, hope it's still going. Mandarin with english/chinese subs it says..good luck
    thankx soooo MUCH!!!....im checking it out now to see if it works....hopefully it does

im waiting and its in transfer for like 10 mins already.......does that mean that it doesnt work or does it mean that my comp is slow os something??

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    aawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! oh my help me....and ray with LOTS of kissing scenes?!?! hey ray's kinda fair skinned here!
    i thought u'd be jumping up n down yer seat the moment u saw that intimate pic of Ray. He looks sexy baring his upper half. Dont start imagining urself in Tammy's place.
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    and yes, ulcer? huh? i don't get this part? so what is that that will burst?
    whats so hard to understand?i dont get what it is that u dont get. Its just an ulcer on the lips..

i didnt get that either.....what ulcer on lips??

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel1992
    You guys should check this site out..http://raymond.ron-ng.net/main1.html
    Fallen Angel found this website and told me. So I didn't find it on my own.
    Fan of Raymond Lam,Jimmy Lin,Kelvin,Alex Fong,Bosco,and Joe Cheung

Don't study history....go and make it

Love is like war
    Easy to start
    Hard to end
    Impossible to forget

you didnt have to do that

just curious is most people here vietnemese? (sorry i think i spelled it wrong)
    because theys alot of post saying they waiting for series releasing in viet or something

i dont kno ...but im chinese!!!!!!! n its VIETNAMNESE!!!!! I KNO BOTH LANGUAGE
    Woot~ Go S.H.E!!!!!!
    Ella Rox~