Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rebecca Wang Yan

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for telling me his name... Isn't he a college professor?? I heard he wasn't that great looking, but it is way more than looks anyways. I am so happy for her and her husband... I hope that she will be in more series when she has the time.
    i heard her husband was like.... fat
    but hes really nice to wang yan though, which is what matters
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Really? I didn't know about the fat part, but I heard he wasn't great looking. However, looks should not matter as personality is a lot more important... Even my mom said that hearing he is a professor but married Wang Yan shows that he is a nice guy.... I agree as long as he treats her well than that is all that should matter....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Thanks for telling me his name... Isn't he a college professor?? I heard he wasn't that great looking, but it is way more than looks anyways. I am so happy for her and her husband... I hope that she will be in more series when she has the time.
    he's lucky........i think ppl say he's not good looking b/c she's an actress, of course he can't be tat good looking...

isn't she the female lead in four famous agents??? can someone give me more info. on the series??? ;thank you
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

I think that was called Si Da Ming Pu. (Or Bu. Eh. My pinyin is pretty bad.) I remember some Korean guy was in it and Wallace Chung. Shui Ling was a guest star? Um. Rebecca ended up with the Korean guy - I think his name was Cha In Pyo or something like that, but I thought she was pretty cute with Wallace. That's how I "discovered" Wallace Chung. But Rebecca was really playful and funny in there, which is really refreshing next to her nicey roles.

Quote Originally Posted by hmschocolate View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://fs1.cyworld.com.cn/data4/2005/11/20/049/1132457449974287_file.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs.jjwxc.net/upload/200408/02/02-235ba97.jpg')

Hi everyone, I didn't really like this actress before, but I happened to watch a series that's called something like "Flower Spirit" for 1/2 hour and I think she isn't a bad actress after all..Just wondering if she will end up with the guy from the pic above who she loves in that series? He looks so cute with her, but I think he doesnt love even till the end?Any1 's watching this now?
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgottenEricaChoi View Post
    Hi everyone, I didn't really like this actress before, but I happened to watch a series that's called something like "Flower Spirit" for 1/2 hour and I think she isn't a bad actress after all..Just wondering if she will end up with the guy from the pic above who she loves in that series? He looks so cute with her, but I think he doesnt love even till the end?Any1 's watching this now?
    You too? I never actually liked her in any of the series I've seen her in, which is still a handful.

I was hoping he ends with someone else, well, I can't say because I haven't actually seen it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

I think Rebecca Wang is a very capable actress. I didn't find her all too appealing in HGZZ, but she has grown on me over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by UnforgottenEricaChoi View Post
    Check out this thread: http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=8264

click to show/hide spoilers
    Nope, they don't end up together. It's a big love rectangle kinda deal.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

So glad that I did get to see the series that both Zhen Xiao Hai and Rebecca Wang together! I did see The Flower Spirit in Chinese, but I'm watching it in Vietnamese now..Do they have any other series together?

Thank you Lady Zhuge for the thread!

BTW,I bet there are many of her serials that I have missed..Anyway, found some clips on her at .S.http://youtube.com/watch?v=Nlor306wQF8
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6nyS5wERs1Q
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=V7vcQQWzMuw
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yq_YEPRWWNo (THIS WAS THE 1st SERIES THAT I SAW HER APPERANCE, BUT I DIDN'T LIKE IT BACK THEN!MAYBE I SHOULD GO BACK AND GIVE IT A TRY"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UJy7yGTU718&feature=related

I like Rebbecca with Shen Xiao Hai the most, and I hope to see more of he rnew series!
    Most of her serials:
    * Crazy King and General Iron (2006)
    * Sigh of His Highness 一生为奴 as Jia Jia (2005)
    * Liao Zhai Hua Gu Zi (2004)
    * Warriors of the Yang Clan (CTV, 2004)
    * Qing Tian Ya Men (2004)
    * The Four Detective Guards as Shui Fu Rong (2004)
    * Secret Murder, Amazing Cases (2003)
    * Seven Warriors (2003)
    * Taiji Prodigy (2002)
    * Princess Returning Pearl III (2002)
    * Mission of the Warriors as Bai Fei Fei (2001)
    * New May Flower (2000)
    * Princess Returning Pear II (1999)

I used to think the actress below looked a little like Rebbecca...Any1 knows the actress below? !
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img005.photo.wangyou.com/2005/11/23/191699/200511327122532.jpg')
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 06-05-08 at 08:44 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

she does look like rebecca in a way but if you look carefully there are differences too...hmmm, i'm wondering too who is she?

Quote Originally Posted by tikklles_hlub View Post
    she does look like rebecca in a way but if you look carefully there are differences too...hmmm, i'm wondering too who is she?
    If you watch that series, the pic from above, she does resemble Rebecca Wang, but have to agree with you that there are absolutely difference in them. Kind of like her as an actress because she looks like Rebecca a little..It's kind of quiet in here..Read from this thread that she has a baby now..Does she have any news now???

There isn't much news on Rebecca, except that she has been in fundraisers regarding the SiChuan earthquake and donating stuff to the cause.

I remember reading an interview of Rebecca's, and her husband is a successful business man. However, he was so incredibly supportive of her, and her passion for acting that he wrapped up his business in Australia and moved back to China permanently for her.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/m/p/2008-06-12/U833P28T3D2057785F326DT20080612144925.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1.sinaimg.cn/ent/s/m/p/2008-06-12/U833P28T3D2057785F329DT20080612144925.jpg')

Rebecca's latest series, Suo Wei Hun Yin ( 所谓婚姻 ) / So-Called Marriage: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/suowhy/index.html
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

She did a great job in "the four great cops". She was the main girl as she was one of the cops (female constable, like Niki Chow in 'Gentle crackdown I'). However, I hoped they could have done a better job wif her makeup as she is quite a beauty in reality.

She's from China right?
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

what a beatiful mom!!!
    月は
    一つしかないと
    思っていたが
    山の端でなく
    池の底にも月が出た。

do any of the rebecca fan know where i can watch four famous agents with sub? thank you..
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

Quote Originally Posted by crazylazy_chief View Post
    There isn't much news on Rebecca, except that she has been in fundraisers regarding the SiChuan earthquake and donating stuff to the cause.

I remember reading an interview of Rebecca's, and her husband is a successful business man. However, he was so incredibly supportive of her, and her passion for acting that he wrapped up his business in Australia and moved back to China permanently for her.
    Really? I heard that he was a college professor that taught French in Beijing. Maybe that is what he doing now?? Or did I hear wrong? I heard that her husband treats her very well so even though he isn't good looking, she loves him very much. SHe is lucky to have a great husband. What more can a girl ask for these days??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

i´ve only seen her in Taichi with LBB and Dicky Cheung. she´s an average actress with a pretty face. that´s all i can say about her
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

She was really adorable in HZGG II.