Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What is your favorite horror movie?

my favourite horror movie is 'When A Stranger Calls'.
    The chick was hot and the movie wasn't scary
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by windstorm
    yeah. that's it. so there's a part 2? i don't know.
    NangNak? no, i haven't but there's another one i saw i think the title was commitment. it was about a group of friends who made some promise and it happened that the spirit they made the promise to was vengeful and demanded they keep their promise. it was not scary but so-so.
    You should watch Nangnak, cos it was based on a true horror story. The wife was Nang and her husband was Nak. It was very scary when I first watch it and I dare not watch it alone. I think it might not be scarier now than before

I've heard of the story that you've described before but i don't think I watch it before? There is one thai horror movie also based on a true story. Can't remember the title but the story is about a lady who was murdered and her body was stuffed onto ceiling of a building or something. I as usual dare not watch it lol
    be happy

Quote Originally Posted by aiza11
    You should watch Nangnak, cos it was based on a true horror story. The wife was Nang and her husband was Nak. It was very scary when I first watch it and I dare not watch it alone. I think it might not be scarier now than before

I've heard of the story that you've described before but i don't think I watch it before? There is one thai horror movie also based on a true story. Can't remember the title but the story is about a lady who was murdered and her body was stuffed onto ceiling of a building or something. I as usual dare not watch it lol

NangNak or Nak is the name of the main girl, the main guy's name is Mak. The original story is called 'Mae Nak Pra-ka-Nonge'

I think the one about the body being stuffed in the vent of a building is called 'Pee-Chaung-Air' or something like that. the ghost was played by pok piyatida.

I think the scariest thai ghost story i've seen is 'Shutter' with Ananda and Jaa.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Really? I've bought The Shutter because of the interesting premise but still don't dare to watch it, because I've read reviews that said it's very scary.
    If it's not that scary I might give it a try (finally).
    Oh! there are parts of the movie which are quite scary while you are watching it, but it didn't make me stay awake all night shivering under the covers with fear at every slight noise. Though saying that I avoided taking photos for a while. For me, my favourite scene was the one where Jaa (main girl) puts all those photos together and flips it like a cartoon shot. I thought that was brilliant. And the final scene where you realise why the main guys neck aches all the time.

Kidd, after you've watched it, post up your opinion, cas maybe you may not like it as much as I did, though I haven't spoken to anyone whose seen it and hasn't liked it.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

Quote Originally Posted by Sutisa
    And the final scene where you realise why the main guys neck aches all the time.
    that was BRILLIANT! i actually went when i saw that part.

Oh yeah, I remember 01:00 A.M!!!

That was the scariest movie of all time for me. I watched it on a sunny afternoon too, but I still got freaked out.

The best part about the movie? You never even get to see any ghosts in it, but somehow the directing, brilliant acting and reactions just get to you.

LOVED it!!! Even Ring 1 is not a comparison. That wasn't scary at all.
    What is Beauty but just a name?
    For the Rose returns to the Dust from whence it came.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    my favourite horror movie is 'When A Stranger Calls'.
    The chick was hot and the movie wasn't scary

i recon that movie was one of the worst movies ive seen this yr. Actually, its more of a thriller than a horror movie.

The ending was the worst, i wont spoil it but it makes u feel like u wasted 2h or so to find out who the "Stranger is" and u WILL BE DISAPOINTED.
    Last edited by milKBoi; 12-24-06 at 09:10 AM.

lol this question reminds me of "Whats your favorite scary movie? " "..uhhh..Kazamm.."

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    that was BRILLIANT! i actually went when i saw that part.
    Me too! I had to go back and see it a few times, just to make sure what I was seeing was right!

The scariest scene fo me was when Jaa went into the lab to take pics, with all those jars of dead things, that was such an eerie scene.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

the Others with Nicole Kidman.. though it's actually more of a thriller I guess
    and all the RESIDENT EVIL movies
    and the Ring of course!

why's he hiding in there? perve.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

I'll have to say, the best Horror movie in my book is Ju-On and Ju-On 2. All the others dont really make me feel into the movie like Ju-On do. I remember when i was a kid I was scared as hell after watching Evil Dead movies, but when i watch them now it looks more like a joke than anything else....

and I still cant get it why ppl scream easily while watching horror movies. Most of the time i get startled by the screams more than the movie itself. I dont really mind those two-three time screaming, at least those made me feel the climax of the movie, but what bothers me is ppl who would jump and scream at every single movement in the movie...what the hell? if theyre so faint-hearted, why do they watch horror movies? bad for the heart meh!

but to tell you the truth, i like watching horror movies with friends that would scream along...LOL...more enjoyable than just watch without much expression....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 04-08-07 at 10:07 PM.
    Da One and Only,
    ghostdarTeal'c

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Idols: Mark Dacascos and Vicki Zhao Wei
    Fav Artists: Zhang Tie Lin, Cheng E Kin, Vin Diesel, Jet Li, Amy Chan Sau Man, Michelle Rodriguez, Theresa Lee Yee Hong
    Fav Series: The Great General, Heroine of The Yangs, Huan Zhu Ge Ge I & II, Secret Battle of The Majesties
    Fav Movies: The Matrix I, G.I Jane, Fist of Legend, Drive, Gladiator, 2009 Lost Memories, So Close, Crying Freeman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius; Commander of the Army of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor; Marcus Aurilius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

- The Spaniard -

I'm not a fan of horror movies..I only watched maybe 2

anyway, since I watched 2, my favorite horror movie would be based on one of the 2..and so My favorite horror movie is: Chuckie( not sure if that's the title of the movie)

He's the doll that's freaky..
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER