actor- Jimmy Lin
actress- Ruby Lin
actor- Nicholas Tse, Jimmy Lin
actress- Liu yi fei, Ariel Lin, Gigi lai
u mean in only china? or in the world?
for me in china:
actor: Legendary Bruce Lee and Luc Tieu Linh Dong(played monkey king in "Journey to the West" 1986)
actress: Carman Lee and Gigi Lai
Actress - Malaysia's Florence Tan
She's just so cute!
Actor - Thailand's Tae Sattawat Sethakorn
A few among my favorites.
hey Qin_Shu_Bao, they quite cute, those in the pixs u posted above.....
I doubt my list is in any kind of real order, and I doubt that most of them are very commonplace. I have weird Hollywood crushes.
1. Ryan Dunn - I'd count him as an actor, he was in Haggard, and I just love scruffy boys.
2. Jason Lee - Given the right movie, he looks very handsome, but not as Earl
3. John Leguizamo - Gorgeous! Makes cockiness attractive.
4. Bruce Campbell - This is coming from the weird side of me, but look at that square-chinned hunk slice up zombies!
5. Harrison Ford - Han Solo and Indiana Jones? Not much sexier than that.
6. Jeff Goldblum - He's great in everything I've seen him in, and always strangely sexy.
7. Steve Busemi - I can't explain it, but it's true.
8. Crispin Glover - I like creepy guys?
9. Michael J. Nelson - An obscure one, but hey, who wouldn't want to hang out with him stranded out in space?
10. Richard Dreyfuss - This probably just has to do with my JAWS fixation, but how adorable is he as Hooper? And Close Encounters, too.
Some Runner-ups: Ted Raimi, Rainn Wilson, Jeffrey Combs, Elijah Wood, Harold Ramis, Donald Sutherland, Tim Curry, Patrick Swayze, Dan Aykroyd, Adrian Brody..
On the Western side, I'd have to choose up-and-comer Wentworth Miller. It's not so much his facial features, but his eloquent speech and Princeton education that gets me. MM...