Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
KAT-TUN!!
Page 1 of 29 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 574

Thread: KAT-TUN!!

  1. #1

    Default KAT-TUN!!



    Members:

    # Kamenashi Kazuya, 亀梨和也
    # Akanishi Jin, 赤西仁
    # Taguchi Junnosuke, 田口淳之介
    # Tanaka Koki, 田中聖
    # Ueda Tatsuya, 上田竜也
    # Nakamaru Yuichi, 中丸雄

    History:

    KAT-TUN is a unit of Johnny's Jr., a large group of boys which make up the Junior branch of the Johnny & Associates entertainment company. They made their professional debut with their single "Real Face", released in March 2006. They previously released a concert DVD which features approximately 10-15 of their songs.

    Before joining KAT-TUN, each member belonged to different Junior units. In 2001, KinKi Kids member Koichi Domoto personally picked 6 Johnny's Jr. members to be his back dancers in the NHK music program, Pop Jam. He chose Kamenashi, Akanishi, Taguchi, Tanaka, Ueda and Nakamaru to be his back dancers and gave them the unit name KAT-TUN.

    Initially, KAT-TUN was only meant to be a dancing unit to support Koichi Domoto. However, KAT-TUN gained a great deal of attention so the formation was kept and KAT-TUN remains a solid unit.

    Links: (youtube)

    Real Face PV

    Signal PV

    Bokura no Machi de PV

    Bedtime Skit (english subs)

    Gokusen Skit

    Heyx3 Talk - How They Got Into Johnny's (english subs)

    Performance: Gold

    Performance: Kizuna

    Performance: Precious One

    Downloads: (megaupload)



    Single: Real Face
    Released: 2006.03.22
    Tracklist:

    1. Real Face
    2. Gloria
    3. Will Be All Right
    4. Real Face (Original Karaoke)
    5. Gloria (Original Karaoke)
    6. Will Be All Right (Original Karaoke)



    Album: Best of KAT-TUN
    Released: 2006.03.22
    Tracklist:

    1. SHE SAID...
    2. NEVER AGAIN
    3. I LIKE IT
    4. MIRACLE
    5. BLUE TUESDAY
    6. RHODESIA
    7. GOLD
    8. WILDS OF MY HEART
    9. SPECIAL HAPPINESS
    10. ONE ON ONE
    11. BUTTERFLY
    12. RUSH OF LIGHT
    13. Harukana Yakusoku
    14. PRECIOUS ONE
    15. REAL FACE#1



    Single: Signal
    Released: 2006.07.19
    Tracklist:

    1. SIGNAL
    2. I'll be with you
    3. SIGNAL (Original Karaoke)
    4. I'll be with you (Original Karaoke)



    Single: Bokura no Machi de
    Released: 2006.12.07
    Tracklist:

    1. Bokura no Machi de
    2. Way of Love (MegaUpload)
    3. Le Ciel ~kimi no shiawase wo inoru kotoba~ (X`mas remix 5 version) (MegaUpload)
    4. Bokura no Machide (Original Karaoke)
    5. Way of Love (Original Karaoke)
    6. Le Ciel ~kimi no shiawase wo inoru kotoba~ (X`mas remix 5 version) (Original Karaoke)
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 03-20-07 at 09:33 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    About Each Member:

    Kazuya Kamenashi



    Biography

    Kamenashi is the "K" of KAT-TUN and one of the two most popular members. Although he is the youngest member of KAT-TUN, he is considered the group's unofficial "leader". He is good at public speaking and often speaks as MC for KAT-TUN on TV programs or concerts. Kamenashi was also voted as the most popular member in "KAT-TUN wo Abake".

    Profile

    * Name: Kamenashi Kazuya
    * Nickname: Kame, Kame-chan, Kazuya, Ka-kun
    * Height: 171cm
    * Weight: 54kg
    * Birthdate: February 23, 1986
    * Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
    * Blood type: B
    * Siblings: 2 older brothers and 1 younger
    * Favorite Word(s): 'Challenge' and 'Enjoy'
    * Pets: A puppy named 'Ran-chan'

    Dramas

    * 3 nen B gumi Kinpachi sensei 5 (1999)
    * Gokusen 2 (2005)
    * Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo (2005)
    * Nobuta wo Produce (2005)
    * Sapuri (2006)
    * Yuuki (2006)
    * Kuitan SP (2006) - cameo
    * Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006)

    Trivia

    * He won an award for Best Male Supporting Actor for his role in Gokusen 2.
    * He won an award for Best Male Lead for his role in Nobuta wo Produce.
    * The second T of KAT-TUN, Koki Tanaka, was also in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi.
    * He is good at playing baseball, and has represented Japan in the junior leagues.
    * He does a good imitation of Donald Duck.
    * He won Best Male Jeanist for 2006. [1]
    * He is a super idol to NewS member, Kusano Hironori

    Jin Akanishi



    Biography

    Akanishi is the "A" of KAT-TUN and one of the two most popular members. He became a member of Johnny's Entertainment via audition on November 8, 1998, at the age of 14. He was voted as the best looking member in "KAT-TUN wo Abake", and is always mistaken for a player.

    His nickname Bakanishi was given to him by Tomohisa Yamashita (baka in Japanese means stupid or idiot; because he often acts childishly). He writes many songs for himself and KAT-TUN (Care, Hesitate, Love or Like, Murasaki). He often takes the hardest parts in their songs because of his impressive vocal range.

    Profile

    * Name: Jin Akanishi
    * Nickname: Jin-Jin, Bakanishi
    * Height: 175cm
    * Weight: 56kg
    * Birthdate: July 4, 1984
    * Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
    * Blood type: O
    * Siblings: Younger Brother

    Dramas

    * Anego (2005)
    * Christmas Nante Daikirai (2005)
    * Gokusen 2 (2005)

    Trivia

    * He plays the guitar.
    * The K of KAT-TUN, Kamenashi, was also in Gokusen 2.
    * When he was younger, one of his family members pushed him overboard on a cruise, and he nearly drowned.
    * January 2nd is "Akanishi Jin Day" (赤西仁の日, Akanishi Jin no hi?), established by Akanishi himself.
    * He has three pet dogs, Ten, Maru, and Pin. Ten and Maru are pomeranians and Pin is a cross between a toy poodle and a teacup poodle. Pin is a rare breed with silver fur.
    * His favorite foods are Italian pasta and spicy foods (such as kimchi).
    * He is close friends with Tomohisa Yamashita of NEWS and Yuu Shirota of D-BOYS.

    Junnosuke Taguchi



    Biography

    Junnosuke Taguchi is the first T of KAT-TUN.

    In 2004, Taguchi injured his knee and had to take a few months' break from group activities after surgery.

    Profile

    * Name: Junnosuke Taguchi
    * Nickname: Junno, Guchii
    * Height: 180cm
    * Weight: 60kg
    * Birthdate: November 29, 1985
    * Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
    * Blood type: AB

    Movies

    * Mouhouhan (2002)

    Dramas

    * Ganbatte Ikimasshoi (2005) - replacing Hiroki Uchi
    * Happy! (2006)
    * Happy! 2 (2006)

    Trivia

    * He is the tallest member of KAT-TUN.
    * He is currently addicted to tap dancing.
    * His trademarks are the acrobatic stunts he performs in KAT-TUN's concerts.
    * His smile has been described as 'invincible.'
    * He is left-handed.
    * He is interested in billards and participated in an official game, coming in a respectable placing.
    * He is also interested in drums.

    Koki Tanaka



    Biography

    Koki Tanaka is the second T of KAT-TUN. He acts as the main rapper of the group, and writes most of the rap lyrics in their recent original songs and has started to write his own solo rap songs.

    With Yuichi Nakamaru, they make up a comedic unit called TaNaka (Tanaka; Nakamaru).

    He starred in a drama special called Byakkotai with Tomohisa Yamashita that aired at the beginning of 2007. He was voted as the most father-like member ("He looks like he'll protect me from the bad guys", "He probably won't get mad at me even if I get 0 marks for a test" etc.).

    Profile

    * Name: Koki Tanaka
    * Height: 171cm
    * Weight: 54kg
    * Birthdate: November 5, 1985
    * Birthplace: Chiba, Japan
    * Blood type: B
    * Height: 170cm
    * Weight: 55kg
    * Star Sign: Scorpio

    Dramas

    * Tenshi ga Kieta Machi
    * Never Land
    * Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo ~Kyūketsuki Densetsu Satsujin Jiken (2005)
    * Takusan no Ai wo Arigatō (2006)
    * Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (2006)
    * My*Boss My*hero (2006)
    * Byakkotai (2007)

    Trivia

    * He writes his rap lyrics under the penname "Joker."
    * His style is hip-hop, and he likes to portray a cuddly personality that is at odds with his image.
    * He starred in My*Boss My*hero alongside Tomoya Nagase from TOKIO, also under Johnny's Entertainment.
    * He starred in Tatta Hitotsu no Koi alongside KAT-TUN'S K, Kamenashi.

    Tatsuya Ueda



    Biography

    Tatsuya Ueda is the U of KAT-TUN, and as the official leader of the group until he stepped down shortly after it's formation. He tends to change his image a lot.

    It is rumored among his fans that it is highly possible that Ueda could be the mysterious "SPIN" who has written countless KAT-TUN songs such as Le Ciel and GOLD, because he is learning French as well as English, and therefore could well have written the French lyrics in Le Ciel. However, no other concrete evidence has surfaced to support this rumor.

    He is most famous for his solo performance Love in Snow as well as his piano and guitar skills, among KAT-TUN fans. So far, he is the only member of KAT-TUN who hasn't starred in a drama yet. Recently he is doing kintore (muscle training) for boxing which seems to be influence of Dream Boys. He was voted No. 1 for "Who is the most suspicious?" ("KAT-TUN wo Abake"), because he always seems to be in his own world.

    Profile

    * Name: Tatsuya Ueda
    * Nicknames: Tat-chan, Uebo-hime (Princess Uebo)
    * Date of birth: October 4, 1983
    * Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
    * Height: 171cm
    * Weight: 52kg
    * Blood type: B
    * Talents: Basketball, guitar, piano, speaks English and French
    * Hobbies: Basketball, shopping, guitar
    * Favorite Colour: Black and red
    * Favorite Season: Winter
    * Favorite Flower: Rose
    * Favorite Part of Body: Hands
    * Favorite Animal: Dolphin
    * Favorite Food: Spaghetti, Steak, Sashimi, Caesar's salad
    * Favorite Things to Do: Read comics in the bathtub, play basketball & guitar
    * Favorite School Subject: History
    * Favorite Word: "Effort"
    * Favorite Phrase: "Will you marry me?"
    * Favorite Johnny's Senpais: Domoto Tsuyoshi & Tsubasa Imai
    * Ideal Type of Girl: Older, joyful, can cook and clean, is outgoing and has a pretty smile

    Trivia

    * As a child, he witnessed a man being killed.
    * He went to an all-boy's school.
    * He joined the Johnny's because he admired Tsubasa Imai so much.
    * He is a sensitive person, and is easily hurt by what others say.
    * Band-mate Jin Akanishi who joined Johnny's 6 months after Ueda thought at first that Ueda was a senpai of the same level as Hideaki Takizawa.
    * He was once talent-scouted by another talent agency.
    * Band-mate Kazuya Kamenashi befriended him when they formed KAT-TUN and always looks out for him.
    * Ryo Nishikido from NEWS/Kanjani8 is sometimes cruel to Ueda. After Kazuya Kamenashi asked Ryo not to question Ueda about his ambitions, telling him that Ueda gets upset that he isn't sure about it, Ryo publicly questioned him again. Then, early this year, Ryo announced that he hates Ueda most of all the Johnny's. However, it has come to light that this rivalry was actually started by Shōnen Club, a Johnny's Entertainment variety show. Despite the fact that the rivalry was mostly scripted, Ryo (famed for his cutting remarks) has admitted that he might have taken the incident too far by not thinking before speaking.
    * He learned to play the piano as a child, but now prefers the guitar.
    * He speaks/is learning both English and French (the same as his idol, Gackt).
    * He used to want to be a teacher, but decided against it after realising that he might be assigned to an all-girls school (he says he would be too nervous).
    * His current long-term ambition is to direct classical music, while at present he has a share in creating KAT-TUN's music.
    * He wants to name his future daughter "Elizabeth", but because Japanese people would find it difficult to pronounce, he'd shorten it to "Eri/Eli".
    * On the basketball team in school, he says he was very good.
    * He sometimes wears blue contact lenses.
    * He is most famous for his song "Love in Snow" sung during KAT-TUN's Kaizokuban concert.

    Yuichi Nakamaru



    Biography

    Yuichi Nakamaru is the N of KAT-TUN, and the oldest member. He is known for his good sense of humour, and is the peace-maker of the group (the other members stated that talking to him calms them down). He was also voted "the most loved idiot of KAT-TUN", and didn't seem to mind (everyone voted for him, though someone gave up their vote).

    With Koki Tanaka, they make up a comedic unit, TaNaka (Tanaka; Nakamaru).

    Nakamaru's trademark skill is his beatboxing, which is incorporated into many of KAT-TUN's songs. It seems that he has been learning this skill for many years and he spends much of his free time practicing. His ability to beatbox has made him stand out recently, earning him more fans and popularity.

    To add to his growing popularity, he has recently begun writing songs for KAT-TUN (such as "Understandable"), incorporating his beatboxing whenever possible.

    Profile

    * Name: Yuichi Nakamaru
    * Nickname: Yu, Yuchi, Maru
    * Height: 176cm
    * Weight: 54kg
    * Birthdate: September 4, 1983
    * Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
    * Blood type: O

    Dramas

    * Kindaichi Shōnen no Jikenbo (2005)

    info credit to Dramawiki
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 03-20-07 at 02:18 AM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Although I am not a Kattun fan, but I applaud your effort in making this thread. I am sure I will still hang around here since its afterall a JE group and I do think Kamen is not bad. actually Kokie too for that matter.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    Although I am not a Kattun fan, but I applaud your effort in making this thread. I am sure I will still hang around here since its afterall a JE group and I do think Kamen is not bad. actually Kokie too for that matter.
    Thanx. I've only just recently discovered them actually, but am really enjoying the ride. (Was really sad to find out that Jin-jin is taking time off) Enjoyed reading your JE thread - just thought they deserved a thread of their own. Hope to see you here often!!

  5. #5

    Default

    Sharing ....AKAME!!
















  6. #6

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    I am glad you enjoy the JE thread...feel free to pop over and drop in there as well. There is also a Yamashita thread and a Arashi thread here fyi in case you are not aware..just curious, how did you come to take a liking to Kattun? and who's your favourite?
    For IT idiots like myself, really think its great there are people like you around to put up caps, pictures other details whatsoever...

    btw, that shot of Kame and and Jin in glasses remind me so much of a similar photo spread Pi had in popolo laste last year....

    I think they deserve a thread too just that I am not really a fan enough to start one for them.


    btw, did you see Kame's new drama "my only love'...??
    I find that show so painful to watch and the female lead is pretty with small pouty lips but her character really irriates me..so childish. Actually, their love story is really not much of a love story to begin with...but Kame was really convincing in his role...I truly believe that he is that poor and from that kind of a background but he smoked way too much in that drama.

    Kame is so convincing as a smoker..he was so cool smoking and so comfortable doing it that I really believed that he must be a smoker too in real life. Actually, I heard he was but gave up. By comparison, when I see Pi smoking in dramas, he actually looks clumsy with the cigarettes that I can believe that he is not a smoker in real life but who knows?
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-20-07 at 03:50 AM.

  8. #8

    Default

    strawberry:

    I'm slowly being intiated into the j-scene these past two months. before (and still ongoing) i was busy w/ the k-wave. but after so many tearful dramas (really there's only so many one can take) i wanted something different. a few buddies recommended j-doramas - so i figured why not. picking at random i ended up w/ Gokusen II. TOTALLY mesmerized by Jin within the first 2 episodes (who could resist that allure??) but somewhere between the first and last i was captivated by the sincereity of Kame's performance. Leading me very naturally to the discovery of KAT-TUN.

    All I can say is that its been really fun getting to know these guys and their fans. Right now i'm learning about other JE groups and stars. (will be in your thread often i'm sure, hope you don't mind sharing lots of info about them!)

    as to my favorite -- that's both easy and hard to answer. i must admit to a soft spot for Jin - its impossible not to adore him when he's such an attention-seeker and crowd-pleaser. (also those sexy lips are definitely a bonus! ) but each one is very individualistic, bringing something unique to the band, so i would say I love them all equally but adding 1% extra to Jin

    yup saw "My only love" -- a terribly slow paced drama with an unfortunate tendency to fall into cliches, but like you said Kame was truly convincing. i think i like him more as an actor then singer. he's the perfect blend of coolness and vulnerability. however the plot drove me insane. how many times must they break up for some ridiculous reasons only to make up the next day?
    hate to admit this, but Kame is really hot when he smokes.... ugh... i'll go bonk myself now!

    heh heh i love posting pics, it drive me nuts when threads have only words in them. {if you want any pics in the JE thread let me know and i'll do my best to post k}

  9. #9
    Senior Member beansprouts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Island of Thieves
    Posts
    2,284

    Default

    ^The rest of the JE related threads probably drives you nuts then, since we only post the occasional pictures here and there.

    I'm not a fan of KT.... just popping over to say hi and a little thoughts.

    Kame was on The Shonen Club Premium last Sunday, only reason I watched was cause Subaru (K8) was the VTR guest for Kame. For somebody who just debuted last year, and was mostly unknown in the early Johnny Juniors years when folks like Takizawa, Tsubasa, Arashi and Kansai Juniors were thriving, Kame has come a long way to be one of the top younger JE artists. I am still a little surprise that TSCP invited Kame as guest though, he's still a bit too young to be on it given that the previous guests were all quite seasoned and has a long history in JE.

    The only Kame drama I ever watched was Nobuta wo Produce, I was besotted with Pi but barely pay any attention to Kame. I guess I just never find him to be particularly appealing, physically or otherwise.

  10. #10

    Default

    beansprouts

    thanx for visiting!! *sadly i don't think spcnet got a large j-fanbase yet...*

    Honestly I wasn't too crazy about Kame's appearance when I first saw him, but there is a certain charm that eventually got to me. I don't know - call it chemistry if you will but now I really enjoy seeing him.

    Will be tackling Nobuta wo Produce next. (Pi is really cute, can't wait to see him and Kame!!) did you like the drama? I've heard pretty good reviews on it...

    heh heh, seems like it will be my job to spice up the threads w/ pics then.

    NE-ways glad you stopped by - do come back to share any news!

  11. #11

    Default

    Fans Running into JE idols (mostly JIN, some KAT-TUN, and a few others)

    credit to akanishi-rocks

    #1--by a girl who spotted kt leaving the theatre after Dream Boys show.

    after she described
    Kame--wearing sunglasses, tiny, walks like he's a super star, nice to his fans
    Maru&Koki--didn't see clearly because they went to the car directly
    Ryo--tiny, very handsome

    she said--
    Jin-- very well-shaped body. Difficult to describe him but gives out a very nice feeling. He's got long legs, and not fat at all. He looks far skinnier than in the TV shots. He's got nice soft hair, made me feel like touching it! Jin off the TV screen looks even more beautiful! don't know how to describe, but he's really beautiful!

    #2--by a girl who has seen many JE idols in different occasions (like TV shooting and presscon)

    after she described
    Nagase--manly, very handsome, tall, easy going
    Kimutaku--produces the air which can lure you in, beautiful or handsome that's a question, gentleman behavior, usually expressionless
    Yamapi (in his early years)--very beautiful like a girl, skinny
    Koichi--tiny, skinny, beautiful face, misty eyes
    shounentai sempai (don't know how to spell the name)--manly, real, perfect

    she said--
    Akanishi Jin Difficult to describe, but the whole feeling is very nice and very real. He looks very beautiful when he smiles. His profile gives out a tender feeling which is different from the cold feeling from other JE idols. Very NICE feeling.

    #3--by a girl (kame/kt fan) who went to watch kt/NewS/K8 concerts and the shooting scenes of Kame's drama

    about kt, she said--
    Maru--very kind, manly, sexy, nice body
    Ueda--like a "black whole" on the stage, so she didn't notice him too much~
    Koki--often makes faces, like a little kid, but manly
    Junno--prince, but a bit slow in reaction
    Kame--tiny, dances in luring way, nice to his fans
    Jin--the whole feeling is kakkoiiiiiii

    #4--by a girl who went to see some kt's business show in September 2006. She's lucky enough to see them at the back of the stage.

    about Akanishi Jin, she said--
    surprisingly, he doesn't look as white as on the stage. Indeed, he has tanned skin.
    very well shaped body
    his eyes are actually not very big not round either, but a bit narrow with the end slightly upwards, like fox's eyes. Without makeup, his eyes give out a very luring feeling, while with makeup, that feeling is less strong.
    he gives out a quite melancholy feeling, which makes me feel distant from him
    seems like a heavy hurden is on his shoulder. He's very quiet.
    kakkoii, not girly at all
    he has beautiful hands, long slim fingers, without much texture on them, and can't even see any big joints
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 03-21-07 at 10:07 PM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    Fans Running into JE idols (mostly JIN, some KAT-TUN, and a few others)

    credit to akanishi-rocks

    #1--by a girl who spotted kt leaving the theatre after Dream Boys show.

    after she described
    Kame--wearing sunglasses, tiny, walks like he's a super star, nice to his fans
    Maru&Koki--didn't see clearly because they went to the car directly
    Ryo--tiny, very handsome

    she said--
    Jin-- very well-shaped body. Difficult to describe him but gives out a very nice feeling. He's got long legs, and not fat at all. He looks far skinnier than in the TV shots. He's got nice soft hair, made me feel like touching it! Jin off the TV screen looks even more beautiful! don't know how to describe, but he's really beautiful!

    #2--by a girl who has seen many JE idols in different occasions (like TV shooting and presscon)

    after she described
    Nagase--manly, very handsome, tall, easy going
    Kimutaku--produces the air which can lure you in, beautiful or handsome that's a question, gentleman behavior, usually expressionless
    Yamapi (in his early years)--very beautiful like a girl, skinny
    Koichi--tiny, skinny, beautiful face, misty eyes
    shounentai sempai (don't know how to spell the name)--manly, real, perfect

    she said--
    Akanishi Jin Difficult to describe, but the whole feeling is very nice and very real. He looks very beautiful when he smiles. His profile gives out a tender feeling which is different from the cold feeling from other JE idols. Very NICE feeling.

    #3--by a girl (kame/kt fan) who went to watch kt/NewS/K8 concerts and the shooting scenes of Kame's drama

    about kt, she said--
    Maru--very kind, manly, sexy, nice body
    Ueda--like a "black whole" on the stage, so she didn't notice him too much~
    Koki--often makes faces, like a little kid, but manly
    Junno--prince, but a bit slow in reaction
    Kame--tiny, dances in luring way, nice to his fans
    Jin--the whole feeling is kakkoiiiiiii

    #4--by a girl who went to see some kt's business show in September 2006. She's lucky enough to see them at the back of the stage.

    about Akanishi Jin, she said--
    surprisingly, he doesn't look as white as on the stage. Indeed, he has tanned skin.
    very well shaped body
    his eyes are actually not very big not round either, but a bit narrow with the end slightly upwards, like fox's eyes. Without makeup, his eyes give out a very luring feeling, while with makeup, that feeling is less strong.
    he gives out a quite melancholy feeling, which makes me feel distant from him
    seems like a heavy hurden is on his shoulder. He's very quiet.
    kakkoii, not girly at all
    he has beautiful hands, long slim fingers, without much texture on them, and can't even see any big joints
    That's pretty interesting. thks. Do post more on the JE guys, esp on Pi and Arashi, if possible.

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts
    ^The rest of the JE related threads probably drives you nuts then, since we only post the occasional pictures here and there.

    I'm not a fan of KT.... just popping over to say hi and a little thoughts.

    Kame was on The Shonen Club Premium last Sunday, only reason I watched was cause Subaru (K8) was the VTR guest for Kame. For somebody who just debuted last year, and was mostly unknown in the early Johnny Juniors years when folks like Takizawa, Tsubasa, Arashi and Kansai Juniors were thriving, Kame has come a long way to be one of the top younger JE artists. I am still a little surprise that TSCP invited Kame as guest though, he's still a bit too young to be on it given that the previous guests were all quite seasoned and has a long history in JE.

    The only Kame drama I ever watched was Nobuta wo Produce, I was besotted with Pi but barely pay any attention to Kame. I guess I just never find him to be particularly appealing, physically or otherwise.
    I watch SCP too on Kamen because my sister has never seen a proper interview of Kamen before and he belongs on her list of approved guys from JE. I was bored becasue I have no idea what Kame was saying at all. Its funny how Kame was all formally dressed up in contrast to Pi who appeared in a more casual getup earlier. We were impressed with Nagase's guitar back up too on Kame's solo and Kattun's new song the peak was pretty exciting. Kame looked better when he grew up.

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    beansprouts

    thanx for visiting!! *sadly i don't think spcnet got a large j-fanbase yet...*

    Honestly I wasn't too crazy about Kame's appearance when I first saw him, but there is a certain charm that eventually got to me. I don't know - call it chemistry if you will but now I really enjoy seeing him.

    Will be tackling Nobuta wo Produce next. (Pi is really cute, can't wait to see him and Kame!!) did you like the drama? I've heard pretty good reviews on it...

    heh heh, seems like it will be my job to spice up the threads w/ pics then.

    NE-ways glad you stopped by - do come back to share any news!
    I paid more attention to Kame in Nobuta than Pi initially since he was the lead but eventually I became a bigger Pi fan though I do like Shuji. I also eventually found Akira very adorable.

    Personally, I find that Kame comes alive in live staged singing performances, esp those that involve some dancing. He has very good performance charisma. Though Kamen is a competent actor based on what I have seen, I prefer seeing Pi in dramas because I think I have a soft spot for him.
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-22-07 at 11:00 AM.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    strawberry:

    I'm slowly being intiated into the j-scene these past two months. before (and still ongoing) i was busy w/ the k-wave. but after so many tearful dramas (really there's only so many one can take) i wanted something different. a few buddies recommended j-doramas - so i figured why not. picking at random i ended up w/ Gokusen II. TOTALLY mesmerized by Jin within the first 2 episodes (who could resist that allure??) but somewhere between the first and last i was captivated by the sincereity of Kame's performance. Leading me very naturally to the discovery of KAT-TUN.

    All I can say is that its been really fun getting to know these guys and their fans. Right now i'm learning about other JE groups and stars. (will be in your thread often i'm sure, hope you don't mind sharing lots of info about them!)

    as to my favorite -- that's both easy and hard to answer. i must admit to a soft spot for Jin - its impossible not to adore him when he's such an attention-seeker and crowd-pleaser. (also those sexy lips are definitely a bonus! ) but each one is very individualistic, bringing something unique to the band, so i would say I love them all equally but adding 1% extra to Jin

    yup saw "My only love" -- a terribly slow paced drama with an unfortunate tendency to fall into cliches, but like you said Kame was truly convincing. i think i like him more as an actor then singer. he's the perfect blend of coolness and vulnerability. however the plot drove me insane. how many times must they break up for some ridiculous reasons only to make up the next day?
    hate to admit this, but Kame is really hot when he smokes.... ugh... i'll go bonk myself now!

    heh heh i love posting pics, it drive me nuts when threads have only words in them. {if you want any pics in the JE thread let me know and i'll do my best to post k}

    Thanks for your reply. I know Jin's fanbase is big and many find him sexy but personally I find that he's more baka than anything else, no offense. What I mean is that i don't find Jin as cool as most what he appears to look...he's not intimidaing at all. I also prefer Kamen's character in Gokusen 2 though he was terribly pale and thin in the first episode.

    I know. I agreed that Kame looked good smoking and that's a terrible thing to compliment. About My only love, my comments stay the same that its a pretty meaningless love story but i adore Kame's younger brother in the show, such a likeable sensible kid. That whale was so well-done man.

    Thanks for offering to jazz up the threads with pictures! Could be about time too to add more colour to the threads. and I'll be most happy to share more info about the JE guys with you.

  16. #16

    Default

    strawberry:

    heh heh - actually it is Jin's baka-ness that attracts me (and i believe many of his fans) this adorable persona is too charming to resist. but i'm not a die-hard fan --- yet! really disappointed about some fan-girls reaction to Jin's hiatus - declaring they refuse to support Kat-tun and some even flying to L.A. to track Jin down. C'mon - grow up and seriously no one likes stalkers. *shudders*

    i did love Kame in Gokusen. can't really pinpoint the reason, but i think it has a lot to do with his charismatic personality. it just comes off him in waves - esp performances. i've been listening to kizuna obsessively for the last 4 days!

    (right now i'm looking over on all the JE news etc, will pop over to the other thread and share if i come across anything interesting.)

    ............argh... where are all the KAT-TUN fans??? getting lonely in here..

  17. #17

    Default

    ok since i've already dedicated some pics to AKAME - here are some Junnosuke pics!! (like a fan once said - Junno looks really prince-like )












    luv this pic!!

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by septembermoon16
    strawberry:

    heh heh - actually it is Jin's baka-ness that attracts me (and i believe many of his fans) this adorable persona is too charming to resist. but i'm not a die-hard fan --- yet! really disappointed about some fan-girls reaction to Jin's hiatus - declaring they refuse to support Kat-tun and some even flying to L.A. to track Jin down. C'mon - grow up and seriously no one likes stalkers. *shudders*

    i did love Kame in Gokusen. can't really pinpoint the reason, but i think it has a lot to do with his charismatic personality. it just comes off him in waves - esp performances. i've been listening to kizuna obsessively for the last 4 days!

    (right now i'm looking over on all the JE news etc, will pop over to the other thread and share if i come across anything interesting.)

    ............argh... where are all the KAT-TUN fans??? getting lonely in here..
    I don't think there were any Kattun fans before you came along so I guess now, if I have any queries pertaining to Kattun, I will post them here.

    Just wondering, do you know what's the reason Jin went on his hiatus? JE seems pretty harsh on Jin..did he do something wrong?

    About Junnosuke, I agree he's prince-like. I know absolutely nothing about him but he seems quiet in Kattun. He reminds me of Jerry Yan a lot but I do think Jerry is better-looking.
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-23-07 at 11:24 PM.

  19. #19

    Default

    strawberry: haha from the looks of this thread - i don't think so either. sigh... its ok glad to have to for company, drop in whenever k? i'll do my best to answer all the questions:

    ahh interesting that you should bring up Jin's hiatus - for the last three days i've been reading many many versions of the story along with loads of rumors -- here are some of them (please note these are NOT conclusive since as yet there has been very little official announcements)

    Official Announcement:
    KAT-TUN's Akanishi Jin has decided to study abroad. In the meantime, all media activities would be stopped. We apologise if this sudden announcement has disturbed the fans and others who are involved.

    Although Akanishi Jin had a strong wish to study overseas since a long time ago, but considering that KAT-TUN is a newly debuted group of less than 1 year, and that it might result in problems for akanishi,the jimushou and fans, it was postponed until now.

    However, we respect Akanishi's strong wish to study abroad while he is still young. Thus we allowed him to take a study break for 6 months. However, the study period might be extended if necessary. Thus, it's unclear when will the media activities for Akanishi be resumed.

    Although the break is for the purpose of education, but we really apologise for bringing troubles with regards to this personal issue.

    From now on, KAT-TUN would continue with activities as 5 people. We hope the fans would understand and continue their support.

    In addition, we hope to gain understanding that the destination of the school and the details of the trip would not be revealed so that Akanishi can concentrate on his studies.

    Rumors: Jin in the U.S. - photos and speculations

    This post doesn't offer much new material, it is rather a compilation of what was circulating the net so far in terms of pictures and rumours. There may of course be mistakes since this is just my take on things, if you spot one, please feel free to correct me! ^_^

    Let's start out with two of the last official pictures of Jin posted in Duet 2006/12



    The first picture to appear was the following one:



    It was posted by the girl in the middle who said she met Jin through her boyfriend (on the left). Her boyfriend was an exchange student and good friends with Shirota Yű, who in turn is good friends with Jin and YamaPi. What lends credibility to her post is that she already started posting pics, taken in Japan, with Jin and the Pikachu guy in them before Jin's hiatus was even announced.
    The Pikachu pictures were taken in New York, where the girl's boyfriend was studying.



    This picture appeared on 2chan as proof that Jin was in the U.S. with Shirota Yű. While that might be true, the picture proves or disproves nothing really and is just included here for completeness' sake.





    The next picture to appear was the above one. It shows Jin on a party in L.A. The other Asian guy is the one who was in the Pikachu costume, back in New York. Please take a good look at both their clothes.







    More Rumors:

    According to newest rumours, Ueda told a friend of his that Akanishi Jin didn't leave of his own free will, but was made to quit by Shônentai's Higashiyama. There have been rumours before of Jin having several clashes with Higashiyama who didn't like Jin's attitude, and it is certainly true that Higashiyama has a lot of say inside JE.

    Other than that, it has been quiet around Jin lately. Supposedly, he has a new girlfriend who is half Japanese, half Canadian, and it has been rumoured that he thinks about going to Canada, too.

    Will Akanishi return in August and resume activities? There also has been worry that he has turned gay.


    Lately, there have been no stories around Akanishi Jin who is currently on hiatus. Again and again there have been rumours that he has returned to Japan, but it appears he only visited Japan once at the end of last year, returning to America after one day.

    Since Akanishi didn't specify when exactly he will come back, from the beginning of his hiatus there have been rumours that he has in fact been fired. KAT-TUN has also been appearing only with five members a lot lately, so that Akanishi's presence has started to fade. But now there has been a new rumour regarding his return.

    "His friends have leaked that Akanishi's return this year in August or September probably won't only been temporary, and Akanishi himself said he'd probably return to KAT-TUN." said one reporter.

    It is certainly true that Akanishi fills an important position in KAT-TUN, sharing the popularity with Kamenashi Kazuya.

    According to another reporter: "Kamenashi's voice in the solo parts during the year end concert practically rivaled that of tone-deaf Nakai. Akanishi's parts were sung by another members, but that also sounded awful. It is safe to say that, like Akanishi himself said on TV, he is the best singer among KAT-TUN, and KAT-TUN's level rises and falls with his presence."

    It took KAT-TUN five long years to debut. Then the hiatus directly after the debut. The fans are also hoping for Akanishi's quick return. But now there's even a new concern about Akanishi.

    "In the U.S., Akanishi is staying at a male friend's place who is a DJ. But this friend is gay, so there have been worries that Akanishi might also become gay."

    According to other reports, Akanishi has been spending a lot of time with other gay men.

    Speculation Jin's hiatus:

    1) he wants to go abroad to study (he talked about this in magazines too)
    2) there are difficulties with the group, especially Kamenashi, maybe he will continue with solo projects much like NewS
    3) his bad health. He needs to recuperate (at first i thought this was pretty reasonable since he didn't look pretty tired and worn-out in those final few months, but w/ all those party-pics this one holds little value)
    4) there has been some sort of scandal that needs to be covered up (many pointed to the scandals of Jin's many g/f - i believe it was said that JE's are not allowed to have g/fs??)
    5) he wants to quit KAT-TUN and either make it on his own or quit completely
    6) JE wants to break up KAT-TUN and making Jin quit is the first step

    ((As a fan of Jin and KAT-TUN I would prefer to believe the story given that he is studying abroad and will come back. The end of this month marks the proposed time inwhich Jin is to be gone. Many of the rumors are truly far-fetched, but pictures unforunately don't lie - and do carry some grain of truth.
    I think at this moment the only thing any fan can do is wait and see what happens in the upcoming month. Since there has been no OFFICIAL statement either way - I'll say its 50/50 for now))


    hope these helped!

    ----------------------------------- funny you should mention Jerry Yan - i used to be a huge F4 fan, and still is a strong supporter of Vic Zhou. However, maybe my taste have changed, but i find Junno much more appealing than Jerry (note: i feelings on jerry have become extremely bias after the HORROR of Meteor Garden II, inwhich i felt MANY homicidal urges)

    info taken from Hadaka no Johnny's Forum
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 03-24-07 at 03:19 AM.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    6,254

    Default

    Thanks SM16...you provided a really comprehensive post to my questions. Appreciate your efforts btw, where are you from?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •