Thread: XLN's Qinggong

Default XLN's Qinggong

XLN's qinggong was equal to QQR in terms of speed with their race until XLN eventually loses out in stamina. YG at then, was still probably a bit inferior to XLN in lightness kung fu. ZWJ's qinggong was probably the world's number one, surpassing the previous reputed qinggong user WYX solely because his internal energy was far above his. YG's, GLFW's, and GJ's internal energy are probably comparable to ZWJ by the end of ROCH. They prolly had an advantage when it comes to qing gong base too. So by the end of ROCH, do you think XLN's qinggong was still above their's?
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

ZWJ's lightness kungfu isn't even close to WYX's. He was better a long distance running though. In terms of pure speed and agility WYX is really excellent.

Hing gung was Little Dragon Girl's specialty. You take that away from her and her martial arts become kind of ho-hum. I'm willing to believe that in the field of hing gung, at least, she might have been superior even to the Greats.

straightforward, direct running, where internal energy plays a huge part, xln should be more or less equal to the Greats. However in terms of agility, twisting,change of direction, xln should beat the Greats outright, with the exclusion of YG (not cause im a YG fan) because YG *also learnt the ancient tomb lightness kungfu to a extremely high level. in the novel, the "Ancient tomb lightness kungfu" was said to be without equal under heaven. regardless, xln's lightness kungfu should still remain a notch above YG's.

going off topic, i believe the Ancient Tomb lightness kungfu might not necessarily lose out to ling bo wei bu in terms of agility(in fact i think the ancient tomb lightness kungfu is better than DY's ling bo wei bu in terms of agility).

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    ZWJ's lightness kungfu isn't even close to WYX's. He was better a long distance running though. In terms of pure speed and agility WYX is really excellent.
    Hmm I wouldn't come to that conclusion that quickly. ZWJ performed two feats during the Brightness Peak battle - carrying a fat monk and his staff while twisting in the air and landing effortlessly, jumping very high up, twisting and changing directions 4 times, each time going higher, then landing a few zhangs away from the opponent (Kong Xiang) - and it was written that WYX couldn't believe such qinggong existed.

We had this sort of discussion before. I believe there are two kinds of qinggong. One is long distance running or qinggong in open space. The other is qinggong in a more contained area, such as a room. The Greats and ZWJ excelled in the 1st one. Xiao Feng was also very good at that. Masters of the 2nd kind are:

- Duan Yu, although he was also good for long distance running, but XF would win in a short sprint

- WYX: when they tried to rescue ZZR from ZM, it was written that in a room, his qinggong would be the best, not even ZWJ could get close.

- XLN: she grew up in the Ancient Tomb with lots of small rooms. The Ancient Tomb qinggong is mostly about movements in a small area.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

how's about bat king?

oop. sorry and no wonder. not used to his abbreviations. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    "WYX" = "Bat King"

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Hmm I wouldn't come to that conclusion that quickly. ZWJ performed two feats during the Brightness Peak battle - carrying a fat monk and his staff while twisting in the air and landing effortlessly, jumping very high up, twisting and changing directions 4 times, each time going higher, then landing a few zhangs away from the opponent (Kong Xiang) - and it was written that WYX couldn't believe such qinggong existed.

Yeah and later against ZM when she was threatening to disfigure ZZR's face, WYX performed a feat of pure lightness kungfu that was so fast that ZWJ himself said that it was completely out of his league and that although in power and stamina he could be better because of 9Yang, but in terms of pure speed and agility no one could match WYX.

I thought I already mentioned that I'm referring to pure speed and agility.