Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chut Toi Sheung Kiu (Tony Leung, Kitty Lai)

Two Most Honorable Knights--I like to watch the part where Little Fish, Fa Wuque and Xin Lan go to the country to help Xin Lan's dad and find the real killer of the king of that country. The part where Eugina's mom dies is sad. Another part I like is when Little Fish and Eddie go to the brothel. Afterward Eddie tells his father, "Dad, I can't believe that Little Fish likes older women!" Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Two Most Honorable Knights--I like to watch the part where Little Fish, Fa Wuque and Xin Lan go to the country to help Xin Lan's dad and find the real killer of the king of that country. The part where Eugina's mom dies is sad. Another part I like is when Little Fish and Eddie go to the brothel. Afterward Eddie tells his father, "Dad, I can't believe that Little Fish likes older women!" Hilarious.
    Me too, I like when they were solving who killed the king. The part where the king's spirit supposedly appear at the temple was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Leung Kit Wah was also in The Return of Luk Siu Fung as the wife of Autin Wai's character.
    ah Ok, I think I know who it is then, Thanks. She made a cute couple there with Austin Wai =)

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    Me too, I like when they were solving who killed the king. The part where the king's spirit supposedly appear at the temple was funny.
    That was an interesting point as you could see the HWQ's real personality come out. He was all refined and repressed at home but he had a lot of fun with Little Fish. And it was funny to see the comedian Wu Man Tat play a serious character, reminds of Gu Fung in "The Final Combat".
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Slight Off Topic, but here is the link to the telemovie "Fire on Ice" that I was telling Ian Liew about that stars Eddie Kwan, Vivian Chow and Lau Sau Ping. Eddie fans should definitely watch it, though it is tragic.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzgxOD...html?f=2269709
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

wow thanks for the link. I've always like lau sau ping after the jade fox but I don't think she was really given any big roles after. I know some ppl said she cannot act.