Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Felix Wong

I love Felix. He was one of the most popular stars back in the 80's. My favorite Felix role is Legend of Condor Heroes. He's so funny there. Many like Felix as a villain too, but I don't think he has the villain look. I think Michael and Kent are better at villains than Felix. Felix totally have the heroic look.

If you want to read more on this talented actor, visit my fansite, TVB Today.

Felix is one of the few TVB actors/actresses who I like. He's just so good in LOCH 83. Although I hated LOCH 83, I really liked Felix's portrayl of GJ. It was just so good. to him.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

I love him!!! He's one of my favorite actors. Loved him ever since 2nd grade. Yea that's a long time considering I'm in 9th.
    Alec and Ruby Fan Forever!!!

Does anyone know any website for this actor? Besides Felix Wong Yat Wah's Ancient Series Homepage. That is like the only one that comes up now when I type his name? He use to have more sites, but I lost them. Does anyone know what happened?

Also can anyone recommend me more 80's websites of actors, actresses, and series? But only English sites please because I don't know Chinese. I'm surprised that Miu fans don't have any English websites except for MiuYung Forever.

Also for actresses, are there any websites for celebrities like Sheren Tang, Kitty Lai, Shallin Tse, Jamie Chik, Mimi Kung, Margie Tsang. I found some, but they are mostly down. Are there any good sites out there to recommend?

Also, Salute to the 80's seems to be down as well.

Thanks for your help!

lol i'm in gr 12 n i've loved felix ever since grade 2 or earlier too! i just recently watched 3 of his old series. hes just amazing from innocent to villians...from mr nice guy to one tough dude...he can do it all!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Default tvbtoday

I agree with you. Felix the best actor of the 80's. He totally has that heroic look. Even though he is very good in the villian role, I still like all the series that he' s the hero. He so good in acting that I don't even watch the modern actors now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Felix View Post
    I agree with you. Felix the best actor of the 80's. He totally has that heroic look. Even though he is very good in the villian role, I still like all the series that he' s the hero. He so good in acting that I don't even watch the modern actors now.
    Hehehhe,
    I also think that Felix is the best actor of the 80's. His acting is almost flawless in all his series, even though I don't like some of his characters and too much unnecessary tragic endings.

Is any fan here have any news regarding Felix? I just want to know what is going on with him. I know that he is currently shooting a gangster movie called Brothers along with Michael Miu, Andy Lau, and Kent Tong.

Quote Originally Posted by Trien Chieu View Post
    Hehehhe,
    I also think that Felix is the best actor of the 80's. His acting is almost flawless in all his series, even though I don't like some of his characters and too much unnecessary tragic endings.

Is any fan here have any news regarding Felix? I just want to know what is going on with him. I know that he is currently shooting a gangster movie called Brothers along with Michael Miu, Andy Lau, and Kent Tong.
    Really? Felix is shooting another movie? And with Miu, Andy, and Kent. That sounds like fun. Four tigers! Can't wait to watch it. Do you have any idea what it is about?

I liked him too cause of his fabalus acting.

i love felix, i first saw him in LOCH 82;; like couple years ago when i was 13. [i know i watch very ecletic genre's] fellll in Love with his series. i know why my mom liked him back in the day. haha (: he's a good actor, like his expressions & stuff.
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

anybody know where i can watch felix wong tv series?
    i want to watch brother under skin and wild bunch again.
    he is the greatest actor, the best from 5 tigers of TVB

Quote Originally Posted by mandyt88 View Post
    anybody know where i can watch felix wong tv series?
    i want to watch brother under skin and wild bunch again.
    he is the greatest actor, the best from 5 tigers of TVB

oooh i saw the wild bunch, one of my favs <3 with felix
    Always in search of great historical/costume dramas.
    Find me on MyDramaList ^_^

The Wild Bunch DVD is already being released. This drama is cool!!!
    Nice to meet you all! Welcome to join in for any discussion!

i heard a lot of him since i was small. but i´ve just seen him in Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils and i thought how silly i used to be by not watching his series.i´ve already known that he was excellent as GJ but KF was great, too.it´s a pity that he retired...
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

does Felix have some ancient series back in 90´s?
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Default WATCH HIS SERIAL HERE: LINKs

Hi Felix Fans,
    I have always been Felix fan since I was a little kid. My whole family like him, and like many of you I dont really care how old he gets, but he has always been my all time fav. actor! His acting is so admirable and amazing. I guess I dont have to say much b.c most of us or a lot of us have the same respect and admiration for this veteran actor, Felix Actor. Anyway, BELOW ARE THE LINKS THAT YOU MAY WATCH ALL/MOST OF HIS SERIAL/MOVIES.You don't need to register for an account or anything.Check them out all as you scroll down..I'll post more links!

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%FCS%C8%D5%C8A (with many serials that you can choose to watch)

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%B...D%BA%C9+%B3%C2
    ( Justic Pao which Felix Wong starred in 1995)

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%A...%BC%AF%C8%AB+1 (Silver Tycoon)

http://so.tudou.com/isearch.do?kw=%F...y=album&page=1 (Asian Heroes?SArs
    Enjoy
    Last edited by UnforgottenEricaChoi; 11-01-08 at 04:15 PM.
    Actors that I like: Felix Wong, Louis Koo, Aaron Kwok Chow Cher Meng, Jimmy Lin , Hawick Lau

All time favorite actresses: Noel Leung Siu Bing, Erica Choi,Fiona Leung, &Florence Tan

Default Felix new movie?

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgur...%3D90%26um%3D1

The movie is called Vengence (2009).
    I don't think Felix is the main lead but hopefully he play one of the major roles.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    does Felix have some ancient series back in 90´s?
    yeah quiet a few...the only one i could remember is Justice Pao 1 &2 and Tian long ba bu

Thought I would bring this thread back up since Felix has an upcoming TVB serie which is amazing! So glad he decided to come back and film a serie, espically being able to cooperate with Michael Miu. There is no doubt that Felix is a very talented artist so I am looking forward to Interpol (is that still the title?)
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

I check the web and found that Felix is in the movie "GLORY DAYS".
    Did any seen this movie?? If so, how big is Felix's role? Is he the main lead?
    http://mywuxia.com/glory-days-finished-filming
    http://www.hkcinemagic.com/en/movie.asp?id=11636
    Thanks in advance.