Thread: Xian Tian Gong

Default Xian Tian Gong

Hey, can you people give me more info on Xian Tian Gong or directly meaning with english is First Sky Gong? It's obviously an internal kung fu. It's suppose to be very strong as South Monk later proved it. And East Evil said that the 4 greats all lost to Xian Tian Gong. However, I don't seem to be able to find much info about it. You guys know anything else?

We know that it is the creation of WCY.

We know that it contains internal energy cultivation, capable of vast energy output when needed.

We also know that combined with Yi yang finger, it is the perfect counter of Ha Mo Gong.

That is about all that we know about this martial arts, i'm afraid.

Han Solo

We also know that you can't practice it if you keep thinking about women: ZBT explained to GJ about what stopped him from learning WCY's top skills, HR explained to Ying Gu about why South Emperor couldn't be close to her.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    We also know that you can't practice it if you keep thinking about women: ZBT explained to GJ about what stopped him from learning WCY's top skills, HR explained to Ying Gu about why South Emperor couldn't be close to her.
    I wonder, instead of thinking about women, what if you think about 'being a woman'? Could DFBB learn it?

Quote Originally Posted by CC
    I wonder, instead of thinking about women, what if you think about 'being a woman'? Could DFBB learn it?
    I think the point was to have all the blood available upstairs for a clear and calm mind.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Does that mean after WCY's death, the person with the highest neigong is Southern Emperor?

Default That it

That was partially what I was asking. According to how they describes South Monk, he seems to have the strongest inner kung fu of the 4 greats after he learned Xian Tian Gong.

Yi Deng really doesn't have any advantages over any of the other Greats other then OYF even with TSG.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    Yi Deng really doesn't have any advantages over any of the other Greats other then OYF even with TSG.
    I think he might have had it at one point, but lost this advantage after basically not training for twenty years. The other Greats worked hard on improving their martial arts in anticipation of a second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament. 1 Deng made no such preparations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    I think he might have had it at one point, but lost this advantage after basically not training for twenty years. The other Greats worked hard on improving their martial arts in anticipation of a second Mt. Hua Sword Tournament. 1 Deng made no such preparations.
    I'm just not certain if he ever neglected his martial arts. After the first Mt. 1 he was at the Great level. By the end of LOCH, they are all still basically equal. At the end of ROCH, he also showned no sign of falling behind.
    "I will punish the evil and protect the weak, superboy is in a winning streak. The sky's peak is what I seek"

Quote Originally Posted by superboy
    I'm just not certain if he ever neglected his martial arts.
    Maybe not completely neglect, but I doubt he trained with the intensity of his three more ambitious counterparts. It was Deun Chi Hing's obssession with his martial arts training that soured his relationship with Ying Goo, so I'm guessing that in the aftermath, he was probably less interested in developing his martial arts.