Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Da Han Tian Zi III - Starring Huang Xiao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Oh my goodness, you girls stayed here all day long or what? I'm the starter of this thread and could not keep up with you girls at all. That's good though. Thank you all for making this thread so lively. This is the first ever thread I started and I was afraid it will die at first, so once again, thank you all.

To Strawberry, the fans who reprimanded Jiao Zhu were from mainland. Some of them are studying abroad too. I'm not quite sure whether he has his own stylist or not, but when he respond to their complaints, he did not say that he has one. He only said that he will try to be more careful in dressing the next time. So far, they complained to him twice and he had said the same thing twice. So I don't know how will he solve the problem. I'm just wishing the best for him.

As of Ma Jing Tao, we all seem to don't quite like him huh? Quite a coincedence.
    it seems that he take his fans' comments seriously but I also think its your credit Chaule, to always seem to understand HXM so well and be like the middle man for us to undertstand him better.

I don't like MJT either. In fact I can't stand most Taiwanese stars apart from maybe Vincent Jiao.

Poor Jiao Zhu ... he must be somewhat hurt by all those protests about his dress sense ... especially if he picked the outfits. Though I agree he doesn't have the best style. Mainland stars tend to be really over the top or inappropriate.

can i ask a question? why do u guys call HXM Jiao Zhu???

Well, Huang Xiao Ming -> Ming Sect from HSDS -> Sect Leader, i.e. Jiao Zhu

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    I don't mind a few spoilers. Does anybody know what DHTZ3 story is about? Thanks ahead.

I like the character of Wei Zhi Fu a lot. DHTZ1 had a few tender moments between Liu Che and Wei Zhi Fu which I found very exciting to watch. I wish that there were more of those scenes or if Liu Che's love for her would be a bit more passionate. Unfortunately, I've heard that Liu Che was very unkind to her in DHTZ2. I wonder if the two of them ever get back into good relationship again at least in DHTZ3?
    If you really are into the good relationship b/t Liu Che and Wei Zi Fu, then I think you'll be disappointed with their relationship in the third part. The third part will involve the troubles b/t the Crown Prince (Wei Zi Fu's son) and Liu Che.

I don't know how much of Han Wu Di's history you know, but according to the history, in his later years Liu Che became very superstitious and had a big misunderstanding with his Crown Prince (caused by Jiang Chong). That guy used the Daoist monk to convince Liu Che that there are people using the black magic (the dolls) to cast spells on him. Liu Che believed in it completely and ordered Jiang Chong to investigate. As a result, many people in the capital city got entangled in the matter and killed (more than 10000 people). Jiang Chong's main target was the Crown Prince, so in the end he claimed that it was the Crown Prince's palace that buried the most amount of dolls. After Liu Che heard the report, he ordered the Prime Minister to arrest the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince resisted and they had a battle right in the middle of the capital city. In the end, the Crown Prince loose and he suicided. Two other daughters of Wei Zi Fu, and Wei Qing's first son also died because of this matter. At this time, Wei Qing already died of old age for quite some time. After Wei Zi Fu heard the news of her son's death, she also suicided. The after math of this matter caused Liu Che to go into deep reflection of his past actions. He secretly reinvestigate the matter and discovered the truth. He severely punished those involved in the harming of the Crown Prince, published the first ever "Self Confession Decree" and apologized to the people. He also builted an altar in memory of his son in the palace.

I don't know how much of the true history will the third part follow. In the first page of this thread, I posted some pictures that showed the part where Liu Che were having conversations with the Daoist Jiang Chong introduced with Jiang Chong (Sun Hai Ying) standing near by. The pictures are: Da Han Tian Zi III 9, 10, & 19. So the third part I think will be quite a sad one.

According to the description of Jiao Zhu, Liu Che in the third part will rarely ever smile. Mostly anger, and in pain. He said that while it was tiresome physically while filming Shen Diao, it was tiresome mentally with Da Han III. Because of the tough continuous filming over the past year, he had became so fatigue that the dialogues that he usually able to memorize by only one glance before filming became quite trouble some to memorize and easily forget. Luckily, after a month of resting, everything has restored back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    it seems that he take his fans' comments seriously but I also think its your credit Chaule, to always seem to understand HXM so well and be like the middle man for us to undertstand him better.
    Yes, everyone can see that he takes his fans' comments seriously.

Thank you strawberry for overpraising me. I actually don't know that much about him. I know too little compare to his mainland fans. I just learn everything from them. I don't know how they found out so many things of him. I think he's quite an open person to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    I don't like MJT either. In fact I can't stand most Taiwanese stars apart from maybe Vincent Jiao.

Poor Jiao Zhu ... he must be somewhat hurt by all those protests about his dress sense ... especially if he picked the outfits. Though I agree he doesn't have the best style. Mainland stars tend to be really over the top or inappropriate.

I think Jiao Zhu must have been hurt too, and I also felt quite sorry for him and uneasiness reading those comments. I thought, if I was uneasy, then it must have been worst for him even if it wasn't him who personally picking those outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by badkarma
    can i ask a question? why do u guys call HXM Jiao Zhu???
    Although Aphraeleiss already answered your question, I still just want to tell you a little of the background story of how the tittle came to be.

Huang Xiao Ming's first fans are from Taiwan. When they created the first website dedicated to him, Taiwan at the time happened to be showing the series Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre starring Alec Su. So they came up with the idea of calling his fan club as Ming Jiao and entitled him with the tittle "Jiao Zhu". They called themselve Ming Jiao Jiao Tu. HXM only discovered that the word Jiao Zhu was refering to him when he read their comments at the website of Jiong Yao when he was filming Huan Zhu III. Eversince, everyone call him either Huang Xiao Ming or Jiao Zhu. Ming Jiao and his tittle as "Jiao Zhu" became officially recognized.

If you really are into the good relationship b/t Liu Che and Wei Zi Fu, then I think you'll be disappointed with their relationship in the third part. The third part will involve the troubles b/t the Crown Prince (Wei Zi Fu's son) and Liu Che.

I don't know how much of Han Wu Di's history you know, but according to the history, in his later years Liu Che became very superstitious and had a big misunderstanding with his Crown Prince (caused by Jiang Chong). That guy used the Daoist monk to convince Liu Che that there are people using the black magic (the dolls) to cast spells on him. Liu Che believed in it completely and ordered Jiang Chong to investigate. As a result, many people in the capital city got entangled in the matter and killed (more than 10000 people). Jiang Chong's main target was the Crown Prince, so in the end he claimed that it was the Crown Prince's palace that buried the most amount of dolls. After Liu Che heard the report, he ordered the Prime Minister to arrest the Crown Prince. The Crown Prince resisted and they had a battle right in the middle of the capital city. In the end, the Crown Prince loose and he suicided. Two other daughters of Wei Zi Fu, and Wei Qing's first son also died because of this matter. At this time, Wei Qing already died of old age for quite some time. After Wei Zi Fu heard the news of her son's death, she also suicided. The after math of this matter caused Liu Che to go into deep reflection of his past actions. He secretly reinvestigate the matter and discovered the truth. He severely punished those involved in the harming of the Crown Prince, published the first ever "Self Confession Decree" and apologized to the people. He also builted an altar in memory of his son in the palace.

I don't know how much of the true history will the third part follow. In the first page of this thread, I posted some pictures that showed the part where Liu Che were having conversations with the Daoist Jiang Chong introduced with Jiang Chong (Sun Hai Ying) standing near by. The pictures are: Da Han Tian Zi III 9, 10, & 19. So the third part I think will be quite a sad one.

According to the description of Jiao Zhu, Liu Che in the third part will rarely ever smile. Mostly anger, and in pain. He said that while it was tiresome physically while filming Shen Diao, it was tiresome mentally with Da Han III. Because of the tough continuous filming over the past year, he had became so fatigue that the dialogues that he usually able to memorize by only one glance before filming became quite trouble some to memorize and easily forget. Luckily, after a month of resting, everything has restored back to normal.
    Thank you, Chaule, for the story brief. It's very nice of you to take time to post these info. I enjoyed reading them. It's amazing of how much you know about things surrounded HXM.

Although Aphraeleiss already answered your question, I still just want to tell you a little of the background story of how the tittle came to be.

Huang Xiao Ming's first fans are from Taiwan. When they created the first website dedicated to him, Taiwan at the time happened to be showing the series Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre starring Alec Su. So they came up with the idea of calling his fan club as Ming Jiao and entitled him with the tittle "Jiao Zhu". They called themselve Ming Jiao Jiao Tu. HXM only discovered that the word Jiao Zhu was refering to him when he read their comments at the website of Jiong Yao when he was filming Huan Zhu III. Eversince, everyone call him either Huang Xiao Ming or Jiao Zhu. Ming Jiao and his tittle as "Jiao Zhu" became officially recognized.
    Oh, one more thing. On the first page of this thread, there are two pictures where Jiao Zhu displayed the Ming Jiao's hand signature he created himself while filming Long Piao. The pictures are Da Han Tian Zi III - Filming Set (Heng Dian World Studios) 03 & 04.

Quote Originally Posted by uchikake
    Thank you, Chaule, for the story brief. It's very nice of you to take time to post these info. I enjoyed reading them. It's amazing of how much you know about things surrounded HXM.
    You're welcome. I enjoyed writing them too.

Default Da Han III preview available.

Da Han III preview is already available. You can come to this website and download. It's in Real movie format. The file is 29MB. Enjoy.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://210.51.165.79/images/forum/11272141987404306485.jpg')
    Last edited by chaule; 09-25-05 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    I found out that an actor named Hou Yong will be playing Wei Qing. I hope he doesn't disappoint 'cause Wei Qing was one of my favorite characters in the past two installments.

So here's the main cast that we know of:

Huang Xiao Ming as Liu Che (Han Wu Di)
    Sun Hai Ying as Jiang Chong
    Ru Ping as Wei Zi Fu
    Wu Qian Qian as Wang Tai Hou (Liu Che's mother)
    Hou Yong as Wei Qing
    Li Fei as Qiu Chan
    Ady An Yi Xuan as Qiu Chan and Huo Qu Bing's daughter Huo Qi Lian
    Lady Zhuge, I just found out through the preview that it wasn't Hou Yong playing Wei Qing, it's still Dong Yong. It was a pleasant surprise. I guess it's a pleasant surprise for all of us.

Lady Zhuge, I just found out through the preview that it wasn't Hou Yong playing Wei Qing, it's still Dong Yong. It was a pleasant surprise. I guess it's a pleasant surprise for all of us.
    Dong Yong is still playing Wei Qing?!? YAY!!!

Thanks for the update.

*waves white flag*
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-25-05 at 04:36 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Another correction on my part. Hou Yong, not Sun Hai Ying, is playing the traitor Jiang Chong. Sun Hai Ying is also playing a baddie, but I'm not sure who his character is exactly. Is he yet another one of Liu Che's uncles or an advisor?
    No, no, you're mistaken. It is Sun Hai Ying that play Jiang Chong. Hou Yong wasn't in here at all. Have you seen the preview I posted earlier? It was clearly that Sun Hai Ying is Jiang Chong. The credit also said so at the end of the preview.

No, no, you're mistaken. It is Sun Hai Ying that play Jiang Chong. Hou Yong wasn't in here at all. Have you seen the preview I posted earlier? It was clearly that Sun Hai Ying is Jiang Chong. The credit also said so at the end of the preview.
    Okay, I give up. I'm not going to post info on casting anymore. This is the article I read that said Hou Yong would play Wei Qing: http://cn.ent.yahoo.com/050622/352/26vvb.html
    There was no mention of Dong Yong, but I'm glad he's playing him again, though.

As for the preview, no I haven't seen it yet (as you can probably tell ).
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 09-25-05 at 04:36 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

The trailer finally finished downloading and I just watched it. Thanks for the link, chaule. I hope it's just the trailer, but the background music is too loud relative to the dialogue. They revealed ALOT in there...probably a bit too much. It looks good, but really tragic. HXM's Liu Che still looks too young to have kids that appear so grown-up. It seems that they're using the ending song from part I again.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Yeah, I read the news before too. Every piece of news on Da Han III never mention Dong Yong being Wei Qing, but somehow it was him in the end. Don't know why. Oh well, doesn't matter what we are still very happy that it's him.

I was quite thrill watching the preview too, but the voices were so small that I had to turn my speakers' volume so high. I agree that this preview did reveal little too much. I remember the preview for the second part did not review much of the plot at all. This one even revealed the ending. Probably because they think most people already knew what happen to them anyway, I'm not sure.

And yes, they would have make Jiao Zhu look older, especially the part where he got all the white hair. I think they can if they wanted to.

I don't know why they chose to use the ending song for part I here, especially with the remix one. I don't think it fits the mood of this part. This part has a tragic ending, while the tune of the remix song did not carry that kind of mood.

But I especially like the part where Liu Che was wielding the sword when he discovered his son plots to kill him. That scene was so beautiful, powerful and the look of his eyes were scary as well.

Have you seen any of the young actors who play the Crown Prince, Li Han, and the son of Ji An Shi before, or all of them are brand new? They all look too young.

I was not able to see the casting at the end of the clip very well and all the younger actors and actresses except An Yi Xuan look so similar to me thus I have some questions and was hoping that someone can clarify them.

(1) who's the lady in Pink singing that Liu che was looking at?

(2) Who's the lady that Liu Che married here?

(3) who's the lady that was hugging the prince that got Liu Che infuriated?

(4)who's the lady that was working in carhoots with the villain guy here?

Thanks for help.

and I have to say that Liu Che has gone hsyterical and bonkers in this last installment..just like what I vaguely remembered from history.

The casting at the end I wasn't able to see very well either, furthermore, my Chinese is not all that good. I can not read the actress' name. It's something An. The answer to all of your questions was that of the very same person, Gou Yi Fu Ren (the mother of Liu Fuo Ling, who was enthroned at the age of 8 after Liu Che died). Liu Che ordered her to be put to death before he died to secure his son's enthronement.

So: 1) It was Gou Yi Fu Ren before she enter the palace.
    2)Liu Che was marrying Gou Yi Fu Ren
    3)It was Gou Yi Fu Ren hugging the Prince ( I think it was her scheme).
    4)Gou Yi Fu Ren and Jiang Chong conspired to frame the Prince.