Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Da Han Tian Zi III - Starring Huang Xiao Ming

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    yes, I agree its a pity but no choice I guess just like ROCH editing that scene of XLN combing YG's hair.

Btw, chaule, I have stopped seeing andy's ROCH for the moment. did not have time or right timing to get back to it but will sure continue some day.
    Yup, that hair combing scene would have been nice to see as well.

Oh, it's ok. No problem. Besides, have you check through other discs? Are there any problem with them? Please don't hesistate to tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by chaule
    Yes, YesAsia already had it. Here's the link to it. They only has it available to global orders though. They only had it for a very short time for North America region. Luckily I knew YesAsia well enough to immediately ordered it once I saw it there, otherwise I would be screaming on the top of my lung now. So you can order it if you want since you're outside of North America.

No, I've not seen Ping Zhong Xia Ying Lu, and I'm not planning to see it either. Because Jiao Zhu appears too little in the show. I don't think I have the patient to sit through 40 episodes long series for just few Jiao Zhu's minutes. I wish I could just rent those episodes with Jiao Zhu. Too bad, I don't know which episodes has Jiao Zhu. What about you? Have you seen or planning to see it?
    Its showing in Singapore so I do look out for him every advertisment for the coming episodes. The show's not too bad either..at the very least, its flows unlike ROCH06. The ending credits were very well-done.

Have you seen both part I & II?

Only Qiu Chan is still in, Li Ling is gone. Qiu Chan at this moment was already about 40 something years old. At the end of part II, Li Ling left her his son Li Han. She herself also had a daughter, Huo Qi Lian, with Huo Qu Bing so she raised them together as brother and sister. In this third part, both of them already grown up. She originally wanted to marry Huo Qi Lian to Li Han but she refused. Li Han also say that she's just like a little sister to him. In the end, she ended up marrying Liu Ju, the Crown Prince, and had a son with him.
    Thanks for the info, yup I watched all of I and 50% of II (butI know the gist of it). I thought they might have Li Ling coming back. I feel so sorry for Qiu Chan, what a sad life that she leads.

Out of the three Qiu Chan's--which one is the best?

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    Thanks for the info, yup I watched all of I and 50% of II (butI know the gist of it). I thought they might have Li Ling coming back. I feel so sorry for Qiu Chan, what a sad life that she leads.

Out of the three Qiu Chan's--which one is the best?
    I like the first 2 very much. To me, the first one was the cutest and the most comical. The second was also very cute (a different kind of cuteness), more rational and matured. I do not like the third one though. She annoyed me sometimes. I was annoyed at Huo Qi Lian in the first half as well. I really dislike her immaturity. I liked Li Han though, a considerate and understanding young man.

Its showing in Singapore so I do look out for him every advertisment for the coming episodes. The show's not too bad either..at the very least, its flows unlike ROCH06. The ending credits were very well-done.
    Which episode is it showing now? Let me know when you see Jiao Zhu, ok?

Which episode is it showing now? Let me know when you see Jiao Zhu, ok?
    now, its episodes 5-6 I thinnk. sure, i will let you know
    someone at the Ping Zong thread said he may appeared only in the later episodes..like 30 something only.

now, its episodes 5-6 I thinnk. sure, i will let you know
    someone at the Ping Zong thread said he may appeared only in the later episodes..like 30 something only.
    Ping Zhong Xia Ying is showing in S'pore now?!? How come I didnt know that?
    Anway I finished Ping Zhong 1,2 mths ago and HXM is gues-star in that series. He appears for a grand total of 5mins in episode 27 and another 5mins in episode 33.

BTW, Da Han Tian Zi III, re-named Han Wu Da Di II (Which is pretty dumb, considering the 2 series have no relation whatsoever) is released in video stores already. I got a copy of it frm Bluemax a couple of days ago.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

SCV Channel 55 weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Ping Zhong Xia Ying is showing in S'pore now?!? How come I didnt know that?
    Anway I finished Ping Zhong 1,2 mths ago and HXM is gues-star in that series. He appears for a grand total of 5mins in episode 27 and another 5mins in episode 33.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

i have to say this production was a TOTAL DISASTER. I loved part I, part two is passable, but part three is unbearable. the plot can be summarized as: someone offends the king, the king sentences him to death, other people beg for him, things go well again. then another person is sentenced to death of some sort... and on and on. there are no "cases" or plot events that are memorable or strike any interest. the characters are extremely bland and boring too. i remember loving most of the side characters in part I, and feeling for them even if i didn't like them. and in part II i at least liked wang gan's character zhu fu yan and the others are okay. but in part three, everyone seems stupid. ady an yi xuan's character was especially an eyesore. i love this actress, but i tend to cringe whenever i see her and the princess come onscreen and bicker endlessly with the guys for no reason. and their speech is so modern. i mean, if they're gonna go out of their way to add romance in a historical drama and make it unrealistic, at least make the romance and relationships good! the director totally just ruined da han tian zi with his sequel. and its not that easy for a historical drama to be THIS BAD! even qiong yao did a better job with her part three of HZGG!
    dolphin_bay

I watched one episode of this serial and I'm not sure if I want to continue. Not that it's his fault, but HXM is just not convincing as the father of a guy who looks about the same age as him (even with the mustache). I feel like cracking up. Anyway, it doesn't sound like it gets much better either. Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

this series is showing near my area...do u guys reccommend i watch this?

hey can some one spoiler for me. I want to know that happen to ady and the crown prince did they end up with each other at least get married before he kill him self.

Quote Originally Posted by vietgurl4ever206
    hey can some one spoiler for me. I want to know that happen to ady and the crown prince did they end up with each other at least get married before he kill him self.
    Yes, they got married and had a baby.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Angry

i dont get this, part 1 came out in viet dubbed a long time ago, and i am still waiting for part 2 but somehow PART 3 is now out in viet translation!! why did they skip part 2? it doesnt make any sense.

by the way...it is also very hard to watch this serie and not think that HXM is super sexy....even with the white hair and mustache. he looks better than all the younger stars combined. its so odd to think that hes like a grandpa in the serie and yet hes so freaken hot!

Quote Originally Posted by vivy17
    by the way...it is also very hard to watch this serie and not think that HXM is super sexy....even with the white hair and mustache. he looks better than all the younger stars combined. its so odd to think that hes like a grandpa in the serie and yet hes so freaken hot!
    hey guys do u Know a website which u can download the whole series of DHTZ3 ??? reli appreciate it!!

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream
    hey guys do u Know a website which u can download the whole series of DHTZ3 ??? reli appreciate it!!
    You can try this website: http://find.verycd.com/folders?kw=%e...tist&sort=year

It's on page 2. Unfortunately, it only has the first 28 episodes. Don't know why they didn't upload more.

[QUOTE=chaule]You can try this website: http://find.verycd.com/folders?kw=%e...tist&sort=year

It's on page 2. Unfortunately, it only has the first 28 episodes. Don't know why they didn't upload more.[/QUOTE

anyway thanks .... the otherday i saw a dvd set of it but it was the bottom half of it and i requested 4 the top half of it but the shop owner just said we only have the bottom half?? n i thought that it was pretty silly but then i went to other shops and they still only had the botom half does any one noe why??

n how many episodes is the series suppose to have??
    Last edited by ice cream; 01-07-07 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ice cream
    anyway thanks .... the otherday i saw a dvd set of it but it was the bottom half of it and i requested 4 the top half of it but the shop owner just said we only have the bottom half?? n i thought that it was pretty silly but then i went to other shops and they still only had the botom half does any one noe why??

n how many episodes is the series suppose to have??
    It's 40 episodes.

hey can some one spoil me on this series. every part that have ady in it. please and thanks.